WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿22,000 - ฿30,000
- Create infographics and presentation materials for training to simplify.
- Create videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events.
- Optimize graphics and video content for Tri Petch e-Learning platforms.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content.
- 0-2 year experience (Fresh graduates are welcome).
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic design, Mass communication, Business, Marketing or related fields.
- Experience in Creative and Graphic design including VDO production design and animation.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Flash and After Effects), Flash, Premiere, Final Cut Pro and Cinema 4D.
- Good command in English with TOEIC score at least 500 or equivalent.
- Portfolio is required.
- Age not over than 30 years old.
- Please send resume, transcript, recent photo and expected salary to:
- Human Resources Management Department.
- Tri Petch Isuzu Sales Co., Ltd.
- 1088 Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900.
- Tel: 0-2966-2192.
- Website: https://career.tripetchgroup.com.
Digital Marketing, Social media, Google Analytics
- Create Content for social media.
- Create Activities on social media.
- Top 20 Companies For New Genration.
- Job Scope
- Plans and executes all social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related.
- Solid knowledge of website and Social marketing analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics.
- At least 5 years experience in Social optimizing landing user funnels.
- Experience fore prepare reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Photography, Thai, English
- eCommerce content management.
- QC content and copy write of product info.
- Ensure product data own website/App.
- Product Management Manager responsible include design and development, routine site and content maintenance, and various updates to ensure sites align with the goals and objectives of the company. Compile product details both content and image. Able to analyze product strengths to present customers to understand quickly and accurately, including product names in accordance with the SEO system with categorization and product attributes. Also included is an end-to-end process to recheck product QC qualities on the website or mobile application.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Work Cross-functionally with merchandising, item maintenance team, digital tech team, tradet eam, digital marketing team to plan product launches on own website, Shopee, Lazada, food panda, grab mart and other channel as business needed.
- Quality control of content and copy write of product information on both Thai and English.
- Quality control of image products follows up standard guidelines.
- Manage the overall critical path to get product information and photography on to the site on time and ensure all involved teams within the business are aware of deadlines.
- Product data management - ensure that all product data in on own website and market place or quick commerce including images, descriptions, product details, and prices (sync automate correctly).
- Ensure that all the back end work is done to optimize product information such as attribute compilation for onsite filtering.
- Understand how to generate keywords and popular search terms. Related to product description.
- Create product name correctly, according to SEO principles or according to the specified guideline.
- Manage product information repackage and change description to align with the product on the shelf to the customer.
- Keep informed as to CMS-impacting changes that may result from software upgrade cycles, and regularly reviewing new CMS capabilities that can be leveraged by the business.
- Able to access, collect data and analyze all problems related to the website to correct the causes of problems and collaborate with development teams to discuss and resolve usability issues together.
- Format the text with the HTML Text editor according to the specified format.
- Lean process improvement and develop SOP to increase work process productivity.
- Support the team Leader to handle additional editorial tasks and other duties as needed.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor s degree in Journalism, Media, Marketing, Advertising, Communication Arts or any other relevant.
- 3 years experience in retail eCommerce content management and background in Product Content, Review product consumer.
- Knowledge of content distribution for online business.
- Strong problem solving and coordination skills.
- Competency using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to do basic HTML and CMS.
- Good command of English and Thai.
- Excellent writing and analytical ability.
- Fast to learn online platform like Google sheet, Back End, e-commerce.
- Time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines.
- Multitasking skills are required.
- Location: BJC Ekamai (Bts Ekami)
Branding, Social media
- Creative Content Creation.
- Branding & CI.
- Graphic Designer & Video Editor.
- Improve and optimize creatives based on KPI performance over time.
- Inspire, guide and manage a team of creatives, graphic designers, etc.
- Supervise on advertising materials, graphic, motion VDO, blog, always-on channel, paid-owned-earned content (including awareness, leads or conversions campaign).
- Making recommendations for improvement of campaigns, activities, or contents for the company.
- Think creatively to make content creation for communicating with audiences both internal and external.
- Get a briefing with a strong understanding of requirements and be able to translate to the teams.
- Managing and improving all qualitative aspects of ads (ex. Facebook & Google): ad content / creative / messaging / landing page.
- Muli-tasks, working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and against a tight timeline.
- Keeps up-to-date with popular culture and trends on/offline.
- Creating storyboard online & offline, developing, and designing key visuals for presenting - selling to customers according to the campaign.
- Setting up a campaign structure, extending through various online - offline materials.
- Work closely with internal team to lead creative ideas/contents/copy for a digital campaign or digital material, e.g., online video, banner, social media ads, etc., to meet the client s setting goals and strategy.
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure that all creative ideas are presented properly.
- At least 3 years experience in online content creation for advertising campaigns and execution for various online platforms, Advertising Agency or tech start-up firm.
- Ability to manage a team of Senior and Junior Graphic Designers and Video Editors.
- Be highly creative and imaginative, with in target s insight.
- Good managerial and leadership skills.
- Strong in creative thinking and idea conceptualization.
- Experienced with ideation and implement digital campaigns is preferable.
- Deep understanding of human insight and ability to turn to an outstanding idea.
- Have an eye for detail and interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
Digital Marketing, Research, Social media, English
- Depending on your preferred area of specialization in the digital marketing field, here s what some of your responsibilities could be:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and marketing team.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Line, YouTube, Medium) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor web traffic metrics.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates.
- Proven work experience is an advantage.
- Need to have Non ED visa or study in Thailand.
- Good English communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Current enrollment in an course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs.
- Related Skills.
- Sign InorRegisterto see how you match.
- Digital Marketing.
- Benefit & Welfare.
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Learning support.
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, just meters from the MRT Queen Sirikit station.
- International work environment with over 10 different nationalities in the team.
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of global clients.
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences.
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties.
- Contact us:
- Please refer to our website for further information ***************.
- Please send your resume to ****@7peakssoftware.com.
- Apply Now.
- Share this job.
- Support implementation of MKBG s communications.
- Create messaging for social media and press kits.
- Digital media strategy.
- Support implementation of MKBG s communications and digital media strategy across traditional and online media platforms;.
- Provide support and backup as needed on social media posting and scheduling;.
- Provide support on reporting online communications metrics and KPIs;.
- Keep up-to-date on communications and digital industry standards and trends;.
- Draft statements, talking points, blog posts, speeches and press releases;.
- Create messaging for social media and press kits;.
- Coordinate with multiple team members (including vendor and agency) to help maintain MKBG s messaging and editorial / content calendar;.
- Coordinate and implementation of communications and activities for key MKBG s partnerships;.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Marketing Communication, Marketing, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in Online Communication / Social Media / Marketing PR.
YouTube, Photography, Microsoft Office
- Job Description Be in charge of content planning and creation (VDO, motion graphics, and podcasts) for online (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) and internal channels.
- Assist in the development of high-quality digital assets such as online ads, email campaigns, digital media for call center, and direct customer contact via contact center website/email.
- Assist with event photography as well as online content such as short video clips, internal video clips, and social graphics.
- Discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices on a continuous basis to maximize efficiency.
- Qualifications Proven experience shooting and editing video.
- Have a variety of skills such as VDO shooting and editing, photo directing, program scripting, scripting writing, copy writing, and good use of Adobe programs for VDO work and presentations.
- Have computer skills, especially in Microsoft 365, Outlook, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft 365 apps.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in the telecommunications or customer service industries will be advantageous.
- Recruiter Kantinan Leecharoenphatsakun (กัณตินันท์ ลี้เจริญภาสสกุล)
- Job Posting Location Bangkok
- Job Summary Create, transform and maintain contents from text-based to digitized format to support both call center agents and customers via knowledge management platforms and Advance Contact Center website.
- Support products/services inquiry and coordinate with product owner to getting the information to call center.
- Manage and maintain data, list in application and tools for support call center.
- Create Digital Content such as info-graphic, banner, Multimedia to support ACC operation, back office and Call Center website.
- Design customer journey to consume the contents from both human and self-service channels.
- Job Description Create, transform and maintain contents from text-based to digitized format to support both call center agents and customers via knowledge management platforms and Advance Contact Center website.
- Support products/services inquiry and coordinate with product owner to getting the information to call center. Manage and maintain data, list in application and tools for support call center. Create Digital Content such as info-graphic, banner, Multimedia to support ACC operation, back office and Call Center website.
- Design customer journey to consume the contents from both human and self-service channels. Recruiter Kantinan Leecharoenphatsakun (กัณตินันท์ ลี้เจริญภาสสกุล), Kunlanuch Sarawasee (กุลนุช สระวาสี), Suchada Nantasukhon (สุชาดา นันตสุคนธ์)