Asia Internship Program (AIP) is an award-winning and leading international internship service provider in Asia, providing ambitious students and young professionals with the opportunity to develop their global awareness and professional skills in an intercultural environment. The AIP team greatl ... Read more
Why join us: We are a fast-growing company that wants you to come along for the ride! We give every employee the opportunity to grow and provide them with the power to make their own decisions, as well as responsibility for these decisions. Employees are encouraged to develop their own talents. Nevertheless, we ... Read more
There are 1 job positions for Asia Internship Program (AIP)
No experience required
Business Statistics / Analysis, Management, Microsoft Office, English
- As a Business Development Associate, you will assist the business development department by exploring strategic partnerships with corporates and institutions, to enhance our position in the market. Besides that, you will focus on strategy and planning of current business efforts of Asia Internship Program, by developing and improving the quality of existing products and services provided.
- Successful applicants will need to pass a minimum of a 1 month internship probation period with AIP prior to being offered a full-time opportunity. This is to explore AIP's Fit to Culture policy. During your internship, you will receive personal feedback based on your performance to make sure you receivea valuable learning experience.
- Full-time employment after the internship depends on your overal performance.
- Be independently in charge of given projects.
- Strong Customer Orientation.
- Create clear and concise reports according to saidprojects.
- Liaise with third-party companies and/or embassies.
- Support and assist with day-to-day operations and administrative tasks.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- No experience is required but an underlying passion to learn and grow yourself.
- Successful applicants will receive a telephone call. Please be prepared to answer questions related to the role you have applied for and what your understanding of our business is.
See all reviews for this company
Search other companies
- Company name not found. Please try with other names
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Job training
- Flexible working hours
- Five-day work week
- Paid holidays
- Remote work