WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Play a leadership role within the Garage team to facilitate co-creation and joint development between clients and IBM.
- Continuously expand essential business, industry, technology, and competitive knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Foundry, Container Security and open source technologies (OpenShift, Ansible, RHEL, etc.).
- Expand partnerships at all levels of the client organization resulting in highest levels of client advocacy.
- Champion an entrepreneurial mindset and deliver unique value by leveraging industry and technology expertise to drive innovative strategies to accelerate clients' success.
- Connect client pain points and opportunities to full suite of IBM technology and services in a client context.
- Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseAt least 5 years of experience working within cloud-based software development.
- At least 2 years using Agile, DevOps practices.
- At least 2 years of client facing experience - strong, collaborative client relationships.
- Experience in architecting / deploying / operating solutions built on AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Preferred Technical and Professional ExpertiseAt least 2 years of experience in a technical solution and architect role for cloud-based solutions.
- Understanding of IBM Design Thinking.
- About Business UnitIBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company's Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM's global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients' growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
- Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
- Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
- Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
- About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
- Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.