WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- The role.
- Hong Kong based online travel agency TripGuru is looking for aDestination Manager to join its fast-growing team in Bangkok. The position is a coordinator role managing a team of freelance tour guides. Enjoy a positive and international working culture in a friendly and casual environment.
- Continuously enlarge the network of tour guides, by recruiting and training new ones, in order to guarantee that all the bookings are fulfilled.
- Negotiate the best rates with tour guides and driving companies.
- Support the Market Expansion team to develop new tours and optimize the existing inventory.
- Support the Operations team to coordinate with customers for pickup time, review requests, multimedia collection and assign the bookings to the tour guides.
- Guarantee the quality of experience and to keep TripGuru's tour standard procedures.
- Support the Marketing team in developing and distributing marketing material to the tour guide.
- Work with a high grade of autonomy.
- Candidate Profile.
- Very strong negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Understanding of ethical business practices in the tourism industry.
- Well organized.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient, autonomous while having the confidence to seek guidance and direction as needed.
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable working under pressure and passionate about problem-solving.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with commercial drive and ambition.
- Fluent and/or highly proficient in both oral and written English and Thai.
- Reporting Line:Founders.
- About Trip Guru (thetripguru.com).
- TripGuru is the booking platform that connects travellers via group experiences. We are a fast growing startup expanding our revenues stream and the markets we serve. Currently we cover main locations in the Asia Pacific and we are expanding globally. We cater to English speaking audiences.
- The Trip Guru offers you the chance to develop in a startup environment and to work hands on at the scaling up of a new business concept.
- You will participate in training during the first month of your employment. This training program will expose you to our culture and provide you with a knowledge base to fulfill your tasks.
- Please send your CV and a Cover Letter stating your salary expectation and explaining why you want to work in a startup, why you are interested in the travel industry, why you chose to apply for a Tour Leader position and what added value you can bring to the company.
Good Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, Multitasking, English
- SpiceRoads is Asia's premier dedicated bicycle tour operator. We are seeking talented, dynamic, young individuals with a passion for adventure travel and a desire to join a fascinating and rewarding business.
- There is currently a vacancy for an Office Coordinator forour office in Bangkok.
- What you will do:-.
- Ø Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing them appropriately.
- Ø Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Ø Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Ø Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Ø Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Ø Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Ø Assist managers from different departments in the organization on admin tasks.
- Ø Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Ø Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ø Other jobs assigned by manager.
- To Help you to succeed you will need to have: -.
- Ø Thai Nationality - Male / Female.
- Ø Proven working experience as a receptionist or office assistant.
- Ø Good telephone skills & solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ø Familiar with Supply Management & Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ø Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ø Good Internet Research abilities.
- Ø Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Ø In good health, good personality, hardworking, trustful, professional and polite.
- Ø Professional appearance.
- If you have an adventurous nature and are looking for an exciting future with a forward-thinking tour operator please send us your CV.
- SpiceRoads Co., Ltd.
- 45 Sub Soi Pannee, Soi Pridi Banomyong 26, Sukhumwit 71 Road,.
- Klongton Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand 10110.
- Tel: +66(0)2381 7490 Fax: +66(0)2381 7491.