WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Sales, Digital Marketing, Management, English
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Bachelor Degree any related field.
- M/F age 26-35.
- Knowledge of online media will be considered advantages.
- Own car & driver license.
- Strong level of interpersonal skill.
Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Thai, English
- Join a hard-working, young entrepreneurial team in their start-up venture "Hungry Hub", Thailand's premier online restaurant reservation service which allows consumers to communicate wirelessly with restaurants across the country 24/7.
- Identify opportunities to maximize existing relationships in terms of revenue generation and form new restaurant partnerships to benefit the company and Hungry Hub, users.
- Support existing Hungry Hub restaurant partnerships to generate the highest quality traffic for our partners while balancing the needs of the Hungry Hub users and our goals as a company.
- Identify and address gaps in the content within the search results.
- Manage day-to-day relationships and communication with our restaurant partners.
- Analyze and monitor the performance of the content on Hungry Hub and of partnerships with third parties.
- At least one year of relevant experience (online business experience is a plus).
- Strong analytical and proven problem-solving skills are a key requirement.
- Team Player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Bachelor degree required.
฿35,000 - ฿45,000
- ดูแลยอดขายของทีม ร่วมแก้ไขปัญหาให้กับทีม และร้านค้า
- เพศชาย อายุไม่เกิน 41 ปี.
- มีประสบการณ์ในการควบคุมและดูแลทีมงานขาย ในระดับตั้งแต่หัวหน้างานขายขึ้นไปอย่างน้อย 3 ปี.
- มีประสบการณ์ในงานขายลักษณะลูกค้าประเภทตัวแทนจำหน่าย (ค้าส่ง) อย่างน้อย 3 ปี.
- มีประสบการณ์และทักษะที่ดีในการวิเคราะห์และจัดทำ Promotion ไปยังร้านค้า.
- มีความชอบและถนัดในการใช้งานสื่อ Social media ต่าง ๆ.
- สามารถทำงานแบบเป็นทริปทั้งภายในกรุงเทพ และต่างจังหวัดได้ และมีรถยนต์เป็นของตนเอง.
Sales, Negotiation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
- Job Summary.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Sales, Data Administration, Accounting) as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling. Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets, gift certificates). Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Process requests for redeeming Marriott Rewards points. Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Enter Marriott Rewards information into appropriate software when taking guest reservations. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns. Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing). Assist management in training and motivating employees; serve as a role model.
- Sales Manager (Customer service, shop management, business development).
- Welcome new customers and advise them about the scooter rental.
- Reply to emails and messages from customers.
- Database update.
- Development of partnerships with guest houses, international universities and modeling agencies.
- Managing a park of 70 scooters and bikes.
- Social media.
- Contact agencies and develop business.
- Customers follow-up.
- Our website:
- Profile required:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good customers service.
- Good writing skills.
- Operational English & Thai skills.
- Can work in independence.
- Motivated to discover and master the main requirements to the development of an international company.
- Organized and proactive.
- Honest, trustfull and reliable.
- Knowledge of Bangkok.
- Passion for motorbikes (not compulsory).
- 20 to 40 yo.
- Male / female.
- This position is available from May 2019 and is based in Sukhumvit soi 26, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Working from Monday to Saturday included.
Sales, Market Research, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
฿60,000 - ฿80,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Responsible for Sales team to acquire new customers (automotive workshop).
- Responsible for building up the sales team and motivate them.
- Responsible to identify customers needs and communicate to category manager to develop solutions.
- Responsible for training the Sales team to be Familiar with platform process, our USP and able to communicate to customer.
- Frequent workshop visits for customer relationship maintenance.
- Bachelor s degree in any field, good communication skill in both English and Thai.
- 8 years of sales experience in Automotive Aftermarket and 3 years experience with workshop (garage) or Sales management role.
- Experience in internet or eCommerce business preferred.
- Experience with OE aftermarket and automotive product knowledge preferred.
- Be very proactive, positive and have can do attitude.
Event Planning, Negotiation, Management, English
- Key responsibilities:
- To be lead ofEvent&Sponsorship Marketing for both existing and new partnership.
- Working and looking for the new business opportunities, and also integrating sponsorship strategy to suit our customer requirement.
- Take care of sponsorship management and sponsorship portfolio (existing and new partnership).
- Responsible for developing and implementing of new partnership across various kind of business group.
- Handle partnership activation and promotion.
- Welcome for both Male or Female.
- Bachelor or MasterDegreeinMarketing, Management or related field.
- Possess strongly experiences at least 8 years in Sponsorship, Brand, Commercial or Customer Marketing, Event Promotion roles with Retails business is an advantage or relates business (Telecom, Banking, FMCG and etc).
- Has a strong proven record in building a good relationship with key stakeholder for both internal and external parties to succeed in the business overview.
- Good in communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Strong in English communication skills.
Market Research, Statistical Analysis, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- Major scope:
- Marketing Strategy.
- Marketing Research.
- Business Analysis.
- Team Development.
- Integrate key findings from different pieces of studies (i.e., market research, competitive move, shopper spending, macro-micro trend) and bring the big picture into view for CEO & management aiming to set a winning business strategy for BU and for each property of Siam Piwat Group.
- Oversee research team to seek new methodology, new tools of doing research on all assigned projects.
- Liaise with heads of other departments/ division to finalize questionnaires, get approval on new business development research projects.
- Use quantitative analysis from Business Analysis team to maximize portfolio management both for shoppers/ tenants.
- Provide Strategic direction for end-BUs to activate result.
- Coach, provide guideline and conduct training/ workshop for other front-end teams to utilize, and translate research insights, competitive moves, business analysis into tangible action plan.
- Take lead, or take part on special strategic projects as assigned by CEO on an ad-hoc basis.
- Male/ Female.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Statistic, Science, Marketing or related field.
- At least 8-15 years of experience in Marketing Research, Consumer Insight Analysis, Shopper Insight, Business Analysis in Retails Business (Shopping Mall, Convention Hall, International Hypermarket, Research Agency, FMCG and etc).
- Has an experience to deal and work closely with Research Agency or External Consultant.
- Has a strong background in strategic & analytical skills, research and brand marketing, and Industry knowledge i.e. in retail and retail development business as a whole.
- Has a strong background in brand marketing with good knowledge and experience in competitive strategies of own shopping center vs. competitors.
- Strongly in Leadership, people management, good in planning, business acumen, and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
Sales, Negotiation, Management, Thai, English
฿30,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Lead the sales team and assuring achieve sales targets.
- Should be productive under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Network with potential clients through social media and events.
- Manage key accounts and identify new customers.
- Provide regular weekly reports to the management team on marketing/customer/ sales movements.
- Performance other tasks as assigned by the management team.
- Create, plan and implement sales strategy, and strategic sales and business development initiatives in alignment with global sales strategy.
- General Qualification.
- Thai nationality, Bachelor Degree necessary- sales/marketing preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in a sales position.
- Experience in selling in the hospitality industry will be an advantage but not necessary.
- A candidate with established relationships within the relevant industry preferred.
- Must be flexible with the ability to travel.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good personality and outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong in people management and leadership.
- Good negotiation and good problem-solving skills.
Sales, Negotiation, English, Thai
- Job Duties:
- Develop and implement a successful solicitation strategy for regional market segments in order to meet and/or exceed revenue goals. Direct and manage sales activities to maximize revenue potential.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Actively prospect new clients (start-up, SMEs and MNCs) to generate business by any and all means available.
- Plan and implement on-going clients pipeline in order to create new revenue and acquire valuable contacts and contracts.
- Maximize existing key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth.
- Team & Individual.
- Build up regional sales team and maintenance sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and build strong talent and skill base to scale up the business.
- Play as an individual contributor to generating sales as well.
- Bring together Thai and Western cultures to create a think global, act local environment.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive business objectives of building community in a new market.
- Compile and analyze data and metrics to support business decisions in the market.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience with at least 2 years of leasing/ sales experience, preferably in the real estate industry.
- Proven ability to implement contracts using superior negotiation and presentation skills.
- Versatile, flexible, adapt quickly to change and connect: you are excited by fast-paced, fast-changing environments.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong business development capability and forward thinking.
- Results driven with an ability to both manage and execute projects.
- Ability to find, identify, hire top-talent and pass on key competences effectively while training it.
- Proven leadership skills and people development capability.
- Excellent verbal and written skills of English and Thai.
- If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
- Please feel free to visit our website at www.up-co.vn (UP International Website is being developed and will be launched by July 2019)..
Sales, Market Analysis, English
- Job Summary:
- Identify potential customers, analyze their needs and present the ideally configured solution. Demonstrate the technology and cover commercial aspects such as ROI, product positioning and the reasons why SigmaNEST might be the most suitable solution.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Good English verbal communication skills.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Responsible for full sales cycle, from generation of leads to on-going account management.
- Generate and qualify new sales leads.
- Recruit and develop reseller relationships in territory.
- Follow-up web leads, sales line leads, trade show leads and other leads from marketing.
- Plan and conduct product demonstrations.
- Define product evaluations and benchmarks and facilitate completion.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales target of SigmaNEST products.
- Maintain open communication with Marketing and Inside Sales.
- Promote software maintenance subscription and support contracts.
- Promote module and seat sales to existing customers and additional customer locations.
- Maintain technical knowledge of SigmaNEST products and sales theory.
- Provide bi-weekly sales forecasts.
- Represent SigmaTEK at Trade Shows when required.
- Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level).
- 3-5 Years sales experience, with proven success demonstrated by consistently exceeding quotas.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Appropriate technical industry knowledge.
- Proven territory development skills.
- Must be able to generate and qualify customer leads.
- Ability to handle technical objections and clearly articulate the product architecture and its benefits.
- Ability to identify decision-makers and build strong relationships with customers.
- Clear understanding of how existing customers are using the products.
- Capable of working independently.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Possess high energy, values, honesty and integrity.
- Adhere to SigmaTEK sales philosophy.
- All employees must also demonstrate effectively the core values of SigmaTEK.
- Help others.
- Engineering Curiosity.
- High Velocity.
- Well Done!.
- Physical Demands:
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Hours of Work: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
Sales, Management, Budgeting, English
- Develop and implement sales strategy in order to ensure company's sales objectives and profitability.
- Manage sales team to achieve goal together.
- Monitor Distributors in order to build any actions on sales activity needs.
- Make sure that Distributors achieve and stimulate sales as targeted by Mandom.
- Manage budget and target operated and spent by Distributors.
- Set goal for good relationship and develop negotiation skill with Key Account Buyers for both Modern Trade and Traditional Trade (MT, TT) in order for them to purchase as needed.
- Forecast sales for Key Account Buyer in order to achieve sales target.
- Coordinate with marketing team to ensure successful execution of marketing plan on new product launch, promotion program, in-store merchandising.
- Identify new customers based on strategic and operational plan to expand business.
- Prepare business review to update situation with key accounts twice a year in order to update situation and market trends to customers and relationship building.
- Experienced in Sales field for more than 5 years in FMCG business.
- Result oriented and problem solving skill.
- Love to work in Japanese culture.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Have leadership skill, people management, negotiation, sales strategy etc.
- Passionate in personal care and cosmetics product.
฿50,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Minimum 30years old with a good attitude and personality.
- Graduated in Computer/Telecom/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Science or IT.
- Haveexperience in managing a sales team with morethan10 persons with good team leader.
- At least 5 years of Sales Manager with sales skillful and experience in Computer Network and Infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Haveexperience with sale volume > 100 million Baht a year would be anadvantage.
- Good knowledge in IT and technology trend.
- Good command of English.
- Good service mind, good communication, self motivated character andgood interpersonal skills.
- Independent and resourceful, able to lead and motivate theteam.
- Able to travel upcountry from time to time.
- Own Transportation.
Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
฿32,105 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Location:Srinakarin Centre.
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM
- British Council Thailand is one of the biggest in the British Council s global network with thousands of adult and young learner students studying with us. Our main office is based in Siam Square, Bangkok with locations spread out across the Bangkok metropolitan area and around Chiang Mai. Our customers engage with us face-to-face, online, through email and via the phone. Our Sales & Customer Management team provides high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY.
- Supervise a team of Sales & Customer Management Officers in the branch to ensure top quality, welcoming and efficient integrated customer engagement experience to all new and existing customers.
- Work closely with Branch Manager to ensure the branch meets and exceeds the sales and customer management targets and KPIs.
- Work closely with Branch Manager and HSCM to build a high performing team and embed a results-orientated sales and customer management culture in the SCM process.
- Monitor quality of delivered work and to ensure share the same best practice and standards with other branches.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You will bring along at least 3 years of supervisor experience in the admin & operational environment of customer management related field. Experience of working with children will be an advantage.
- Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile.
- and apply online viahttps://tinyurl.com/tha-nt-1976internal.
- We do not accept an application from Quick Apply .
- Closing date for applications:23 May 2019 (23:59 UK time).
- We offer an attractive benefits package.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Management, English
- JOB SUMMARY Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby. Serves as Guest Relations Manager and handles the tracking of service issues.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Supporting Property Operations and Guest Relations Needs.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property.
- Communicates any variations to the established norms to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
- Sends copy of MOD report to all departments on a daily basis.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Supporting Profitability Goals.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Managing the Guest Experience.
- Intervenes in any guest/employee situation as needed to insure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and employee well being is preserved.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
- Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Ensures employees understand customer service expectations and parameters.
- Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
- Records guest issues in the guest response tracking system.
- Assisting Human Resources Activities.
- Participates as needed in the investigation of employee and guest accidents.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and providing feedback to individuals.
- Conducts regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance, safety, staffing, security, and maintenance.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Ensures employees are cross-trained to support successfully daily operations.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPS) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Understands and, if necessary, implements all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English, Thai
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Primary Responsibilities.
- The Sales Representative will work under the sales manager and with the support of the marketing department to find new customers in the food service industry (cafe's & restaurants). The Sales Rep will divide their time between servicing existing clientele with relationship building and after sales service, as well as pitching and closing new clientele. The Sales representative will do their best to enhance the brand and expand sales of the company's premium food products.
- Provide follow up support for Food Service clientele.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting key client relationships.
- Effectively communicate sales initiatives within the team and to management.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, specifically with food retailers and supermarkets.
- Preparing necessary sales and client service budget.
- Communicating promotions, pricing, and advertising campaigns in corporation with marketing department.
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (thai).
- Native Thai speaker required, proficient English preferred.
- Team player, highly motivated, highly self-organized and self-directed.
- Willing to adapt to the hours and schedule of clientele.
- Ability to utilize CRM (Microsoft Nave) systems preferred.
- Motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems.
- Bachelor s degree - Accounting, or bachelor degree in business, administration, or related field preferred.
- 2 years sales, customer service, hospitality or F&B experience with strong communication instincts and track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly Performance Reporting.
- Annual Performance & Employee Review.
- Company Retreats.
- Product Allowance & Discounts.
- Travel Reimbursement.
- Annual Holiday Allowance.
- Ability to move up in the organization.
- About the Position:
- We are looking for a SeniorMarketing Managerwho ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and non-digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- The SeniorMarketing Managerresponsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Setting, monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing..
- Key Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential ideally from a competitor or company operating in a similar vertical market.
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to lead and inspire marketing teams.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor s degree.
- Local brand P/L shared responsibility (incl. MWB deployment and monitoring)
- One point contact for marketing for the CM and SEA
- Implement global / SEA brand strategy on country level
- Implement local brand and sports marketing activation programs (yearly marketing plan)
- Implement, evaluate and feedback results of Brand communication of area plans: ATL, BTL, PR, SM, Digital
- Implement and monitor marketing communication processes monitoring and 360 executions
- Implement and monitor all communication tools across channels in close alignment with Area SEA (e.g. Account campaigns, generic POS, advertising, event concepts and graphics)
- Local market research when / if applicable (consumer focus)
- Manage Entertainers & Influencers Marketing (Style only)
- Management of relationships with teams / athletes / NAPs (SP)
- Implement Integrated Marketing Brand Efforts
- Manage the category Sales / Brand targets for the country as per SEA guidelines in terms of net sales, margins, sell through, stock turn, market share, Brand equity SP/SS
- Align the category forecasting process in co-operation with the local Sales, local planning, in line with SEA team to ensure country needs and parameters for delivery of SP / SS targets are met.
- Align and synchronize specific market needs with area direction for Price / standard margin delivery.
- Implement integrated marketing packages at market level (end to end responsibility). Inclusive of product / communications / sell in and sell through parameters.
- Monitoring and feedback of campaign impact.
- Deliver market specific tactical product packages aligned with the area category marketing team to achieve top-line and margin targets.
- Sell In:
- Support sell-in and key account pre-line meetings
- Drive optimal implementation of area range package across channels
- Assist Sales in pre-line meetings by aligning relevant range offer and providing sell though enhancing solutions
- Rationalize key account needs and provide feedback and recommendation to area for courses of action.
- Monitor regularly compliance to the set range distribution channel guidelines
- Ensure delivery of category product range internally and externally (to key retailers)
- Drive shelf space acquisition and new business development opportunities with sales teams.
- Develop & nurture an effective marketing team in country in conjunction with SEA
- Ensure motivation and functional effectiveness of the team that will allow brand adidas to achieve it objectives
- Perform periodic staff appraisals and put forward all recommendations to Management
- Actively participating in the operational and strategic decision making process in country
- Ensuring the operational needs of company are met (i.e. that business critical processes are in place and working)
- Liaise with local agencies and ensure execution of all SEA aligned brand concepts in country and within given budget purview.
- Protecting interests and assets of company
- Building and developing the local team
- Actively support the development plans of other departments and promote cross department co-operation
- Group competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Manage and Develop People
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Result Orientation
- Influence Others
- Functional competencies:
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Professional background/ Experience:
- Functional: Minimum 5 years experience in a managerial role heading up a similar structure with an MNC
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ shoes or agencies
- Cultural: Ability to work in international environment, good with people, outgoing personality, leadership by example. People Management
- Exposure: Sports, fashion, product & communication experience.
- University degree in Marketing
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
- Working knowledge of size/colour style software package is desirable
Own Transportation and Driving Licence, Microsoft Office, Sales
- Position: Sales Executive (Southern Area).
- Report to: Chanel Sales Manager.
- Department: Channel Sales - Province Department.
- Regularly visit customers / System integrator / Dealer to strengthen a relationship.
- Coordinate with presales regarding customization.
- Coordinate with Product Marketing team regarding set special price offer to the tender project.
- Edit or writeTOR to get spec-in (tender project).
- Prepare Monthly Forecast Report and Project Control Sheet.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality, Age at least 25 years old.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in project sales management or channels sales.
- Able to travel domestic and international.
- Have an own car and driver license.
- Workplace: Southern Area (14 Provinces).
- Able to work in Head Office at Bangkok one week per month (the company will provide accommodation).
- Working Hour: 8:30 - 17.30 (Mon - Fri).
- Successful candidates will be given an attractive remuneration package and career opportunities.
- Please send your complete resume, stating expected salary and one recent photo by clicking apply.
- Human Resources Department
- EPSON (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 42nd Floor, Empire Tower, 1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120.