WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Human Resource Management, Human Resources Development, Good Communication Skills, English
฿30,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Coordinate between the project team and clients to ensure smooth project activities.
- Provide administrative supports to the project team to ensure the team can provide the best consulting deliverables to the clients.
- Supports in preparing materials, event venues, coordinate with the clients, consulting team or vendors to ensure smooth consulting operations.
- Assist the project team to conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including business strategy, compensation and rewards, corporate performance and performance management.
- Collect and examine data trends in client financial performance, pay practices and policies, and talent management, including performance management, succession planning, rewards, selection/recruiting and leadership/employee development.
- Assist the project team to write and structure client presentations, including recommendations presented to HR leaders, senior management, executives and boards of directors.
- Analyze clients' strategic and organizational information and model clients' financial and compensation data versus the market.
- Support the project team to help clients achieve responsible executive remuneration by translating business strategies and shareholder expectations into performance measurement and talent management systems.
- Develop project management and consulting skills, ultimately serving as a day-to-day client contact for project areas including data requests and data management.
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ความคิดหลากหลาย ไอเดียปัง ๆ โปรเจคไหนก็ไม่กลัว.
- ประสานงานเป็นเลิศ อธิบายแล้วเข้าใจ เช่น สีเหลือง เยลโล่ว.
- ทำงานเป็นทีมได้ รวมพลังร่วมด้วยช่วยกัน.
- สื่อสารเรื่องยาก ๆ ให้กลายเป็นเรื่องกล้วย ๆ.
- Hybrid Work Place จันทร์-ศุกร์ และเสาร์เว้นเสาร์.
- เวลาทำงาน 09:00-17:00 (สามารถปรับเปลี่ยนได้).
Negotiation, Architecture, Scrum, Thai, English
- Project Management,Oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of the project.
- Define the scope of the project and collect user requirements.
- Create a detailed project plan and allocate resources for the project.
- Ensure efficient use of the allocated resources in the project.
- Generate weekly report of project status to senior management.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation for the project, such as Scope of Works, Detail requirement, Design Documents, Data Dictionary, Process, Test Documentation and User Manuals.
- Assign development tasks for development team and follow up development team progress.
- Support testing and quality control during the project.
- Job Description Soft skill in PM RolesA project manager is nothing if not a coordinator of multiple moving parts that typically cross departmental divides; for this reason, a successful PM must be highly organized and able to keep meticulous track of every aspect of every project.
- Every project is like a miniature military campaign - and no uniformed outfit ever won any engagement without a good leader at the helm. Project managers must be able to inspire team buy-in by articulating a clear vision, keep morale up by ensuring team members have the resources they need, and resolve inner-team conflicts that will inevitably arise along the way.
- Naturally, the ability to communicate effectively with team members, organizational leaders, and stakeholders is a must for any project manager. PMs must understand not just how to best communicate to various audiences, but also what to communicate.
- As a leader that must align strategic vision with deliverable outcomes, the art of negotiation is a critical tool in any PM's belt. From budgets to timelines to resource allocation, the successful project manager is one practiced in "win-win negotiation.".
- Proper planning starts with organization - coordinating project tasks in the correct order - but it goes further than that. Planning also requires the ability to schedule appropriately, monitor project progress, and make necessary adjustments along the way to ensure on-time delivery.
- Technical skill Sound foundational knowledge of IT infrastructure and architecture.
- Sense of balance between the roles of project manager and technical advisor.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both technical and non-technical terms.
- SCRUM Methodology.
- Cloud (nice to have).
- Qualification BA/BS required, MBA preferred but not required.
- Solid international exposure of clients/ projects required.
- Solid experience in Telco, banking, financial services and related industry is preferred.
- Proven experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Good understanding of software development and programming is required.
- degree in computer science, IT or related field.
- Very good communication skill in both Thai and English is a MUST.
- Recruiter Supaporn Limsiritong (สุภาภรณ์ ลิมศิริธง)
Risk Management, Multitasking, Microsoft Office
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationship.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- About Business Unit IBM Consulting is IBM's consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients' businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
- Your Life @ IBM Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
- Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change - to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
- It's time to define your career.
- About IBM IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
- Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
- At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- Location Statement For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBM IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Project Management, Scrum, Problem Solving, English
- Following up with stakeholders, project teams and management to keep the status of all projects and initiatives up to date.
- Identifying blockers and following up on action items to address/solve the issues in a timely manner.
- Escalating issues that do not have immediate or apparent solutions so that everyone is aware of the impact on milestones and can take corrective action.
- Providing expertise and coaching in the agile project management methodologies to other team members ensuring alignment and execution on best practices organization wide.
- Taking on special projects or initiatives that are not in normal product / engineering scope.
- Taking part in scrum teams of key projects that warrant special attention as needed for closer monitoring and coordination.
- Continually seeking out relevant industry and technical knowledge for self improvement and relaying back to the team.
- THE MUST: Having experience about working with Agile/Scrum.
- Who are we looking for?.
- University degree holder in Business Administration, General/Strategic Management, Financial Business or other suitable qualification or background.
- Results-driven self-starter with 5+ years' experience in a Project Management, Scrum Master or related role.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management concepts and methodologies.
- Excellent English Communication skills, both written and spoken.
Research, Management, Excel, English
- Manages strategic and special project tracking (PMO) and support research, reports and presentation development.
- Organize internal and external management meetings and events, such as strategy & budget reviews/workshops, Townhalls/engagement activities.
- Coordinate external OneGrab events for Thailand leaders.
- The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Project status and result tracking, coordinating with project owners and stakeholders.
- Prepares management reports/ presentations.
- Plan and organize internal and external events throughout the year.
- Manage all team documentation including back-end administrative tasks.
- Support adhoc research, data analysis, and report development.
- The Must-Haves:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or in a relevant field with a strong academic track record.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in PMO/Strategy associate roles.
- Solid problem-solving and organization skills.
- Proficiency in Excel is required, experience with SQL is a plus.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Our Commitment.
- We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
- Standardization documentation for evaluating QA of all software modules.
- Documentation on the tasks performed
- Timely delivery of the tested content.
- Work LocationNew Delhi, India
- UN House premises in New Delhi.
- Expected duration14 months.
- Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe UN's Office of Information and Communications Technology (OICT) defines the strategic direction for Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to the UN Secretariat. It oversees ICT programs, budgets, and decision-making to align with the Secretariat's overall ICT strategy.
- Within delegated authority, and in close cooperation with the Software Production Coordinator, the Quality Assurance Expert will be responsible for the Duties and Responsibilities mentioned below:
- o Evaluate the clients needs and provide expert advice on the development
- programming, testing, debugging and implementation of new application systems releases, modules, and functionalities, functionalities, using established standards for IT technologies, programming languages and tools.
- o Provide specialist expertise, guidance and support on software development matters and in the implementation of new software releases by testing computer application systems
- o Ensure that the Quality Assurance (QA) process is documented and communicated and adequate to ensure agreed quality levels for the application.
- o Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements, working with the project to ensure all requirements are tested.
- o Guide and prepares technical and user documentation for deployed computer application systems, as well as training materials and conducts technical presentations.
- o Works with developers to identify unit testing coverage and ensure any gaps are documented and addressed.
- o Serve as a team member in the Quality Assurance, Software Testing, planning, specification and design of computer application systems;
- o Performs workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- o Provide specialist expertise in analyzing the collected error/defect data to understand better how errors are introduced and can be eliminated
- o Guide and share the expertise through communication with other developers, instructional designers, and graphic artists.
- o Maintains tests and functional specifications for computer application systems, programs and procedures developed and/or modified.
- o Ensure testing of functional areas is complete, tracked and on-schedule.
- o Ensures assets/data security and integrity.
- o Perform other duties as assigned.
- Qualifications/special skillsA first-level university degree/diploma in any stream.
- relevant technical experience in different types and levels of software testing including functional and non-functional
- Experience with Agile development approaches such as SCRUM is required.
- Experience with Agile and associated development techniques including:
- o Iterative Development
- o Refactoring
- o Unit Testing
- o Automated Builds & Deployment of Software solutions
- o Continuous Integration and Delivery
- o Test Driven Development
- o Strive to scale-up test coverage using automation
- o Experience with automation tools such as Selenium & Protractor to automate Web and Angular applications
- o Experience with Agile methodology
- o Knowledge of the JIRA tool
- o Understanding of Automation test life cycle
- o Hands-on Experience in writing Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Execution and Defect reporting
- o Various types of testing - Functional Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing
- o Able to design low-level test cases from high-level test cases with guidance
- o Able to execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each
- o Able to execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- No FeeTHE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS' BANK ACCOUNTS.