Ops - Thailandที่
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
At Apple, we don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
This role will focus on both specific commodity and also finish good products. It is acting a key collaborate with various operations functional team.
- Experience with high volume, consumer electronic manufacturing technologies (preferred) in the areas of design, process, commodity cost, factory cost, supply and quality management.
- Track record achieving significant results on sophisticated projects in a often ambiguous and always fast changing environment.
- Proven leadership in driving solutions to challenges.
- Incredible drive, motivation, and energy to completing any challenge given.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and executive presentations.
- Exceptional ability to establish relationships, build cross-functional teams and exert effective influence in a matrix organization.
- Ability to think strategically, while driving tactical program execution.
- Attention to detail without becoming lost in the details.
- Sensitivity on data mining and strong ability for data analysis with logical methods under complicated circumstances even with some data missed.
- Operate in an ambiguous environment, taking charge in the absence of leadership.
- Act as resident specialist in assigned commodity. Collaborate with WW Procurement to conduct capacity planning, prepare vital and timely action for potential supply issues and provide accurate supply projection.
- Lead the operational side of development builds during new product introductions for any assigned products.
- Lead Apple team's new product introduction efforts during ramp within the Operations sphere. Specific goals include team leadership in driving issue resolution, supply chain design, schedule, cost, quality, availability and order cycle time goals.
- Continue leading operation for the product after introduction in sustaining timeframe till end of life for the whole life cycle covering demand fulfillment, supply chain management, engineering/quality issue fix, cost.
- Host regular meetings for both OEM and Apple teams to review capacity, material, order fulfillment, yield, quality, etc to timely track manufacturer in a good trend.
- Plan capacity for short term and long term based on well judged assumptions aligned with OEM after considering director labor, equipments, OEM capabilities, and make sure commitment can be hit. Capacity plan is requested down to daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly for different kinds of analysis purposes and breakdown by product configurations for planning demand allocation.
- Establish direct labor management process with OEM to closely monitor direct labor attrition, absence, hiring, labor on-hand to ensure smooth manufacturing, especially in peak labor demanding season. Can quickly re-act for any labor issue and assess the impact for the supply chain, production, engineering, quality, etc. and fix the issue in the timely manner.
- Flexible to lead OEM capacity to accommodate for demand diversity, material shortage by optimizing equipment, director labor as well as in-direct labor to minimize idling charge.
- Lead Apple cross functions to bring up OEM to continue improving/lesson learned to well prepared for the new challenges upcoming.
- Handle Finished Good excess between OEM and Apple planning team to balance OEM’s high inventory pressure and Apple’s lean supply chain management. Aim for aging Finished Goods disposition within Apple team and arrange rework activities accordingly.
- Organize OEM manufacturing partners to develop, ramp, and introduce products. Develop rapport with partners and detailed knowledge of "how the factory works," its capabilities and limitations.
- Lead matrix team members from across all functions in Asia within Operations to develop new product plans. Typical functions include WW Planning, Global Supply Managers, Technical Program Manager, Quality, Supplier Quality Engineer, Test Engineer, Design For Manufacturing.
- Represent operations with the product design teams. Use production expertise to influence for DFX, supply chain, testability, product features.
- Identify, marshall and organize resources (Apple Staff, OEM Staff, Contractors, etc) to meet required goals.
- Communicate project status updates to various project partners, including team members and executives within Apple and OEMs. Synthesize a multitude of issues into a clear, concise and focused message. Present with confidence and brevity.
- Always push innovation and outstanding in Apple products and program management practices.
- Support coverage in other products in the region. Travel to another location on other products on an as-needed basis to drive issue resolution and/or support build/ramp activities.
Education & Experience
An MBA or MS. A combination of both formal education and experience in Engineering and business is a plus. Equivalent experience is acceptable.
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY Fluent in Thai and English a must, Chinese would be advantageous.
- ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม
บริษัท Apple ได้ถูกก่อตั้งในปี 1976 มีจุดประสงค์เพื่อจำหน่ายคอมพิวเตอร์ระบบส่วนบุคคล โดยคอมพิวเตอร์ ในปัจจุบัน Apple ได้กลายมาเป็นผู้นำทางด้านนวัฒกรรม โดยมีสินค้าที่ได้รับความนิยมอย่างมากอย่าง iPhone, iPad, the Mac และ Apple Watch พนักงานที่ยอดเยี่ยมที่สุดเราของกว่า 100,000 คน ทุ่มเทอย่างสุดกำลั ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Come to Apple, where thousands of individual imaginations gather together to pave the way to innovation. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Our community in Thailand as well as in global office ... อ่านต่อ