WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- About the Position:
- We are looking for a SeniorMarketing Managerwho ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and non-digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- The SeniorMarketing Managerresponsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Setting, monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing..
- Key Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential ideally from a competitor or company operating in a similar vertical market.
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to lead and inspire marketing teams.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor s degree.
Market Analysis, Good Communication Skills, Work Well Under Pressure, Teamwork
- Job Purpose:
- The senior sports marketing content will perform a wide variety of tasks designed and manage all sports content for communication with all our media channel.
- Essential Responsibilities:
- Create and manage all sports content of communication.
- Plan and control quality of content and on time of operation.
- Manage content team and our contributor content to serve a high quality of content and effective of interest.
- Provide new topic and present the content plan for each media channel.
- Collecting data and evaluate the quality of content from our partner and our team.
- Other support due on assign.
- Bachelor's degree or Master degree in Sports Marketing, Business Administration, Communication Arts, etc.
- Sports content creative and analysis skills.
- Basic understanding of social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proactively and positive attitude.
- Fast respond and can work under high pressure.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Event Planning, English
- Develop content strategy and plan for all communications under FA Thailand and Thai.
- League including advertising, promotional activities and PR etc.
- Work hand in hand with creative and digital agencies to bring to life communication strategy and plan.
- Create and keep the team up to date on the yearly media plan Work closely with client service team to assist sponsors on planning and implementing IMC.
- Oversee all communications are executed in accordance with the plan and objectives.
- Work with FA Thailand, Thai league, sponsors and the marketing team to create stadium, pitch- side and all on-location visibility/activation inventory and to ensure all executions meet the requirements.
- Create annual media budget and ensure all expenditures are respected and within the Authorized budget.
- Assist the sales/client service team on the compilation of all on-ground activation reports to the sponsors.
- Brand steward of all entities under FA Thailand, Thai League and sponsors.
- Work together with the Business Development Manager to identify new value added Sponsorship assets.
- Over 4-5 years of brand marketing/ activation or advertising agency experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- Good command of English.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight.
- Good understanding of ATL, BTL and digital media.
- Ability to deal with situations requiring the assessment of priorities under pressure.
- Football enthusiast (optional).
- Regional Campaign Marketing, Senior Associate - Team Lead
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Initiate, plan and lead the execution of regional marketing campaigns to ensure that the Revenue target and other KPI metrics are met.
- Marketing communication strategy and monthly plans for all channels such as email, social media, on-site, app, and others as needed
- Monthly and seasonal promotions such as sales and gifts with purchase
- Innovative and creative viral campaigns that would generate buzz and awareness
- Identify customer needs and behavior and create an amazing shopping experience in order to create loyalty and ultimately grow customer lifetime value
- Responsible for onsite/app maintenance:
- Lead the team to keep the site up to date with fresh and interesting fashion content
- Ensure error-free on-site and app experience, working closely with product manager, UI/UX designer, and visual team
- Provide customer insights to create the best on-site/app and O2O experience for visitors and customer
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Masters preferred
- For Senior Associate - More than 1 years experience in marketing in e-commerce/retail, fashion industry a bonus
- For Team Lead - More than 5 years experience in marketing in e-commerce/retail, fashion industry a bonus
- Highly proficient in MS office(excel, powerpoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill and highly data-driven
- Strong leadership and management and avid team player
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight
- Strong communication and project management. Proficiency in English and Thai.
- Interest in fashion, retail, and ecommerce and in-tune with current events, trends, and pop-culture
- Flexible, dedicated, and driven with a positive attitude and able to work in fast-paced environment
Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, English, Mandarin
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing Communication, Advertising or any related field.
- Passionate in digital marketing Minimum 2-3 years experience working in digital marketing or integrated marketing.
- Working knowledge of purchasing media buy set via Facebook Ad management, Google Ad word, Line and others social platform.
- Experienced in both creative and promotional copywriting.
- Must be able to work autonomously and in cooperation with both the local team and the global team.
- Up-to-date and enthusiastic about the latest trends and best practices of social media platforms and content.
- Good command of spoken and written Thai and English (and Chinese is an advantage).
- To effectively implement and optimize all assigned digital campaigns (in the form of Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc).
- To manage campaign timelines and budgets.
- Creating and writing content for Social Media.
- To create media content/short clips and other marketing collateral.
- Assist to perform competitive and market research analysis.
- Deliver and analyses weekly and monthly reports-for campaign performance evaluation.
- Build brand presence on online.
- Conceptualize, develops and executes digital marketing campaigns to ensure the growth and sustainability of the business.
- Effective in engaging and influencing marketing and sales team members to achieve targets.
- Identify and explain the market trends and consumer requirements clearly to the marketing manager.
- Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Build up a SOP for the team in Digital Marketing (for future reference).