WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Branding, Digital Marketing, Event Planning, English
- Develop content strategy and plan for all communications under FA Thailand and Thai.
- League including advertising, promotional activities and PR etc.
- Work hand in hand with creative and digital agencies to bring to life communication strategy and plan.
- Create and keep the team up to date on the yearly media plan Work closely with client service team to assist sponsors on planning and implementing IMC.
- Oversee all communications are executed in accordance with the plan and objectives.
- Work with FA Thailand, Thai league, sponsors and the marketing team to create stadium, pitch- side and all on-location visibility/activation inventory and to ensure all executions meet the requirements.
- Create annual media budget and ensure all expenditures are respected and within the Authorized budget.
- Assist the sales/client service team on the compilation of all on-ground activation reports to the sponsors.
- Brand steward of all entities under FA Thailand, Thai League and sponsors.
- Work together with the Business Development Manager to identify new value added Sponsorship assets.
- Over 4-5 years of brand marketing/ activation or advertising agency experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- Good command of English.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight.
- Good understanding of ATL, BTL and digital media.
- Ability to deal with situations requiring the assessment of priorities under pressure.
- Football enthusiast (optional).
Branding, Market Analysis, Market Research
- Support for brand building in order to ensure that customer is being communicated correctly.
- Assist to implement products launching, monthly promotional program, and workshop including evaluating the outcome of all campaigns.
- Coordinate with Product Manager to prepare POSM and manage stock.
- Work closely with the sales team to execute the campaign as plan.
- 1-3 year experience in Marketing or welcome for new graduated.
- Can do attitude and proactive.
- Positive Thinking and willing to learn more in FMCG business.
- Passionate in cosmetics or personal care products.
- Love to work in a Japanese Company.
Digital Marketing, Good Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Thai, English
฿28,000 - ฿50,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- You will be working directly under our Co-Founder who oversees the marketing teams. Your responsibility is to keep the customer - and the agency satisfied. You will handle various marketing accounts in all kind of industries, and serve as the primary point of agency contact for our clients. You will also represent the client at agency meetings and represent our internal marketing experts at meetings with the client. Your job is to communicate both good and bad news to a client with tact, answer questions, and make certain they receive what they asked for as part of their agency contractual agreement.
- It s a challenging role requiring a careful balance between the client s needs, wants and priorities, and the agency s bottom line. You will play a crucial role in client retention as well as potentially bringing in new business.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- You must have strong interpersonal and communication skills. You must be able to finesse delicate client relationships while driving the agency to produce its best results. This requires an understanding of:
- The client s business model.
- The marketplace and factors affecting sales.
- Latest Facebook / Digital marketing strategies and tactics (we ll train you on this and don t expect strong knowledge in the first months!).
- As an Account Manager, you know when to push and when to let things simmer. Your job duties include having a strong but non-aggressive leadership style, as you ultimately influence the agencies use of time and resources, and then present the product deliverables to the client.
- Balancing the needs of the client against the agency s bottom line, while being driven by a complex timeline of tasks, requires finesse as well as stress management and organizational skills. Collaboration and teamwork is key to this role. In addition to all the soft people skills, you must be extremely organized, as you have several clients to manage simultaneously.
- You are expected to have 2+ years of experience in marketing, work experiences dealing with clients and good command in English and Thai.
- What are your benefits?.
- Starting salary THB 28,000 - 50,000 depending on your experience and starting responsibilities.
- You ll be working directly with and reporting to one of our Co-Founder s, who will coach you on digital marketing and leading a business and provide unlimited growth opportunities.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, UI / UX, Thai, English
- Lead in design including development, and layout for all communication materials.
- Supervise the assessment of all graphic materials in order to ensure quality and accuracy of the design to meet the highest expectation and on time schedule as planned.
- To monitoring & developing the design conceptual, graphics layout for company identity both on our website and social media channels.
- The ability to deliver campaigns that generate results.
- High-level of creative thinking and self-confidence to generate.
- Strong experience in relevant fields.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign / Keynote / Page /.
- Wordpress (Website Back-End) /.
- Other relevant MAC applications /.
- Other relevant Adobe applications.