There are 1 job positions for foodpanda (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
3 years required
Social Media Management, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- Develop overall social media and PR strategy across all digital channels.
- Maintain all social media platforms and manage customer contacts on foodpanda social platforms.
- Develop a social listening plan and reporting.
- Identify and contact relevant influencers to set-up valuable collaborations for the brand (food, lifestyle, corporate).
- Adapt the content provided by HQ with local information and work with our content writers to find new creative angles for journalists and influencers.
- Evaluate and Identify current and future market trends.
- Bachelor s degree in marketing, communication and PR, or related field. Master s is preferred.
- 3 - 5 years experience in journalism or PR.
- Influencer marketing experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Hands-on / executional approach.
- Able to work cohesively, detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to manage social media platforms.
- Thai national is preferred with fluency in English.
Search other companies
- Company name not found. Please try with other names
- Professional development
- Health Insurance
- Employee discount
- Maternity leave
- Five-day work week
- Paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Social Security
- English lessons
- Travel Allowance
- Annual bonus
- Gym membership
WorkVenture gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at foodpanda (Thailand) Co., Ltd., office & team photos, reviews and more. This is the foodpanda (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Company Page. All content is posted anonymously by employees currently or previously working at foodpanda (Thailand) Co., Ltd..Apply to ChememanApply to ginja digital pteApply to MugendaiApply to superballwinning