There are 1 job positions for Asia Internship Program (AIP)
No experience required
Analytical Thinking, Good Communication Skills, Personal networks, English
- We are looking for a young talented individual that wants to work in the dynamic and multi cultural environment. You will be working closely with our main business unit: AIP, engaging with different areas of our team, specifically in Marketing and Event Management Planning. We are looking for a talented individual who is willing to assist in the organisation of our networking event: BIGx.
- BIGx, a networking event that takes networking "to the extreme". Expect free flow, delicious canapés, and engaging conversations at premiem locations.
- Support and assist with day-to-day operations and administrative tasks.
- Help in the Idea Thinking Process of how to reform and create dynamic events.
- Connect with business professionals in various industries to grow the BIGx brand.
- Assist the Global Relations Director, Business Development Team, and Marketing Team with the organisation of business needs.
- Includes, but not limited to:
- Liaising and outreaching to potential event venues.
- Liaising and outreaching to other stakeholders that will be servicing us during the event (DJ, catering, etc., etc.).
- Marketing the event on our BIGx social media platforms (AdWords, post boosting, etc.).
- MUST be able to be proactive on the job and have the ability to conceptualise potential ideas we can incorporate into the events organisation (on event design, venue organisation, etc.).
- The ability to communicate across multiple levels, especially on a professional level.
- Must have creative and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent command of English and Thai.
- Ability to prioritise and complete multiple projects simultaneously, while adhering to deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Versatile and Adaptable.
- Great Interpersonal skills.
- Must be proactive and take initiative.
- No experience is required.
Search other companies
- Company name not found. Please try with other names
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Job training
- Flexible working hours
- Five-day work week
- Paid holidays
- Remote work
WorkVenture gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Asia Internship Program (AIP), office & team photos, reviews and more. This is the Asia Internship Program (AIP) Company Page. All content is posted anonymously by employees currently or previously working at Asia Internship Program (AIP).Apply to DucatiApply to Toyota TsushoApply to GRE CompositesApply to Lazada