There are 3 job positions for foodpanda (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
No experience required
Microsoft Office, English, Thai
- Translating menus on Foodpanda website and application from English to Thai and Thai to English.
- Translating new restaurant menus from English to Thai and Thai to English.
- Creating new restaurant pages/uploading digital menus on our website.
- Creating delivery areas and restaurant information in our system.
- Updating menu items and prices.
- Close coordination with Account Managers and Sales Representatives.
- Minimum Bachelors degree, fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Good communication skills.
- Time management and structured approach to work are a must.
- Detail orientated.
- Good knowledge in MS Office package and Google Docs.
- Knowledge of our business and interest in startups and/or food industry.
- Thai National Only with Fluency in English and Thai languages.
3 years required
Corporate Law, Compliance, English
- We are looking for a new in-house legal counsel to support on various legal topics.
- Providing counsel in a variety of legal topics such as labor law, company, VAT and tax.
- Regularly monitoring governance compliance.
- Evaluating risk factors regarding business decisions and operations and acting as in-house legal counsel.
- Communicating and dealing with government officers.
- Handling registrations of new license, incorporating changes and preparing reports as required.
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing agreements and legal documents in both Thai and English to ensure its legal and corporate governance compliance.
- Handling corporate legal matters.
- Translating legal document both in Thai and English.
- Bachelor's degree in Law.
- Thai nationality only, with 3-5 years' experience in Corporate Law.
- Law firm experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written communication).
2 years required
Public Relations, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- Be the company spokesperson and organize our complete publicity in Thailand:
- Strategy: support the local execution of the global Communications & primarily consumer PR strategy.
- Press office management: answer daily media or influencers inquiries, identify & develop a strong network of interesting journalists & influencers, monitor all coverage & fill-in reports.
- Outreach: distribute and pitch all press releases to the relevant media targets maximizing results.
- Content ideas and local adaptation: adapt the content provided by HQ with local information & work with our content writers to find new creative angles for journalists & influencers.
- Influencers collaboration: identify & contact relevant influencers to set-up valuable collaborations for the brand (food, lifestyle, corporate).
- Bachelor s Degree in communication, journalism or related field.
- 2-3 years experience in PR / Communications (agency work experience preferred).
- Experience in managing lifestyle and corporate media.
- A keen understanding of media, news cycle & digital platforms with proven success achieving coverage.
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to write articles in both Thai and English language.
- Thai National only, with excellent written & verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
- What we offer:
- Weekly complimentary massage, food and drinks.
- Employee Discount Codes.
- Health Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Annual, business, bereavement, paternity & birthday leave.
- Regular company and team event.
Search other companies
- Company name not found. Please try with other names
- Professional development
- Employee discount
- Five-day work week
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- English lessons