WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What You'll Do
- You will leverage your deep knowledge and expertise in marketing and sales by advising client service teams and top managers at client organizations to provide leadership and direction. In this role, youll have the opportunity to work directly with consulting teams to conduct assessments of client capabilities and performance, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from diagnostics and assessments.You will contribute to defining the implications to the client operating model, new roles and organization implications, and operating processes. You will also contribute to the strategies and solutions for marketing technology. You will be an important source of intellectual insight on a client project, framing business problems in a way that the team can then execute to drive impact and client value. Specifically, you'll be responsible for identifying our clients' most critical issues, developing best practices at leading companies, and advancing opportunities. Also, you will develop your practical experience from other similar situations which would help in leveraging firm experts' insight and experience to solve problems.You will lead projects on day-to-day problem solving, team management, and bring in deep functional knowledge and expertise, and proprietary tools to every client situation. You will manage and develop strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality of client work. You will also coach and develop younger tenured colleagues and create a distinctive experience for clients and working teams.Leveraging your expertise, youll help to advance McKinseys overall knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our diagnostic and assessment toolkit and approach. You will develop new frameworks, approaches, and techniques in addition to building on existing ones.
- Performance Marketing (Paid Channel), Senior Associate
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of paid marketing channels and hands-on execution of performance campaign on Facebook, Google Ads, and Ads Networks for all markets
- Ensure real-time optimisation including budget allocation across channels, platforms and countries in order to maximize spending efficiency
- Deliver ongoing performance based on the channel metrics through charts and slide decks and make actionable recommendations
- Initiate Pomelos marketing strategy to generate both new customers and boost customer retention in order to meet the companys target & KPIs
- Maintain good relationship with related 3rd party vendor including negotiation, budget allocation and setting KPI for them based on their specialty
- Strategize Ads concepts across all the channels and platforms while taking a lead on creative and content team briefings
- Participate or lead in assign projects across marketing function and all stakeholders such as creative team to achieve project goals
- 1-3 years experience in paid performance marketing.
- Familiar with performance marketing metrics and platforms for both web and app channel will be a big plus
- Proficient in Excel will be a big plus
- Creative thinker with Data-driven mindset
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and able to work effectively with a variety of functions and businesses
- Passionate about Fashion/Beauty industry. Technologically savvy, always up-to-date on industry trends & practices