Product Owner - Web / Logisticsที่
- Identifies product backlog and keeps re-evaluating the backlog
- Determines business's needs
- Designs how your product will used for both customers and back-office staffs
- Track product performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Keep track of the data in every stages of the product. Analyse these data to make a proper adjustment of product backlog and action plan on a regular basis
- Understand and identify business needs, suggest and launch impactful projects to help improve business and operational performance. Potential projects includes implementing new digital product, data organization.
- Control overall roadmap and tracking and make sure that have communication to the related integration team.
- Collect on Risk and Issue from Project manager and project team to make sure that have the owner and mitigation plan for each Risk and Issues
- Control Document and template which project manager have to follow and update in regular schedule.
- Build the Governance pack to update steering committee meeting.
- Escalate to the right channel to mitigate or getting the decision.
- Follow our Business Code of Conduct and always act with integrity and due diligence
- Other assignments as deem appropriate.
- Hands-on Product Leader with 5+ years of experience in eCommerce
- Having created a digital ecosystem with mobile apps in the middle of an omnichannel business
- Experience of running a PMO responsible for multiple, complex projects.
- Experience of working with program management software to monitor project progress Awareness of budgeting and resource allocation principles.
- Experience of managing and developing staff.
- Knowledge of using techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects and programs, including risk, change and quality management
- Good understanding of customer needs, being data-driven and formulating user stories
- Great ability to team with Senior Leadership, Business Owners, Tech Teams and Partners
- Passion for building beautiful, dynamic, data-driven eCommerce Apps
- Being visionary and able to break vision into user stories!
- Customer-centric and profit thinking
- Strong in Agile process and good stakeholder management
- Experience driving and retaining a high-performance teams
Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
Buengkum, Bangkok 10230, Thailand
“By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to us, our recruitment firms and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position (or any other suitable positions within Lotus's and its subsidiaries, if any). You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the law and our policy.”
At Lotus's, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. Lotus’s is an omni-channel retailer in Thailand, with a commitment to providing great quality products at affordable prices, while doing good things for our customers, colleagues, and communi ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: “At Lotus's, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow in both work and life. People who have the ability to think in an agile way and make everyday as a history to leave their own legacy in every part of business.” Lotus's People are: People who love to crea ... อ่านต่อ