WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- The role - Senior Brand Manager and their team will be relentless guardians of our brands, deeply understanding the details of how the brands come to life and upholding the highest standards of quality, consistency, and premiumness across the region.
- He or she will play a key role in building competencies in the local Marketing teams to develop differentiated and desirable positionings for Electrolux and AEG, staying close to the executions to ensure the right content and messages get in front of consumers.
- A Typical Day.
- Lead the Brand team, developing team members, building capabilities, and creating a strong talent pipeline.
- Lead the brand positioning strategy for AEG & Electrolux in APAC & MEA, working closely with the Group Brand team.
- Lead the branded content development strategy for Electrolux and AEG, focused on content designed specifically for paid and earned media channels.
- Work closely with the BA Acquisition Manager on media strategy and planning to ensure content is developed according to the media landscape, budget, and commercial/brand goal.
- Work closely with the BA Consumer Insight team to ensure strategy and content is rooted in consumer insight, testing asset effectiveness, optimizing and improving.
- Work closely with the BA Product Marketing team in the development of certain product-specific Commercial Launch content eg. Social media, product KVs, and lifestyle content.
- Support country teams in deployment excellence, following up, taking feedback, and improving input from the BA.
- Together with the Brand & Product Marketing Director and Content Manager, define an agency strategy for the BA, focused on scale, efficiency, and specialist competence.
- Bring the voice of brand into the development of taste, care, and wellbeing experience platforms.
- Be a driving voice in the IMAP process, consolidating inputs across the BA for branded content deployment initiatives in the markets.
- Be a guiding influence to market teams in the execution of Branded assets and collateral.
- Lead Brand competency building across the region to develop a culture of brand guardianship across functions and geographies.
- Grow brand and desired equity of assigned product group and direct all marketing activities for the achievement of short- & long-term business Goal, Strategies, Action Plan, P &L and market spending and to ensure compliance and aligned with regulatory affairs.
- Develop effective Communication brief and plan and direct agencies in developing promotional materials, media and the implementation. Direct research agencies and conduct about Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
- Activate Brand Essence and Vision.
- Develop and update consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brand.
- Develop and update consumer portrait, understands in store environment, contributes to category strategy, defines desired relative price, provides recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes SKUs for key channels and key customers.
- Ensure consumer centricity, applies Innovation levers, contribute and execute Innovation pipeline, maintain vibrancy via relevant renovation for his/her brands.
- Contribute to development and execute strong, functionally aligned brand plan. Track and monitor the performance, health and strategic alignment.
- Contribute to the development, engagement strategies and creates relevant & memorable brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted leader.
- Ensure compliance and validation to all regulations and specifications.
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in marketing preferably in FMCG brands.
- Good command of English & Thai.
- Good communication and presentation skills and can work independently.
- Able to work under high pressure and have self-starter attitude.
- We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.