WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
SQL, Java, Database Development, English
- Adastra is an international consulting company that creates functional solutions in various sectors, facilitating the transition to the digital era. Since its inception in the year 2000, Adastra has focused on data processing, analysis and warehousing. Data remains at the core of the company's activities, which have gradually expanded to include the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and mobile app development.
- Adastra's aim is to contribute to customers' businesses through smart data solutions. Clients include global and local leaders in the financial, banking, insurance, telecommunications, sales, and automotive industries, among many others including the public sector. Global projects are implemented from 10 offices by 2000 Adastra consultants.
- We work in international teams and on projects for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pioneers. We pride ourselves in accepting the challenge of mastering new technologies with each new task and in empowering our clients in achieving results. What gives us satisfaction is the opportunity to apply innovation in our jobs.
- For our new venture in Thailand, we are currently looking to recruit Junior Database Specialists through which we aspire to build a motivated team of professionals in Adastra's office in Thailand, eager to work for our international clients.
- Analyze, design, develop, deploy, test and document BI or ETL solutions utilizing cutting-edge technologies.
- Implement different technical solutions based on DWH fundamental concepts and best practices.
- Extract data by using multiple tables.
- Develop relational data models.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality and integrity of project deliverables.
- Capability to approach problems as challenges and deal with them constructively.
- Represent Adastra and liaise with other client groups within the framework of a larger project team to deliver a unified solutions.
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related numerate / quantitative subject preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience with databases, including one or more of the following RDBMSs: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, Netezza, Teradata.
- Good knowledge in writing SQL & PL/SQL code and/or one of the following: C, C++, Perl, Java or other programming language.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- English language proficiency (spoken and written). Knowledge of German language is a strong advantage.
- Ability and desire to travel abroad.
Contracts, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Data Entry, English
- Department: Sustainable Market & Partnership
- Reporting to: Forestry Manager and Sustainable Market Manager
- Base Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
- Background and Purposes:
- WWF has a mission to conserve global biological diversity, sustainable use of natural resources and promote the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption. In order to achieve this mission, WWF Thailand has committed to working with critical environmental protection projects in Thailand and has been working with various stakeholders to achieve its goals. Among various major conservation protection projects, Forestry is one of the major works that WWF is engaging to achieve Sustainable Forestry Management (SFM). Forest for Life is an additional part of the sustainable rubber project that focuses on traceability of rubber plantation value chain especial the works with smallholders. Forestry coordinator will work for this project (but not restricted to) as a coordinator for WWF work with smallholders and related stakeholders. He/she will be reporting to the Forestry Manager and Sustainable Market Manager.
- Major Role Responsibilities.
- Liaise and build a relationship with WWF Network Forest coordinator and WWF Vietnam to understand and relay WWF s requirements, smallholder situation to a technical provider to obtain the effective and efficient traceability model.
- Collaborate and work with stakeholders including rubber plantation smallholders, WWF, technical provider to implement traceability model for this project.
- Involve the managers to support work plan/activity plan of the projects with actions and time schedule to move forward the project progress toward the committed deliverables and timelines.
- Provide progress reports of activities, manage budget and clearing advance according to WWF requirements and running errands of assigned projects to the managers and WWF management in a prompt and timely manner.
- Required Qualification.
- Bachelor s degree or Master degree in Forestry, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Business Administration, Ecology or in relevant fields.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in project administration.
- Familiar in coordinating and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Detailed-oriented and self-motivated to drive for positive environmental impact.
- Good command in English and Native in Thai.
Web development, Linux, PowerShell
฿24,000 - ฿30,000
- We are looking for a creative, customer-focused individual to provide exceptional service in a fast-paced environment supporting critical operations.
- We operate a near zero downtime managed web hosting environment. The ideal candidate enjoys working on a team and will find the challenges and opportunities provided by a fast paced customer oriented environment satisfying. If you want to work with a dynamic group of dedicated, technical professionals on a collaborative team that supports a life-saving mission of global importance, we encourage you to apply. After hours or weekend work may occasionally be required for pre-planned maintenance or troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the organization s linux web hosting servers and infrastructure.
- Deploy, optimize, and maintain critical web applications on servers to ensure maximum up time, security and operation efficiency.
- Configure and support the day-to-day system management tasks such as trouble-shooting, backup management and performance tuning.
- Maintain system stability, performance monitoring, security, and storage capacity requirements.
- Install and maintain off-the-shelf software products and custom software built in-house.
- Identify hardware and software platform issues and implement proper patches and updates.
- Performance tuning and recommend performance improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance problems and issues,.
- Plan, develop, and implement application upgrades,.
- Document procedures used for hosted application administration.
- Maintain system stability, performance monitoring, security, and storage capacity requirements for Web-based applications.
- Provide support to the technical team including FEs and Help Desk Technicians.
- Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum 2 years experiences in web application management.
- Expert in Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) web servers, firewall design & administration, DNS, LAN/WAN/VLAN topology, virtualization, and backup, restore, and disaster recovery.
- Experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting centos/ubuntu.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting.
- LAMP stack proficiency.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of WHM, VPS, cPanel, MySQL administration, and PHP configuration and optimization.
- Experience with AWS architecture is a plus.
- Thai nationality.
- Annual Leave plus Personal Leave.
- Social Security.
- Yearly bonus based on the company s performance.
- Project profit sharing.
- Health Insurance.
Inventory / Warehouse Management, English
- We are looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Administrator to help run our warehouse efficiently and according to safety guidelines.
- Warehouse & Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Manage, control, and follow up daily operation of commodities receiving and distribution with accuracy, and report to the manager.
- Design warehouse layout, to manage and fully utilize warehouse spaces to the effective movement.
- Ensure commodities stored in the warehouse with safety conditions, and be ready to ship out.
- Implement and control discipline in the warehouse, to ensure the safety of inventory and officers.
- Plan and check schedule to ensure customer delivery is on time and in full.
- Perform cycle count and update weekly, monthly or annual inventory.
- Check work schedule of logistics companies.
- Prepare reports and proposals to increase working efficiency regarding the company targets, and understanding of customer's needs.
- Cooperate with a related division to develop more effective operations.
- Male only, Age 25 years and above.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Logistics, Industrial Management or any related fields.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience relating to Warehouse Management or Logistics.
- Ability to use ERP software or any other warehouse management software.
- Having good knowledge or interested in IT products is preferably.
- Fair command of using English or Chinese would be a plus.
- Detail-oriented with high-sense of responsibility.
- Can work well under tight deadlines.
- Robust and energetic.
Microsoft Office, Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, English
- The Admissions Administrator / Administrative Assistant will work as part of the administrative and customer services team having core and shared duties as follows:
- To assist the Director of Admissions, who is the line manager, in the proper operation of the Admissions Department including the following tasks and duties.
- To be a member of ADCO - Admissions Strategy Committee, chaired by The Principal.
- To adopt a "can-help" and friendly approach at all times in dealing with other members of staff, current and prospective parents and visitors.
- To answer telephone, walk-in and e-mail enquiries concerning entry and application into the school in a timely and friendly manner.
- To assist with arranging appointments to visit the school and meeting prospective parents.
- To work as part of a team to provide tours escorting prospective parents around the school.
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date data concerning enquiries, visits, testing, applications, joining and leaving students on iSAMS, the school's management information system, and on other databases the school maintains.
- To work as part of a team to arrange and invigilate the testing of prospective students.
- To raise standard letters of certification for students in connection with visa applications, travel requirements and applications to other schools.
- To deal with other general correspondence relating to the Admissions Department.
- To carry out the filing of documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- To deal with other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- To assist with other duties shared with the administrative and customer services teams. The duties will be allocated by the Director of Business Services.
- To help ensure the procedures for the welcoming of visitors is adhered to in practice.
- To help maintain a warm, tidy and inviting environment in the administrative area for working and receiving guests and parents.
- To assist with other administration from time to time.
- Be a flexible employee capable and willing to work beyond parameters of job descriptions.
- Have good ICT skills and a willingness to learn.
- Be an excellent communicator with staff, students and parents modeling the school paradigm of politeness and courtesy at all times.
- Have excellent language proficiency (written and spoken) in English and Thai.
- Be a team player capable of working exceptionally well with a full range of the school community.
- Nurture a sense of energy, drive and care with those with whom he/she works closely.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and precise rigour in database handling to ensure the safety of students during the extracurricular programme.
- Be an excellent administrator capable of producing work of a high standard.
- Be known for administrative efficiency.
- At all times use his / her best endeavours to promote the interests and reputation of the school.
- Be tenacious in tackling targets and goals set.
- Demand and expect the highest standards from those with whom he/she works closely.