WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Taxation, Budgeting, Cash Flow Management, Financial Reporting, English
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- POEM Global Limited (POEM) s businesses are in property development and space management. We develop and manage retail space, office space, storage space and many other types of space.
- POEM s businesses are driven by their brand values. As such, the company is always looking for individuals who care passionately about these brand values and delivering them to our clients.
- In line with our progressive growth and expansion, we are seeking such individuals to join our team.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the company s experienced executives and other highly-talented individuals. They will be provided with full responsibilities and the opportunities to make a valuable contribution. They will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Group Accounting Officer.
- We are looking for a passionateGroup Accounting Officerto plan, do and oversee the organisation s accounting activities. You will be the one to ensure that all accounting operations are successful in meeting the goals set by our executive committee.
- A successful Group Accounting Officer must have great enthusiasm for team collaboration and accounting-related things, as well as vast knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will become an excellent executor, leader and communicator and will have experience in managing different accounting ventures.
- The goal is to ensure that the accounting efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Primary Duties & Responsibilities.
- The successful candidate will receive cross-functional and cross-departmental on-the-job training according to his/her assigned group, as well as exposure to all departments through head team meetings. He/she may be provided with a management committee mentor for career and personal guidance. The position supports the finance central resources group through providing information and analysis in core business processes.
- Opportunities exist for professional growth in a wide range of areas, including:
- Budgeting, book keeping & reporting.
- a. setting and reviewing Profit & Capital Expenditure plans.
- b. timely presenting Profit & Capital Expenditure performance.
- c. identifying money in & out of top 10 sources.
- d. identifying financial and operation performance including occupancy rate, gross margin & EBITDA.
- Managing tax cost correctly and timely.
- a. preventing tax risk.
- b. paying each tax i.e. withholding tax, value added tax, etc.
- c. reducing effective tax rate (ETR).
- Managing correctly and timely accounting receivable (money in).
- a. invoicing all customers.
- b. tracking all receivables.
- c. receiving all revenues.
- d. achieving no account receivable.
- Managing correctly and timely accounting payable (money out).
- a. paying everyone.
- b. achieving cost saving targets.
- c. achieving no late payment charges.
- Implementing innovated accounting on.
- a. tax planning.
- b. cash receiving.
- c. cash payment and.
- d. accounting services.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate these qualities:
- a strong determination to make a difference.
- perseverance to get their agenda across.
- confidence in their abilities.
- Candidates are preferred to possess these qualifications:
- Either master degree graduated in accounting from top universities with at least 1 year s experience or bachelor degree in accounting with 2-3 years experiences.
- Knowledge of PC-based word processing and spreadsheet software packages, computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Access and Power Point are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and a computer programming aptitude is a must.
- Be analytical and possess above average interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Please send application, together with a resume of career to date, expected salary, a recent photograph and contact telephone number to the address below. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER
- POEM Global Limited
- 866 Rama 9 Road, Suan Luang,
- Bangkok 10250 THAILAND Tel. (66 2) 318 7885 E-mail: [email protected]
Sales, Telesales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
- Title: Sales Consultant
- Reports to: Sales Director.
- Our Company
- PacRim Group is a market leader for people leadership, culture development, and execution solutions in Thailand. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting change in human behaviors in today s disruptive environment. We provide thought leadership, the world s best in class content, methodologies, tools and advanced digital platform that are grounded in proven principles.
- We are looking for a Collaborative Team Player to be a part of our AGILE great adventure journey. Are you the ONE?.
- Job Summary
- One of the primary roles of the Sales Consultant is to partner with our Senior Sales Consultants to understand, capture and analyze the needs of our clients and to be able to translate these requirements of our clients needs into compelling solutions by assisting our Facilitation Consultants in their delivery solutions. This is a challenging role for individuals with a high degree of personal discipline, maturity and who can interact well with decision-makers. Through an intensive training over a period of at least 6-9 months, these individuals will acquire expertise on PacRim offerings, including solution options, frameworks, development processes, delivery and implementation.
- o A minimum of 4+ years of experience in process planning with understanding of process workflows improvements and process integration preferably in a professional consultative services environment within their own companies or for other clients.
- o Stable work history and successful track record of personal performance of Sales in a large corporate environment is essential.
- o Sale engineer background will be advantage.
- o A Bachelor s degree or higher in Engineering, Business, Science or related field.
- o A well-developed pattern of achievement, strong people skills, energy, motivation, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
- o Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential both Thai and English.
- Visit our website at www.pacrimgroup.com for more information regarding our organization.
Budgeting, Cost Analysis, Import / Export, Inventory / Warehouse Management, English, Thai
- Managing the daily transaction tasks of GL and VAT and withholding tax filing (PND1, 3, 53, 54, PP30, PP36).
- Handle accounting GL and inventory, verified documents, review aging report and follow up.
- Motivated team to complete the data in time.
- Handle GL record in system and reconcile accounts/AR/AP/Stock.
- Other Jobs assign.
- Bachelor s degree or Higher in Accounting Major.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in Manufacturing Field.
- Good command of English communication.
- Good computer skill such as Office365.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Strong Personality and Accounting Skill.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that come along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using performance marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving your own mastery of performance marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager position where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position?!
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into aleading digital marketerresponsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Performance Marketing Consultant, you learn the craft of a successful marketing expert:
- Performance marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing an engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts, and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- Another key responsibility is to be the champion of your own growth. You will eventually be independently managing projects and clients; keeping them happy with results that deliver business success. We will prepare you for your next position, as a Marketing Manager, where you will build and lead your own team of marketing and design professionals.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 - 30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings, etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs, or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Accounting, Multitasking, English
฿18,000 - ฿21,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Looking for meaningful work? Wanting to make a real difference? Here is your chance! We are looking for new team members at one of Thailand's leading social enterprises!".
- Summarize accounting, sales and inventory on a monthly basis.
- Manage administrative issues within the organization.
- Purchasing and cost control.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders.
- Female preferred, below 28 years old.
- Prior work experience.
- Accounting skills are crucial.
- Good interpersonal skills, responsible and accountable.
- Eager to learn new things and possess a positive attitude.
- Can use basic MS Word, Excel and other social media.
- Can read, write and communicate in English.
- Can travel to and from MRT Huai Khwang conveniently (close to office).