WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Leadership Skill, Problem Solving, High Responsibilities, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Management, Sales, Thai
฿35,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Job Position: Sales Manager.
- Company & Job Background.
- Rapos (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Is a leading supplier of raw material for garment factories who produce for renowned brands such as Nike, Adidas & H&M in Thailand and worldwide. Our products include thread, fabrics, machinery and other items, and we are expanding beyond textiles into other areas such as hospitality & consumer products.
- As part of our aggressive business expansion plan, you will be in charge of transforming our local sales team for Thailand as well responsible for setting up future teams for new product lines. Your key metricin doing so will be directly measured by thegrowth of the company's revenue streams.
- Job Details:
- Managing a dedicated sales team with 8 - 10 employees directly under you.
- Managing change in a growing organization.
- Supervising all sales activities led by the sales team including but not limited to: customer visits, CRM calls &exhibitions.
- Managing & monitoring sales & inventory closely at all times.
- Identifying market trends &growth opportunities.
- Fluent in Thai.
- Proficient in basic computer softwares.
- Proven ability to manage people & change.
- Hunger to sell under all circumstances.
- Your education or previous work background does not matter to us. If you can show that you are willing and able to learn, why this job matters to you, and why you matter to us, we are open to serious discussion.
- Our Team:
- As a member of Grab, not only will you bring your skill sets to drive your team forward, but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired by some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of both young and experienced individuals who are tenacious, motivated and energized by the fact that we exist to make a change - have a societal impact in Southeast Asia.
- Grab for Business is the B2B SaaS team within Grab that helps to simplify business transportation, corporate food & package deliveries as well as related services for companies across Southeast Asia. We actively engage with thousands of corporate clients across the region and it is imperative that we have a successful and scalable Inside Sales within our organisation. To this end, we are looking for a strong Asst. Manager, Inside Sales in our Grab for Business (Thailand) team to manage and grow an expanding and scalable business.
- To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have strong communication skills, attention to detail, ability to create and follow processes, and a track record of exceeding expectations.
- This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- THE ROLE.
- To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have strong sales team management, coaching & communication skills, attention to detail, ability to create and follow processes, and a track record of exceeding expectations.
- The day-to-day activities:
- You will report to the Manager - Grab for Business, Thailand.
- Manage, mentor, support, and monitor a large team of Inside Sales Representatives across different job functions, to exceed revenue targets by client acquisition to drive new business, manage existing clients at scale, after sales support, and sales development for multiple sales channels..
- Drive the business forward by building and executing the Regional Inside Sales strategy for Grab for Business with a specific focus on Thailand..
- Analyse inside sales data, pipeline and business (using Salesforce CRM) to drive and develop growth strategies and approaches in solidifying Grab for Business' position as a category leader..
- Present plans based on data driven insights to establish revenue goals and business plans that advance the team's performance while also working on new initiatives and launches..
- Liaise with stakeholders (go-to-market, legal, finance, operations, etc.) to ensure revenue targets are met at a scale<br/>.
- br/>The Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4-8 years of work experience handling a team of inside sales or remote sales or tele sales representatives within a fast-paced and highly competitive B2B, SaaS, BPO, Shared Services, or corporate environment.
- Proven track record as a solid sales performer, achieving, even exceeding, sales targets.
- Effective team player, leader, and has the ability to coach and motivate all sales representatives.
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment..
- Able to work independently most of the time and think strategically when approaching tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network with Thai corporate clients, and within the overall Grab business.
- Coachable attitude. Should be willing and able to learn about the Grab for Business platform, Grab's multiple products, processes and stakeholders very fast..
- Communication: Strong and effective communicator with good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly and succinctly.
- Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a hyper-growth tech startup. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties..
- Proficiency in customer experience tools (CRM tools, reporting dashboards).
- Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides).
- Execute proper FX transaction into system with less of human error.
- Deliver individual and team financial target and make sure that the client in their portfolio has the good risk management solution.
- Tighten relationship with key client to make sure that they are satisfied with our risk management services. Provide the good innovative trade idea to the client and team.
- Guide and coach junior staffs on how they can do better in terms of both revenue generation and strengthen relationship with clients and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties to ensure that tasks or projects are accomplished smoothly and complied with both internal and external rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance and Banking, or related fields.
- At least 5 years' working experience in FX sales or dealer will be an advantage.
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with ability to partner cross-functionally at all levels of the organization. Comfortable with high level of ambiguity and complexity.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us.
- Posting Date Jun 01, 2021<br/>Job Number 21054223<br/>Job Category Sales & Marketing<br/>Location Phulay Bay a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, 111 Moo 2 Nongthalay, Krabi, Krabi, Thailand VIEW ON MAP<br/>Brand The Ritz-Carlton<br/>Schedule Full-Time<br/>Relocation? N<br/>Position Type Non-Management<br/>Located Remotely? N<br/> At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.<br/>JOB SUMMARY.
- The position will support Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve and be responsible for identifying, prospecting, securing, and managing leisure/ transient business, communicating with senior leadership on industry trends, business practices, and market opportunities.<br/>.
- The position will develop the assigned markets of USA, Canada, and Latin America for hotel with the main focus of capturing and growing market share from high-end leisure agencies and luxury consortia. Market engagement and revenue generation from Travel Industry are the key focus of this position.<br/>.
- This is a remote job with the candidate preferably physically based in New York but we are flexible with other locations within the NY Tri-State region.<br/>.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE<br/>.
- Education and Experience<br/>.
- Completion of a 4-year Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
- Minimum of 3 years of luxury hotel sales experience (preferably in travel industry).
- Experience in the territories of USA.
- Ritz-Carlton brand or other luxury sales experience is an asset.
- Key Functional Competencies<br/>.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and handle several projects/deadlines.
- Able to multitask and prioritize workload and projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- Able to travel for client meetings, events, trade shows, and hotel visits.
- br/>CORE WORK ACTIVITIES.
- Understanding Market Opportunities and Driving Revenue.
- Lead the Marriott's STARS agencies with territory based Virtuoso, Signature, SELECT and American Express FHR program in terms of contracting, updating portals, marketing opportunities and account development.
- Targets accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation.
- Partners with counterpart to effectively manage the business opportunity.
- Responds to and manages larger and more complex incoming opportunities for the property.
- Identifies, qualifies and solicits new business to achieve personal and property revenue goals.
- Focuses efforts on accounts with significant potential sales revenue.
- Develops effective sales plans and actions.
- Works with partners to develop creative ideas and proposals for events.
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities based on market conditions and individual property needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Handles complex business with significant revenue potential as well as significant customer expectations.
- br/>Building Successful Relationships.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Provides excellent customer sales service in order to grow share of the account.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- br/>Other Comments.
- A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job related duties assigned by their supervisor. Employee required to follow schedule assigned by manager. Shifts will include morning, evening, overnight and public holidays and may be subject to last minute changes based on business demands.
- To apply for this position please email detailed CV directly to [email protected]
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
- POSITION SNAPSHOT.
- Location: Bangkok, Pathumwan<br/>Company: Nestlé<br/>Business Unit/Division: Nestlé Purina Petcare<br/>Full-time<br/>Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field<br/>5+ years of experience in Field Sales Management and Distributor Management<br/>Strong Thai & English communication skill is a must<br/> A DAY IN THE LIFE.
- Manage Sales Force (wholesales and local supermarket channels) and Distributors in the assigned region to achieve commercial objectives, including sales target, distribution, merchandising, etc.
- Actively participate within ICP process, support definition of Field Sales Strategy to implement Channel Strategy and Customer Plan.
- Allocate and cascade the regional sales target to each salesperson on an individual basis.
- Ensure good performance of the sales force in field operations in terms of sell-out, distribution, product merchandising and sales call effectiveness and productivity.
- Follow-up the sales figures against the set sales target on daily and monthly bases; provide recommendation for necessary actions.
- Periodically conduct a business plan and review with customers.
- Conduct regional sales promotion activities within the assigned budget.
- Monitor POP implementation by salesforce to ensure that it is in line with the commercial plans (Brand/Channel/Customer Strategies) mainly via meeting, market visit, auditing, etc.
- Design the territory plan and monitor route and itinerary efficiency for sales force in the assigned region.
- Perform distributor management including recruitment, selection, manage and review, and termination together with Account Manager and Channel Development Team.
- Reinforce the effective and efficient field sales execution to deliver the Field Management Best Practices (FMBP).
- Ensure prompt payment from customers and take necessary actions to minimise bad debts.
- Collaborate with peer RSMs to share best practices within Field Sales, Distributor Management etc, liaise with cross functional teams to drive regional Field Sales related initiatives.
- Perform people development role for the specific region through Performance Management, providing input for career planning and development, and on-the-job coaching for field sales force.
- br/>ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field; with 5 years experience in sales or marketing; Intermediate English level.
- Understand all sales functions i.e. Trade Marketing, Customer, Field Sales.
- Strong experience in Field Sales Management, Distributor Management Best Practice, Market Intelligence and Channel/Shopper Trends.
- Good knowledge of channel structure and opportunities in the region.
- Must be able to travel extensively. We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.<br/>Your Role and Responsibilities<br/>This role is a technical role to support clients in their digital transformation journey, taking advantage of hybrid cloud with Red Hat OpenShift. The architect must have an understanding as well as hands-on experience in digital transformation projects and an ability to provide a roadmap from the current to 'to-be' landscape by proposing appropriate Red Hat and IBM solutions, based on OpenShift platform.<br/>Primary job responsibilities: Provide presales technical support for the development and implementation of complex solutions - Use your extensive knowledge and technical expertise to prepare detailed specifications for them, deliver presentations, workshops, and proofs of concepts, and demonstrate our offerings to customers and partners.
- Present complex solutions to potential customers and design value-driven architectures, explaining the application and business value of IBM & Red Hat's solutions.
- Educate partners on the capabilities of IBM & Red Hat's solutions. Deliver compelling recommendations that will result in the closing of new sales.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer business and IT environments and collaborate with sales teams to assess the potential application of Red Hat's solutions. Communicate value, progress, and status of sales opportunities to all stakeholders; share knowledge and findings to allow team members to learn from your experience.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise Red Hat practitioner with experience in architecting and operationalizing cloud-native application frameworks and platforms. Application DevOps practices to future DevSecOps with Red Hat OpenShift. Industry domain knowledge in the FSS or Government industry. Hands-on skills to run workshops and services pre-sales engagement around Red Hat implementations. Over 5 years of experience in a solutions architect, consulting delivery role, with a focus on cloud environments and their supporting infrastructures. Advanced knowledge of Cloud Native Solutions, preferably in Red Hat's platform solutions including Red Hat OpenShift, and other related technologies. Extensive technical expertise in and experience designing and implementing complex solutions with Cloud Native Platforms. Deep knowledge of open source cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions like Red Hat OpenShift and related technologies like Docker containers, Kubernetes container orchestration, etc. Proven record of developing relationships at engineering, commercial, and executive levels throughout large enterprise IT organizations. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable giving presentations and having technical and business discussions with senior executives. Ability to orchestrate proofs of concepts from concept to business closure stages. Experience with different programming and scripting languages such as Python, Perl, PHP, or Java.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise<br/>na<br/>About Business UnitIBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company's Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM's global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients' growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.<br/>Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?<br/>Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.<br/>Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.<br/>About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.<br/>Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.<br/>Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.