WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Senior Visual Designer
- About the position:
- Pomelo is looking for an associate to join our Visual Design team. As a member of this team, you will be working closely with our Art Director, current Visual Designers as well as Content Marketing Team, Fashion Team and front-end developers in creating design solutions holistically by strategically implementing images, colors, typography and other elements that travel across all platforms, both online and offline. The role involves a high understanding of our brand, customer target and their needs before making communicative design decisions.You will work with briefs given by other departments to develop creative ideas and concepts before choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the brands objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- What we're looking for:
- A highly self-motivated team player with a positive and hard-working attitude.
- Up to date with the latest fashion and design trends.
- Able to conceptualize and translate ideas into clear communication pieces.
- Ability to clearly present creative work and communicate to cross-functional teams.
- Someone who will be the gatekeeper to the Pomelo brand.
- Design stimulating visuals for Pomelo platforms, this role particularly focuses on Pomelo digital advertising channels and growth initiatives
- Helping define Pomelo ad strategy from a design perspective
- Designing compelling, clear and engaging advertising assets, while also understanding the customer journey and fulfilling the business needs
- Stay abreast of current and evolving advertising trends and ensure Pomelos visual communications are ever-evolving and with increasing engagement
- Work closely and cross-functionally with a variety of teams including Studio, Editorial, Marketing, Engineering and Growth.
- Work with a wide range of media, including Adobe suites, text animation, video and other computer-aided design
- Ensure all assets are aligned to the Pomelo brand, delivered on time and to the highest quality
- Support and mentor junior visual associates, where required
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or other design related field
- Over 3 years experience in a related design field: fashion, fashion e-commerce or creative ad agency
- Ad agency or previous advertising design experience preferred
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Motion Graphic experience desired, but not essential
- Knowledge of and interest in advertising, marketing, fashion and branding
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Self-motivated, rigorous and excellence-oriented.
- A good communicator, team player, with a positive attitude.
- Required Materials:
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio in PDF format