WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
AutoCAD, 3D Modeling, English
- Preparation of proposal layout drawings, fabrication drawings, and calculations, under the supervision of the boiler process advisor and / or senior design engineer as follows:
- Boiler modification layout drawings.
- Boiler pressure parts modification drawings.
- ASME Section I calculations.
- P & ID Diagrams.
- Material Lists and Specifications for procurement.
- Structural Steel and Piping drawings and calculation.
- Review and check the work of other engineers as assigned.
- Provide guidance to less experienced engineers.
- Provide technical support at the Client s jobsite and attend meetings with the Client.
- Support and interface with other departments as related to the work requirements.
- Coordinate and interface with suppliers and clients as related to engineering design matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to visualize concepts in 3D.
- ASME Technical knowledge.
- Commercial awareness of mechanical engineering.
- Ability to use AutoCad and / or GstarCad.
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Effective English communication to liaise with team members, clients, contractors and other involved in the design process.
- Time management, organisation, and the ability to work to deadlines.
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt to change.
- A driven, self-motivated attitude and initiative.
- The Memorial HallAudio Visual Technician reports directly to the Memorial Hall Senior Audio Technician to ensure that the set up for all performances and school functions held in Memorial Hall will be prepared and conducted at a high standard. In particular, the Memorial Hall Audio Visual Technician will:
- assist the Memorial Hall Senior Audio Visual Technician with AV duties;.
- assist in providing a high level of technical support to all staff, students and external users who will be using Memorial Hall as a venue for the performances or functions including assistance in co-curricular activities, extra-curricular activities and events run by external parties;.
- assistant in preparing and operating audio & visual equipment and components for shows, concert and functions including creating and arranging props and models for productions, plotting the lighting;.
- work closely with Artist in Residence (part-time) to ensure that the set and scene background are painted and created within timeline with good quality to conform with the given requirement;.
- coordinate with Chief Engineer and maintenance team to ensure that the seating and all visual & audio equipment are in good conditions;.
- coordinate with Chief Engineer and maintenance team to set up stage and additional seating to meet the requirement;.
- support staff and students in drama classrooms;.
- assist relevant departments e.g. Music and Events when it is necessary under supervision of the line manager;.
- other ad-hoc duties as directed by the line manager.
- basic spoken and written English;.
- possess a degree or equivalent qualification;.
- have relevant experience in Audio Visual technician role;.
- possess excellent interpersonal skills and feel comfortable to liaise with staff, students, and external visitors granted permission in using Memorial Hall;.
- be proactive and adaptable;.
- possess excellent organisational and communication skills with professional manner;.
- be willing to work flexible hours, after-school hours, and work at weekend (at times with time off in lieu);.
- be creative, highly flexible, and positive thinking.