Guest Relation Managerที่
- Respond to any questions from guests, and follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction.
- Take and confirm reservations and cancellations.
- Supply guests with information regarding property amenities, services, room features, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., spa services, transportation, religious services, babysitting, financial services, business center services, interpretation services, reservations, dry cleaning, entertainment/sporting events, shopping) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest requests.
- Collaborate with management to develop and carry-out ideas and procedures, and set goals to continuously improve department performance.
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- English (Very Good)
- งานท่องเที่ยว / งานโรงแรม
Marriott International’s value proposition as an inclusive employer is simple: Find Your World. With more than 5,700 properties and 30 brands worldwide, the opportunities in a Marriott career are endless. Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Marriott’s culture of “putting people first” is very close to my culture and it affords the opportunity to make a positive impact in many people’s lives.อ่านต่อ