WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- To Design & Estimate of the Electrical distribution system and High-Low Voltage system Project, Electrical station, solar Rooftop or related field is an advantage.
- To attend discussions/meetings/ tender briefing/interview with clients as required.
- To check and obtain all equipment data sheets / Information to input to the drawing schedule list.
- To co-ordinate & follow up with working partners and colleagues on the drawings.
- Male or Female, age 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Power Electric Engineering or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Design & Estimate of the Electrical distribution system and High-Low Voltage system Project, Electrical station, solar Rooftop or related field is an advantage.
- Have experience in coordination with government organization is preferred.
- Good command of MS Office & AutoCAD 2D.
- Have an Engineering the practice of the Associates will be considered in advance.
Computer Security, ASP.NET, MySQL
- The ICT Support Technician at Shrewsbury International School is responsible to the ICT Director who acts as Line Manager.
- He/she will work closely with the rest of the ICT Support team to provide excellent service and vital technical support to meet the needs of the Shrewsbury community.
- To provide comprehensive technical support service to Apple devices such as iPads, iMacs, Macbooks and Apple TV's including administration, installation and updating of all Aapple softwares and Apps to all staff and students.
- Administrative duties relating to the schools' IT systems including Google Apps for education, Firefly, Destiny and Overdrive.
- Basic Programming knowledge in: Microsoft Access, MySQL, SQL server.
- Basic Web Programming knowledge in: ASP, PHP, CMS such as Wordpress.
- Set up equipment such as desktop PC's, laptops, data projectors, printers, interactive whiteboards and other ICT equipment, ensuring that systems are ready for use.
- General technician duties as and when required to help maintain the school network and support the smooth operation of the schools' IT infrastructure.
- Good English language skills in speaking and reading.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Pomelo is looking for an intern to join our Visual Design team. As a member of this team, you will be working closely with our Art Director, current Visual Designers as well as the Marketing Team and Fashion Team in creating design solutions holistically by strategically implementing images, colors, typography and other elements that travel across all platforms, both online and offline. The role involves a high understanding of our brand, customer target and their needs before making communicative design decisions.
- You will work with briefs given by other departments to develop creative ideas and concepts before choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the brands objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Gain and Learn
- Visibility on the process of an in-house design team: from campaign ideation, moodboard - photoshoot alignment, to execution and launch.
- Learning the process of what goes into working with marketing teams and operation team
- Key Responsibilities
- Support Team in designing stimulating visuals for the Pomelo Online and Offline assets; emails, social media posts, and signages for various promotions and campaigns.
- Contribute 20 graphic T-shirt designs by the end of the internship.
- Communicating effectively with the assign supervisor and Visual Design teams.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to contribute to the team.
- Working with a wide range of media, including Adobe suites, video, and other computer-aided design.
- 3rd or 4th year student preferred in the related Design field.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, knowledge in Premiere Pro and After is a plus
- Take ownership of your work.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about design, aesthetics and current trends. -Positive and fun attitude, flexible and a good team player who is eager to learn and create.
- Able to communicate in Thai and English.
- Required Materials
- Resume / CV - Portfolio / Website
- The Memorial Audio Visual Technician reports directly to the Memorial Hall Senior Audio Technician to ensure that the set up for all performances and school functions held in Memorial Hall will be prepared and conducted at a high standard. In particular, the Memorial Hall Audio Visual Technician will:
- assist the Memorial Senior Audio Visual Technician with AV duties;.
- assist in providing a high level of technical support to all staff, students and external users who will be using Memorial Hall as a venue for the performances or functions including assistance in co-curricular activities, extra-curricular activities and events run by external parties;.
- assistant in preparing and operating audio & visual equipment and components for shows, concert and functions including creating and arranging props and models for productions, plotting the lighting;.
- work closely with Artist in Residence (part-time) to ensure that the set and scene background are painted and created within timeline with good quality to conform with the given requirement;.
- coordinate with Chief Engineer and maintenance team to ensure that the seating and all visual & audio equipment are in good conditions;.
- coordinate with Chief Engineer and maintenance team to set up stage and additional seating to meet the requirement;.
- support staff and students in drama classrooms;.
- assist relevant departments e.g. Music and Events when it is necessary under supervision of the line manager;.
- other ad-hoc duties as directed by the line manager.
- basic spoken and written English;.
- possess a degree or equivalent qualification;.
- have relevant experience in Audio Visual technician role;.
- possess excellent interpersonal skills and feel comfortable to liaise with staff, students, and external visitors granted permission in using Memorial Hall;.
- be proactive and adaptable;.
- possess excellent organisational and communication skills with professional manner;.
- be willing to work flexible hours, after-school hours, and work at weekend (at times with time off in lieu);.
- be creative, highly flexible, and positive thinking.