Getz Group Co.,Ltd. is a company specializing in empowering SME operating in the domain of E-Commerce and F&B (Food and Beverage) to under go a full digital transformation traditionally only possible in large and multinational companies. This is largely due to the capital intensiveness of the invest ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: We believe that the most important asset to a company is its people. We strongly believe in investing in our staff capabillities and welfare. Our C- Level Executives have experience in top global firms (Shell, Procter and Gamble (P&G), Mattel, IDEO and currently an executive director in a publicly l ... อ่านต่อ
Fast Learner, Multitasking, Energetic, Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Thai, English
฿18,000 - ฿22,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Looking for meaningful work? Wanting to make a real difference? Here is your chance! We are looking for new team members at one of Thailand's leading social enterprises!.
- Summarize accounting, sales and inventory on a monthly basis.
- Manage administrative issues within the organization.
- Purchasing and cost control.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders.
- Female preferred, below 28 years old.
- Prior work experience.
- Accounting skills are crucial.
- Good interpersonal skills, responsible and accountable.
- Eager to learn new things and possess a positive attitude.
- Can use basic MS Word, Excel and other social media.
- Can read, write and communicate in English.
- Can travel to and from MRT Huai Khwang conveniently (close to office).
Service-Minded, Creative Writing, Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Microsoft Office, Social media, Thai, English
฿15,000 - ฿18,000
- Manage all social media accounts inbox.
- Ensure response rate of least 95% at least within 1 hour.
- Help and support the social media team with managing different social media accounts.
- Help extracting relevant data for reports when requested.
- Understand and apply brands guidelines on social media.
- Strictly respect working hours in accordance with contracts signed with clients.
Compliance, Corporate Law, Good Communication Skills, Work Well Under Pressure, English
- Advising legal opinion for related department.
- Drafting and Reviewing Contract for related department.
- Promoting Laws and Regulations.
- Corporate Registration.
- Company Secretary.
- Drafting a Rules and Regulation for each department.
- Providing summary of laws relating for each department.
- Two ways communication with each department to understand Rules, Regulations and laws.
- Male/ female age between 33-40 years.
- Bachelor or higher in Laws.
- Having lawyer's license.
- At least 8 year experience in legal and compliance.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Sales, Digital Marketing, Management, English
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Bachelor Degree any related field.
- M/F age 26-35.
- Knowledge of online media will be considered advantages.
- Own car & driver license.
- Strong level of interpersonal skill.
- We have a fantastic opportunity for you to be involved in the growth and development of our contact center in Bangkok with a strong focus on people development, motivation and training of staff, and the implementation of procedures and systems.
- Here at Booking.com we work at scale yet we never lose sight of what makes us personal. From the volumes we work with the changes we manage on a daily basis to the daily interactions our teams have we make a direct impact on our customers and our ability to grow. For this reason, we need an experienced Customer Service Manager who is looking for the next career step to join our growing office in Bangkok.
- You will work as part of the site leadership team to ensure incoming multilingual telephone and email customer queries are handled effectively and, most importantly, to the satisfaction of our customers. You re mainly responsible for ensuring that the Bangkok Customer Service Center runs smoothly from an operational perspective.
- This role is ideal for an enthusiastic, international Customer Service Manager with substantial team management experience in a contact centre environment, who is passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer services and has experience with motivating and driving performance improvements within the team.
- The successful organisation and running of an internationally focused Customer Service Centre;.
- The management of the Customer Service Centre daily operation to meet SLA s on both a local and global scale;.
- The recruitment, management, coaching and development of a team of Team Leaders to ensure quality and productivity targets are met, as well as overall responsibility for the development of the contact centre agents through the Team leaders:
- Effective Change Management - knowing how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours;.
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with your team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets;.
- Handle and oversee the management of site operational issues such as facilities and landlords, or other offices/site tasks as appropriate;.
- 5 or more years of contact center/customer service management experience;.
- Minimum of University educational level or equivalent further education;.
- Proven people management skills, including experience of managing large teams and managing middle management;.
- Results-focused with strategic awareness to forecast both in the short and long term;.
- Flexible and able to work various shifts if required;.
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations;.
- Professional, proactive, positive and can-do attitude;.
- Experience of setting up and developing contact centers is an advantage;.
- Analytical skills;.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English and Thai language skills.
- Ensure controls are in place over applications to ensure the data integrity by performing data integrity gap analysis.
- Coordinate the resolution of data integrity gaps by working with the business owners.
- Work with business partners to gather and understand functional requirements, develop complex queries and provide reports.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Develop data models and algorithms for building analytic systems.
- Guidance people to understand and work with data analytics.
- Age 23 - 28 years old.
- 0-3 years experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Good command of written and spoken in English (TOEIC scores: 650).
- Initiative, Good Analytical and Strategic Thinking.
- Ability to plan execute and manage project.
- Well organized, strong verbal, written and presentation skill.
AutoCAD, Cost Estimation, 3ds Max, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Architecture, SketchUp
- ปริญญาตรี/โท สาขาสถาปัตยกรรมศาสตร์ หรือที่เกี่ยวข้อง.
- ประสบการณ์ Interior Designer/Project Manager/Architect อย่างน้อย 5 ปี ในธุรกิจโครงการเชิงพาณิชยกรรม เช่น ศูนย์การค้า ศูนย์การประชุม โรงแรม เป็นต้น.
- Auto CAD, Sketch up, Adobe Photoshop,Illustrator, Microsoft Office.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, UI / UX, Thai, English
- Lead in design including development, and layout for all communication materials.
- Supervise the assessment of all graphic materials in order to ensure quality and accuracy of the design to meet the highest expectation and on time schedule as planned.
- To monitoring & developing the design conceptual, graphics layout for company identity both on our website and social media channels.
- The ability to deliver campaigns that generate results.
- High-level of creative thinking and self-confidence to generate.
- Strong experience in relevant fields.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign / Keynote / Page /.
- Wordpress (Website Back-End) /.
- Other relevant MAC applications /.
- Other relevant Adobe applications.
- Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give Booking.com's partners a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we're looking for!.
- Who we are:
- Booking.com is the planet's #1 accommodation site. Booking.com's diverse team, 18,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Bangkok or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
- Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com's globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 7,000 people, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide - the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com's guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
- So, are you ready?.
- The next start date is in Sep/Oct 2019.
- This position is based in our Bangkok Customer Service office.
- We offer you many benefits when joining our team.
- Full time paid training.
- Annual leave entitlement.
- Quarterly bonus plan.
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Catered lunch or dinner depending on your work schedule.
- Booking.com discount.
- Health insurance.
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on demand professional training courses.
- Want to apply?.
- If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The next page will begin a competency test which is Step 1 of the recruitment process. This should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.
- Be the first point of contact for Booking.com's accommodation partners by phone and email; resolving low to high complexity questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling, special requests, more technically advanced requests etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience.
- Making effective decisions on when to escalate a case.
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others.
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings.
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with.
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese.
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service.
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems.
- Positive and resilient attitude.
- Great teamwork skills.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years working experience a related field.
- You are currently based in Thailand or Vietnam.
Network Administration, Network Infrastructure, English
฿25,000 - ฿35,000
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provide full specter of 1st line onsite and remote IT-support for Foodpanda Thailand team.
- Constantly document and keep up-to-date the IT-related information in foodpanda Thailand (forms will be provided by the headquarter team).
- Be responsible for local quality of service and performance management - delivery times, success rates and customer satisfaction.
- Provide onsite support for HQ IT-team with 2nd -3rd line tasks: turn on/off computers and network equipment, reconnect cables, perform print/scan tests etc.
- Informing in time about upcoming important IT-involved events: massive onboardings, openings/closings/relocating/resizing of the offices, new IT-related requirements like faster Internet access or local data storages.
- Other ad-hoc tasks about IT service/equipment.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Native Thai and have excellent level of spoken and written English (to coordinate with the headquarter in Berlin).
- 1-2 years experience in IT-service desk 1st line.
- Basic knowledge about TCP/IP networks, MS Windows 10 and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of routine IT diagnostics/maintenance.
- What we offer:
- Unlimited foodpanda vouchers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity.
- Medial insurance and yearly health check.
- Free gym membership.
- eLearning platform.
- Free office massages, food and drinks every Friday.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น