WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, English
- Responsible for planning / controlling work of Marketing Team / Both online and offline.
- Creative Content writing and planning.
- Able to lead the team well.
- Follow the plan and budget.
- Male, age between 33- 42.
- Bachelor - Master Degree in Marketing/ Advertising or Communication.
- At least 5 years experience in marketing or online and offline.
- Have good planning and leadership skills. To perform the planned activities.
eCommerce, Social Media Management, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- Manage full function of E-Commerce in order to promote the company's products via E-Commerce channels and social media including websites, Facebook, line and etc.
- Create business Plan to achieve E-Commerce target.
- Create marketing plan to support each channel.
- Work with multi-functional team and E-Retailer to plan and execute all the E-Commerce related activities.
- Monthly analysis of overall related business performance and recommend actions to improve or fix the business.
- Male & Female, 25-32 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economic and other related field.
- At least 1-2 years' experience in online marketing, trade marketing online / off line or related field.
- Knowledge of Internet, E-Commerce and Online Payment would be an advantage.
- Good communication skill and service mind.
- Good command in English.
- Highly responsible, self - motivate, creativity, strong marketing sense and good analytical skill.
Microsoft Office, English
฿20,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Job Purpose:
- To provide secretarial and administrative functions for Executive including arranging internal / external appointments, meeting, travel and handing reservation as requested to ensure that Executive works smoothly and managing all personal matters and personal financial for Executive.
- Female, age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor or Master degree in any field, secretarial qualifications are preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience as a secretary or personal assistant, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai.
- Have positive attitudes, pleasant personality, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized, mature, and work well both in the team and independently.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
Market Research, Market Analysis, Excel
- Planning promotional activities with clients to drive sales and channel development Distribution.
- Collect and analyze marketing information, sales / profit / competitors.
- Collaboration between sales and marketing.
- Plan materials and promotional products.
- Occasional market visits.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Male or female, Thai nationality age 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing or related field.
- At least 1-4 years direct experience in Trade Marketing field.
- Good Computer literacy: MS-Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Good written skill in English.
- Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
- The Stainless Steel Co, Ltd.
- Office: 10 SoiSukhumvit 61, SukhumvitRD., Klongton-Nua, Vadhana,
- Bangkok 10110 Tel. 0-2730-7999 Fax.(66) 2730-7990
Branding, Market Analysis, Market Research
- Support for brand building in order to ensure that customer is being communicated correctly.
- Assist to implement products launching, monthly promotional program, and workshop including evaluating the outcome of all campaigns.
- Coordinate with Product Manager to prepare POSM and manage stock.
- Work closely with the sales team to execute the campaign as plan.
- 1-3 year experience in Marketing or welcome for new graduated.
- Can do attitude and proactive.
- Positive Thinking and willing to learn more in FMCG business.
- Passionate in cosmetics or personal care products.
- Love to work in a Japanese Company.
Creative Presentation, Industrial Design, Viral Marketing, English
- Develop and implement marketing communications materials to support F&B Business.
- Initiate new channels of sales, promotion and activities which can increase brand awareness & sales.
- Coordinate with F&B team on costing and selling prices.
- Work with purchasing team to select new & existing products (seasonal product, MOQ, sales forecast).
- Organize photo shoot for marketing purpose.
- Prepare monthly sales reports by stores, by promotion.
- Evaluate all marketing promotions and activities to the management team.
- Follow up with stores to get sales figures and feedbacks from customers.
- Coordinate within the team to complete all necessary POSM.
- Support team for other assignment to be assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing or in related area.(Experience in F&B or food industry would be adventage).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Able to work under pressure and meet target/deadline.
- Strong leadership, teamwork skill and hard working.
- High responsibility, detail oriented, problem-solving & good negotiation skills.
- Strong command of written and spoken in English.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Market Analysis, English
- ROLE: DIGITAL MARKETINGMANAGER.
- Will report to International Marketing Director.
- Manage, execute and support and work with the day-to-day needs of the Brand Management team to originate, execute overall marketing plans and campaigns for Brands.
- Development, execution, and management of Marketing and Media Buying Plans and Budget from ideation to launch.
- Core strength in digital marketing, social media marketing; - influencer marketing a plus.
- Set up SEM platforms, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, analyze data, optimize and reporting.
- Work with partners and internal teams from brands, creatives, planning, marketing, event organizers, operations, regulatory, finance to end consumer market sampling and research to ensure project timelines, strategic and tactical needs, and appropriate assets are developed.
- Support creative development on the artwork process inclusive of concepting, routing and proofreading including but not limited to: content, artwork, video and graphicsStrike marketing partnerships and collaborations.
- Develop, maintain, marketing plans and budget and work with Brand Manager through OKRs/ KPIs for sales targets and marketing budgets.
- Has worked with P&L budgets, KPIs, targets.
- Help set up and manage social media [Facebook, Instagram, LINE] accounts.
- Engage with an interest in beauty influencers and content.
- He/ She will champion timelines, working with all parties to execute projects and tasks to time and within budget.
- Thai & English Fluent in written, spoken and reading.
- A passion for beauty, beauty products, industry trends.
- Bachelor s Degree in related field of study, marketing, industrial design preferred.
- 3 - 4 years up experience in FMCG, ecommerce or Product Marketing preferred.
- Strong and Digitally saavy, social media tools and platforms required - Facebook, Instagram, LINE, Social Listening.
- Experience with integrated marketing communications, from above-the-line, below the line, and digital with Partnership experience preferred.
- Excellent project management, organizational skills, management of team skills, attention to details.
- Socially engaged with an interest in beauty influencers and content.
- Provide reporting and monitoring of team s progress.
- Ensure campaign delivery.
- Coordination, project management.
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to work independently.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed.
- Networker and can understand and work with clients for best resultsProblem solver who can deal with ambiguity, entrepreneurial.
- Ability to multi-task in face-paced environment.
- Action and result oriented, ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Build presentations, budgets like a boss.
- Travel, and driven to the mission.
- JOB SUMMARY.
- Functions as the leader of the property s group sales effort for properties with a Director of Hotel Sales. Manages the property's reactive and proactive group sales efforts. Shares responsibility for achieving group revenue goals, guest and associate satisfaction. Implements the brand s service strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process. Provides day-to-day leadership oversight to the on-property group sales associates with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of the property s sales objectives. Maintains ultimate accountability for verifying that the team maximizes group revenue opportunities by up-selling and accurately forecasting revenues (e.g., catering and group rooms) for all events.
Digital Marketing, English
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing marketing strategies and plans to achieve clients' goals.
- Implementing marketing strategies such as launching campaign plans, promotion, and advertising.
- Implementing required marketing tools such asGoogle Ads, Facebook Business, and other analytics tools.
- Optimizing online campaigns and performing A/B testing to achieve the given KPIs.
- Analyzing and reporting campaign result on a regular basis.
- Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Economics, Business, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration.
- Branding marketing or online marketing experience is preferred.
- Advertising experience in Google Adwords and/or Facebook Ads is preferred.
- Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
- Collaborative, team player: Effective in engaging and influencing marketing and sales team members to achieve targets.
- Resourceful and creative: Can develop creative, innovative ideas for marketing through different channels to reach, engage and grow the client's community.
- Highly detail-oriented: Ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications.
- Good command in Thai and English: Fluency in spoken and written English is preferred.
Teaching, Good Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, English, Thai
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:1 year fixed term contract with possible extension
- Location:CU Demonstration Elementary School (Satit Chula).
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY.
- Providing ongoing support to staff and customers both inside and outside the classroom and contribute towards the smooth running of the Primary Learners Programmes in Bangkok, you will need:
- Supervising young learners inside and outside the classroom.
- Assisting teaching staff both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Ensuring parents and other caregivers are kept informed and high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
- Assisting the Partnership Manager and/or Academic Manager with maintaining the storybook library to a high standard.
- Assisting with promotional activities and school-related events.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You must have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Thai & English.
- At least 6 months experiences of working with children, experience of working with kids in Primary and/or Kindergarten are desirable;.
- A professional diploma is essential; Early years qualification or Special Education Needs (SEN) qualification will be an advantage.
- Computer skill with knowledge of word, excel and outlook.
- Candidates who are interested and have the right to work in Thailand should apply online via:https://tinyurl.com/THA-NT-1943e.
- Closing date for applications: 28 May 2019 (23.59 UK time).
Digital Marketing, Management, Good Communication Skills
฿20,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- เตรียมการ Launch ผลิตภัณฑ์ใหม่ ๆ.
- จัดการเกี่ยวกับ Social Media และการอัพเดทข้อมูลลงบน Website.
- ทำงานร่วมกับฝ่ายบริหาร ฝ่ายขาย และฝ่ายกราฟฟิค.
- ประสานงานกับ Digital Partner ต่าง ๆ เช่น Facebook, LINE, Instagram.
- ต้องการบุคลากรที่ประสบการณ์เกี่ยวกับการทำ Digital Marketing.
- เงินเดือน 20,000 บาทขึ้นไป.
- ทำงาน: ทำงานวันจันทร์ถึงศุกร์ที่สำนักงาน Gaysorn Tower ชั้น 26.
Sales, Market Analysis, English
฿15,000 - ฿18,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Key Roles & Responsibilities.
- Conduct market analysis to find out potential markets, clients/customers.
- New Customer Acquisition, establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on scheduling appointments with new clients.
- Evaluating the best results for the acquisition of customer for our Affiliate Partners.
- Provides historical records and customer acquisitions information by maintaining proper records.
- Responsible for the monitoring and management of daily/weekly/monthly appointment schedule with clients.
- Provide support in gathering information/data about the client and market for proposal.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly/monthly work plans, and submitting daily feedbacks.
- Excellent command of English (both verbal & written).
- Strong communication skills.
- Proposal preparation & Presentation skills.
- Prospecting and negotiation skills.
- Track record of proven success in similar job(s).
- Motivated, organized and self-discipline.
Market Analysis, Market Research, Product Development, English
- Drive BOSCH Small Domestic Appliances (SDA) portfolio to ensure the company s differentiation from its competitors products.
- Maintain and develop small domestic appliances portfolio in line with the positioning of Bosch brands.
- Manage all aspect related to Product-Marketing ex. product life cycle management, product benchmarking, product campaign, etc.
- Support the achievement of short and long term revenue targets for each product category.
- Work closely with local management and regional headquarter to assure alignment with category management and overall strategy.
- Job Scope:
- Manage product life cycle e.g. conception, definition and release of new products, in-life management of existing products including promotion activities, and phase-out of mature products.
- Develop strategies to keep the company s superior positioning and success based upon:Evaluate competitors product portfolio, positioning and promotions.
- Conduct market research (including the understanding about key market drivers and players) to provide regular and detailed communication of the current marketing status.
- Work closely with Sales as well as Marketing CommunicationsDevelop an innovative product program.
- Define and realize appropriate communication and promotion activities to communicate the product value proposition to customers.
- Develop the marketing plan and the strategic business plan with management.
- Support Sales and Brand-Marketing concerning all inquiries of products & features.
- Collaborate with suppliers bothInside BSH group e.g. local suppliers, regional HQ in Singapore and Germany and worldwide factories.
- Outside BSH Group e.g. support the definition and supply of a superior product program based on customer needs.
- Track product profitability including the development of cost and pricing structure of the product portfolio.
- Analyze market trend and data to fulfill the needs with suitable product portfolio.
- Collaborate with sales team related to product planning.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the campaign and promotion via each sales channel.
- Thai national, 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, or any other DSCM related field.
- At least 3 years experience working in Product Marketing or related field.
- Market knowledge in consumer goods preferred in home appliances.
- Strong analytical and planning skills with ability to develop process and drive the result.
- Excellent in MS power point and excel.
- Proficient both written and spoken in English.
- Proactive and effective communication skill.
- Act professionally under time constraints.
- Ensure the highest possible quality of customer service for customers.
- Deliberate with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems.
- Ensure that processes are followed and bring in new ideas for improvement.
- Constantly work towards improving customer experience.
- Handle customers and vendors requests, as well as external communication with them.
- Manage service enquiries and disputes arising from our clients;.
- Maintain good relationships and community building efforts with taxi drivers and passengers;.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Prior experience in sales & customer service.
- highly driven and independent mindset.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good Team-player.
- Sense of urgency, high adaptability to fit with a very dynamic working environment.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Event Planning, English
- Develop content strategy and plan for all communications under FA Thailand and Thai.
- League including advertising, promotional activities and PR etc.
- Work hand in hand with creative and digital agencies to bring to life communication strategy and plan.
- Create and keep the team up to date on the yearly media plan Work closely with client service team to assist sponsors on planning and implementing IMC.
- Oversee all communications are executed in accordance with the plan and objectives.
- Work with FA Thailand, Thai league, sponsors and the marketing team to create stadium, pitch- side and all on-location visibility/activation inventory and to ensure all executions meet the requirements.
- Create annual media budget and ensure all expenditures are respected and within the Authorized budget.
- Assist the sales/client service team on the compilation of all on-ground activation reports to the sponsors.
- Brand steward of all entities under FA Thailand, Thai League and sponsors.
- Work together with the Business Development Manager to identify new value added Sponsorship assets.
- Over 4-5 years of brand marketing/ activation or advertising agency experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- Good command of English.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight.
- Good understanding of ATL, BTL and digital media.
- Ability to deal with situations requiring the assessment of priorities under pressure.
- Football enthusiast (optional).
Audio Post Production, Microsoft Office, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- The Display and Production Assistant reports directly to Senior Audio Visual Technician and is responsible as part of a team for the effective operation of the school. In particular, the Display and Production Assistant will.
- Create and make realistic pieces of scenery/ props by using wood, cardboard, metal and any material available.
- Paints large canvas.
- Support Drama productions in Memorial Hall including backstage jobs (eg. moving and fixing props).
- Support Drama exams in class room and Memorial Hall.
- Support whole school Art ( eg. display work).
- Manage the upkeep of the basement and wardrobe under the Memorial Hall.
- Support teacher, TA, student and marketing.
- Other ad-hoc duties as direct by line manager.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Display and Production Assistant should have the following qualities:
- Computer skills in MS and Google suite and computer graphic design.
- Hand drawing skill for design.
- Good communication skills.
- Good use of basic English-written and spoken.
- Strong knowledge of Visual Arts.
- Bachelor s degree in related field.
- Experience in the art industry is preferable.
Event Planning, Negotiation, Management, English
- Key responsibilities:
- To be lead ofEvent&Sponsorship Marketing for both existing and new partnership.
- Working and looking for the new business opportunities, and also integrating sponsorship strategy to suit our customer requirement.
- Take care of sponsorship management and sponsorship portfolio (existing and new partnership).
- Responsible for developing and implementing of new partnership across various kind of business group.
- Handle partnership activation and promotion.
- Welcome for both Male or Female.
- Bachelor or MasterDegreeinMarketing, Management or related field.
- Possess strongly experiences at least 8 years in Sponsorship, Brand, Commercial or Customer Marketing, Event Promotion roles with Retails business is an advantage or relates business (Telecom, Banking, FMCG and etc).
- Has a strong proven record in building a good relationship with key stakeholder for both internal and external parties to succeed in the business overview.
- Good in communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Strong in English communication skills.
Market Research, Statistical Analysis, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- Major scope:
- Marketing Strategy.
- Marketing Research.
- Business Analysis.
- Team Development.
- Integrate key findings from different pieces of studies (i.e., market research, competitive move, shopper spending, macro-micro trend) and bring the big picture into view for CEO & management aiming to set a winning business strategy for BU and for each property of Siam Piwat Group.
- Oversee research team to seek new methodology, new tools of doing research on all assigned projects.
- Liaise with heads of other departments/ division to finalize questionnaires, get approval on new business development research projects.
- Use quantitative analysis from Business Analysis team to maximize portfolio management both for shoppers/ tenants.
- Provide Strategic direction for end-BUs to activate result.
- Coach, provide guideline and conduct training/ workshop for other front-end teams to utilize, and translate research insights, competitive moves, business analysis into tangible action plan.
- Take lead, or take part on special strategic projects as assigned by CEO on an ad-hoc basis.
- Male/ Female.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Statistic, Science, Marketing or related field.
- At least 8-15 years of experience in Marketing Research, Consumer Insight Analysis, Shopper Insight, Business Analysis in Retails Business (Shopping Mall, Convention Hall, International Hypermarket, Research Agency, FMCG and etc).
- Has an experience to deal and work closely with Research Agency or External Consultant.
- Has a strong background in strategic & analytical skills, research and brand marketing, and Industry knowledge i.e. in retail and retail development business as a whole.
- Has a strong background in brand marketing with good knowledge and experience in competitive strategies of own shopping center vs. competitors.
- Strongly in Leadership, people management, good in planning, business acumen, and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
Market Research, Social Media Management, Microsoft Office, English
- The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible to the Principal and works closely with Director of Marketing and Communications, the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications. In particular, the Marketing Communications Manager will:
- Execute their own day-to-day responsibilities and support the team to ensure that the wider objectives of the Department and School are met. Manage the execution of delegated tasks, as sanctioned by the line managers, ensuring that they are delivered to time, budget and expected quality.
- Implement actions set out in the strategic marketing plan, and in accordance with the expectations of line managers.
- Support and execute communications between the school and internal stakeholders through its established communication systems, ensuring that format, tone and content is appropriate and in line with the school s guidelines. (including the drafting of materials for website and issuing of messages and letters on behalf of the school to parents and students via Parent Portal , email and SMS .).
- Support and execute promotional activities for the School including face-to-face networking, advertising campaigns and outward-facing communications (including via social media and website).
- Track effectiveness of digital communications and conversion rates in order to inform communications and promotional strategies going forward.
- Analyse and track competitor activity to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- Engagement with school community and identification of school activities to leverage positive Word of Mouth and generate new marketing ideas for the school.
- Follow the brand guidelines and ensure that the materials and communications presented by others are also in alignment.
- Develop and control the marketing inventory, ensuring adequate stock and timely provision of marketing materials in accordance with budget.
- Event Management.
- Plan, initiate, implement and support key school events.
- Advise all staff on events planning and ensure key messages and materials are delivered.
- Assist in the pre-communication/promotion of events, and establish and manage ticketing and registration processes (if required), Public Relations Media and public relations.
- Generate media coverage.
- Monitor competitors news, analyse and make recommendations to shape the School s own promotional activities and strategy.
- Work with other stakeholders to map out networking events and engage SMT.
- Attend networking events and create top of mind brand.
- Networking and engage school community.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Marketing Communications Manager should have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to produce, edit and proof accurate English Language copy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A proactive team player, willing and able to execute own work streams.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, with ability to prioritise urgent tasks and meet agreed deadlines.
- Experience in a professional Marketing environment.
- Practical knowledge of digital platforms and social media, including campaign execution.
- Ability to respond to new information and crisis management in a calm and professional manner.
- Event management skills.
- Familiarity with editing, and proofing processes, including quality control of proof products provided by suppliers.
- Strong Thai Language skills.
- Journalism skills are advantageous, particularly the ability to identify opportunities for leveraging positive news from within the community, gather the necessary information and present it in accurate and persuasive written English.
- Experience of budget control.
- Experience of working in a school environment and demonstrating understanding of inter-departmental working.
- Comfortable in the basic use of photographic equipment. Additional skills and experience in event photography and/or editing software (Adobe Photoshop) a plus.
- Some experience with Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Familiarity with Google drive, Google forms and Google analytics.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Cash Flow Management, English
- Assistant Account Management Manager / ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการฝ่ายบัญชีบริหาร.
- Coordinate & ensure and the timely flow of accounting information from all subsidiaries and associates on a monthly basis.
- Consolidate & analyze of group financial and accounting reports for monthly, quarterly and yearend.
- Support subsidiaries/associates in providing financial analysis with any business projects.
- Perform & analyze annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Manage the Budget and Forecasting process including preparation, consolidation, valuation, and alignment with strategic plans in coordination with Business Unit.
- Drive the performance, valuation, and management of Bus: Identify and investigate areas of concerns, support key decision making through ad hoc analysis.
- Oversee the preparation of accurate and timely monthly performance reports for use by Executive and Bus management teams.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor or Master in accounting.
- Experience 3 years above especially in consolidate data and analysis report.
- Good command of English.