WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Copywriting, Digital Marketing, Creative Writing, Copy Editing, Research, Thai, English
฿25,000 - ฿30,000
- Minto has two different functions in one. We are a character marketing agency where content editors are responsible for contents creation of Minto's original Characters and Our clients that we develop characters for. As most of our clients are wishing to have their original Mascots to promote their brands and communicate through mascot, you need to develope story telling contents that using mascot as medium of conveying brand story and message.
- Come up with the contents strategy that meets the client's and Minto's media.
- Write blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services.
- Create content calendar and planning everymonth for our clients and Minto's media.
- Create copies and captions for the Social Media contents.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers.
- Update our website and social media pages with new content.
- Craft and send our monthly newsletter.
- Interview industry professionals and use online sources to research topics.
- Improve illustration in collaboration with marketing and design teams.
- Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines.
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication.
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics.
- Monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g. bounce rates).
- Working with external media publisher to maintain consecutive exposure of Minto in the market.
- Proven work experience as a Copy Writer, Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role.
- Portfolio of published work.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Thai and English.
- Attention to details.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WIX, FB Creator Studio, etc.).
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research.
- Team spirit.
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- An undergraduate degree in communication, education, design, or related field; or relevant professional experience in similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Portfolio and/or eLearning sample required at interview.
- Amazon Global Selling is one of Amazon's business units that helps businesses from anywhere in the world to launch a global business, reaching Amazon customers around the world and building international brands. Through Amazon Global Selling, Sellers of different types and sizes can directly reach Amazon's 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, including 150 million+ Prime customers in overseas Amazon marketplaces; and millions of institutional buyers.
- We are seeking a highly motivated, customer focused, and data driven professional to join our Asia Seller Education team. In this role, you will work with Subject-Matter-Experts on analyzing, designing and developing high quality training content for multiple learning programs for Thai Sellers. You will play a significant role in the training and development of a successful and effective Asia Seller Education team. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting growing business.
- This position is based in Bangkok.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- Key job responsibilities
- Dive deep into Amazon Global Selling subjects, such as Seller Registration, Seller Central, Product & Tax Compliance, Account Health, Global Category Trends, Product Listing, Merchandising, Global Logistics & Inventory Management, Brand Owner Success or other Amazon programs areas to understand each domain.
- Partner with Thailand business & marketing teams to understand Seller needs, define appropriate learning objectives, modalities and expectations.
- Collaborate with multiple functional groups (e.g. Subject Matter Experts) across Asia Global Selling to develop technically accurate content in Thai that meets the learning objectives and educates Thai Sellers on the full portfolio of Amazon Global Selling subjects.
- Respond to changes in products/programs/features/policies by revising content at the pace of innovation.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, content developments and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing training materials and content to include creating instructor-led materials, online/e-learning modules, job aids, online tutorials, multimedia products (video, graphic, audio), and other training materials.
- Ability to apply adult learning principles and incorporate this into curriculum design and development.
- Good oral and written communication in another language in South East Asia.
- Global e-commerce experience.
- Social Media Lead for Disney+ Asian Title Campaigns across SEA.
- Develop the regional social media strategy for Asian titles, including what channels to build, communities and influencers we should tap into and content we need to create that will cut through.
- Write social media creative briefs for regional Asian title campaigns and input on monthly always on creative briefs.
- Planning and developing content calendars for priority Asian title campaigns.
- Oversee all Asian Titles Social Media execution (campaigns like Snowdrop, Rookie Cops, Outrun by Running Man, Grid, Crazy Love).
- Ideate and write scripts for content featuring talent, oversee production and delivery.
- Manage all local Social Media and influencer activations for Asian Titles.
- Liaise with Asian studios for asset sourcing and content approvals.
- Manage any localisations needed for assets provided by the local studios.
- Review and approve social captions - as voice of the brand there maybe times where you have to step on and write copy so it is in the correct tone of voice.
- Ensure fast delivery of all creatives to market leads.
- Provide reporting and analysis of results, including strategic recommendations and tactical tips that are directly related to insights in your market.
- Analyse current-state Social Media channels and determine areas of improvement, expansion and refinement.
- Have a strong awareness of emerging trends and behaviours on social channels. Able to link behaviours to root causes and interpret digital culture to find relevance for the business.
- Consistent and strong collaborator who elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
- Basic Qualifications:Minimum of 7 years of experience in social planning in house or at digital/ social agencies.
- Experience in Social Media/Content/Editorial/Digital Marketing.
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Social Native who is embedded into Asian culture.
- Creative individual who is passionate about Asian content.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Highly informed and thoughtful perspectives on social platforms. Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant social channel experiences and strategy.
- Working knowledge of tools a plus, e.g. Sprinklr, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, Meltwater, Radian 6 etc.
- Ability to work at rapid pace.
- The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.