WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
SEO, Digital Marketing, Market Analysis, Thai, English
฿18,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Zon social media manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for Zon s social media sites and spread Zon s brand identity to current and prospective users. This might include blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts, and responding to followers.
- The office is at Sinn Sathorn Building next to BTS Krungthonburi.
- [email protected]
- Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Build a social media presence.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Analyzing data.
- Responding to comments on social media.
- Engaging influencers.
- Be a community manager.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Build training programs to train other team members that have to interact with users to make sure that the Zon brand has a unified and recognizable voice.
- Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Fun, creative, and service-minded.
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing a social media strategy.
- Social media community building skills.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Understand how to measure the success of campaigns.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image,and video).
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Sales, Digital Marketing, Management, English
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Bachelor Degree any related field.
- M/F age 26-35.
- Knowledge of online media will be considered advantages.
- Own car & driver license.
- Strong level of interpersonal skill.
Social Media Management, Market Analysis, Digital Marketing, English
- Job Summary.
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Communicate with potential owners via telephone to set up preview package sales/tours.
- Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours.
- Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners.
- Verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements for preview package sales/tours prior to scheduling a tour for a Marriott vacation club property.
- Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets).
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing). Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- About the Position:
- We are looking for a SeniorMarketing Managerwho ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and non-digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- The SeniorMarketing Managerresponsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Setting, monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing..
- Key Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential ideally from a competitor or company operating in a similar vertical market.
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to lead and inspire marketing teams.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor s degree.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Market Analysis, English
- ROLE: DIGITAL MARKETINGMANAGER.
- Will report to International Marketing Director.
- Manage, execute and support and work with the day-to-day needs of the Brand Management team to originate, execute overall marketing plans and campaigns for Brands.
- Development, execution, and management of Marketing and Media Buying Plans and Budget from ideation to launch.
- Core strength in digital marketing, social media marketing; - influencer marketing a plus.
- Set up SEM platforms, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, analyze data, optimize and reporting.
- Work with partners and internal teams from brands, creatives, planning, marketing, event organizers, operations, regulatory, finance to end consumer market sampling and research to ensure project timelines, strategic and tactical needs, and appropriate assets are developed.
- Support creative development on the artwork process inclusive of concepting, routing and proofreading including but not limited to: content, artwork, video and graphicsStrike marketing partnerships and collaborations.
- Develop, maintain, marketing plans and budget and work with Brand Manager through OKRs/ KPIs for sales targets and marketing budgets.
- Has worked with P&L budgets, KPIs, targets.
- Help set up and manage social media [Facebook, Instagram, LINE] accounts.
- Engage with an interest in beauty influencers and content.
- He/ She will champion timelines, working with all parties to execute projects and tasks to time and within budget.
- Thai & English Fluent in written, spoken and reading.
- A passion for beauty, beauty products, industry trends.
- Bachelor s Degree in related field of study, marketing, industrial design preferred.
- 3 - 4 years up experience in FMCG, ecommerce or Product Marketing preferred.
- Strong and Digitally saavy, social media tools and platforms required - Facebook, Instagram, LINE, Social Listening.
- Experience with integrated marketing communications, from above-the-line, below the line, and digital with Partnership experience preferred.
- Excellent project management, organizational skills, management of team skills, attention to details.
- Socially engaged with an interest in beauty influencers and content.
- Provide reporting and monitoring of team s progress.
- Ensure campaign delivery.
- Coordination, project management.
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to work independently.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed.
- Networker and can understand and work with clients for best resultsProblem solver who can deal with ambiguity, entrepreneurial.
- Ability to multi-task in face-paced environment.
- Action and result oriented, ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Build presentations, budgets like a boss.
- Travel, and driven to the mission.
- Sales Manager (Customer service, shop management, business development).
- Welcome new customers and advise them about the scooter rental.
- Reply to emails and messages from customers.
- Database update.
- Development of partnerships with guest houses, international universities and modeling agencies.
- Managing a park of 70 scooters and bikes.
- Social media.
- Contact agencies and develop business.
- Customers follow-up.
- Our website:
- Profile required:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good customers service.
- Good writing skills.
- Operational English & Thai skills.
- Can work in independence.
- Motivated to discover and master the main requirements to the development of an international company.
- Organized and proactive.
- Honest, trustfull and reliable.
- Knowledge of Bangkok.
- Passion for motorbikes (not compulsory).
- 20 to 40 yo.
- Male / female.
- This position is available from May 2019 and is based in Sukhumvit soi 26, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Working from Monday to Saturday included.
Market Research, Social Media Management, Microsoft Office, English
- The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible to the Principal and works closely with Director of Marketing and Communications, the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications. In particular, the Marketing Communications Manager will:
- Execute their own day-to-day responsibilities and support the team to ensure that the wider objectives of the Department and School are met. Manage the execution of delegated tasks, as sanctioned by the line managers, ensuring that they are delivered to time, budget and expected quality.
- Implement actions set out in the strategic marketing plan, and in accordance with the expectations of line managers.
- Support and execute communications between the school and internal stakeholders through its established communication systems, ensuring that format, tone and content is appropriate and in line with the school s guidelines. (including the drafting of materials for website and issuing of messages and letters on behalf of the school to parents and students via Parent Portal , email and SMS .).
- Support and execute promotional activities for the School including face-to-face networking, advertising campaigns and outward-facing communications (including via social media and website).
- Track effectiveness of digital communications and conversion rates in order to inform communications and promotional strategies going forward.
- Analyse and track competitor activity to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- Engagement with school community and identification of school activities to leverage positive Word of Mouth and generate new marketing ideas for the school.
- Follow the brand guidelines and ensure that the materials and communications presented by others are also in alignment.
- Develop and control the marketing inventory, ensuring adequate stock and timely provision of marketing materials in accordance with budget.
- Event Management.
- Plan, initiate, implement and support key school events.
- Advise all staff on events planning and ensure key messages and materials are delivered.
- Assist in the pre-communication/promotion of events, and establish and manage ticketing and registration processes (if required), Public Relations Media and public relations.
- Generate media coverage.
- Monitor competitors news, analyse and make recommendations to shape the School s own promotional activities and strategy.
- Work with other stakeholders to map out networking events and engage SMT.
- Attend networking events and create top of mind brand.
- Networking and engage school community.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Marketing Communications Manager should have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to produce, edit and proof accurate English Language copy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A proactive team player, willing and able to execute own work streams.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, with ability to prioritise urgent tasks and meet agreed deadlines.
- Experience in a professional Marketing environment.
- Practical knowledge of digital platforms and social media, including campaign execution.
- Ability to respond to new information and crisis management in a calm and professional manner.
- Event management skills.
- Familiarity with editing, and proofing processes, including quality control of proof products provided by suppliers.
- Strong Thai Language skills.
- Journalism skills are advantageous, particularly the ability to identify opportunities for leveraging positive news from within the community, gather the necessary information and present it in accurate and persuasive written English.
- Experience of budget control.
- Experience of working in a school environment and demonstrating understanding of inter-departmental working.
- Comfortable in the basic use of photographic equipment. Additional skills and experience in event photography and/or editing software (Adobe Photoshop) a plus.
- Some experience with Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Familiarity with Google drive, Google forms and Google analytics.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Fashion Sales Advisor at Pomelo Store (Many positions)
- As a Fashion Sale Advisor, you will be working at physical stores to provide the best shopping experience to the customer. This person needs to be social media savvy and have a sense of fashion. Fun and a good attitude!
- Deliver excellent customer service at every touch point in the store to maximize customer satisfaction including welcome and answer customer queries
- Follow and achieve store sales target on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain store inventory and make sure no broken sizes in inventory
- Responsible for day-to-day operational tasks including
- Cashier: process customer order and handle returns of merchandise
- Fitting room: help customer find sizes, and manage the queuing line
- Sales floor: replenish product, upsell product, prepare the store for promotional sale, receive store deliveries, ensure store is clean and organized
- Work well in the team and maintain a good working environment with colleagues
- Implement store guidelines and policies strictly to prevent loss and ensure the store meets the safety standard
- Actively report areas of improvement to Store Manager
- Handle customer complaints
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced retail environment at an international apparel company or Client Service Business (Fresh grads are welcome to apply).
- Outstanding customer service and selling skill are preferred
- Strong communication skill with problem-solving skill
- Multi-tasking, while being attentive to customers
- Strong sense of responsibility, proactiveness, and eagerness to learn
- Fluent in Thai and English, Chinese is a plus
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Able to work in shifts and can relocate
- Willing to implement new procedures/features at the retail store
- Interested in fashion, retail, e-commerce and highly customer-focused
- Regional Campaign Marketing, Senior Associate - Team Lead
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Initiate, plan and lead the execution of regional marketing campaigns to ensure that the Revenue target and other KPI metrics are met.
- Marketing communication strategy and monthly plans for all channels such as email, social media, on-site, app, and others as needed
- Monthly and seasonal promotions such as sales and gifts with purchase
- Innovative and creative viral campaigns that would generate buzz and awareness
- Identify customer needs and behavior and create an amazing shopping experience in order to create loyalty and ultimately grow customer lifetime value
- Responsible for onsite/app maintenance:
- Lead the team to keep the site up to date with fresh and interesting fashion content
- Ensure error-free on-site and app experience, working closely with product manager, UI/UX designer, and visual team
- Provide customer insights to create the best on-site/app and O2O experience for visitors and customer
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Masters preferred
- For Senior Associate - More than 1 years experience in marketing in e-commerce/retail, fashion industry a bonus
- For Team Lead - More than 5 years experience in marketing in e-commerce/retail, fashion industry a bonus
- Highly proficient in MS office(excel, powerpoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill and highly data-driven
- Strong leadership and management and avid team player
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight
- Strong communication and project management. Proficiency in English and Thai.
- Interest in fashion, retail, and ecommerce and in-tune with current events, trends, and pop-culture
- Flexible, dedicated, and driven with a positive attitude and able to work in fast-paced environment
Ad Planning / Ad Buying, Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager (Sr. and Jr.).
- Create and manage brand awareness. Become a brand manager for selected brands.
- Create and manage marketing plans to increase sales, manage campaigns and promotions, and suggest new sales channels.
- Mentor and manage junior marketing staffs.
- Plan and oversee company's activities on the Social Media for Thailand and oversea markets.
- Create contents and promotions on social Medias, such as Facebook, IG, Twitter, Google Ads, IG, [email protected], Lazada, etc.
- Communicate with influencer and community website.
- Participate in marketing and sales events.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing, IT, related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- Have knowledge or past experiences in Beauty sector, digital marketing, or social media. Additional knowledge in SEO, Facebook ads, and Google Ads, and Magento will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of skincare and personal care products.
- Fully motivated with positive attitude, willing to work under pressure and in team environment.
Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, English, Mandarin
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing Communication, Advertising or any related field.
- Passionate in digital marketing Minimum 2-3 years experience working in digital marketing or integrated marketing.
- Working knowledge of purchasing media buy set via Facebook Ad management, Google Ad word, Line and others social platform.
- Experienced in both creative and promotional copywriting.
- Must be able to work autonomously and in cooperation with both the local team and the global team.
- Up-to-date and enthusiastic about the latest trends and best practices of social media platforms and content.
- Good command of spoken and written Thai and English (and Chinese is an advantage).
- To effectively implement and optimize all assigned digital campaigns (in the form of Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc).
- To manage campaign timelines and budgets.
- Creating and writing content for Social Media.
- To create media content/short clips and other marketing collateral.
- Assist to perform competitive and market research analysis.
- Deliver and analyses weekly and monthly reports-for campaign performance evaluation.
- Build brand presence on online.
- Conceptualize, develops and executes digital marketing campaigns to ensure the growth and sustainability of the business.
- Effective in engaging and influencing marketing and sales team members to achieve targets.
- Identify and explain the market trends and consumer requirements clearly to the marketing manager.
- Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Build up a SOP for the team in Digital Marketing (for future reference).