Customer Manager - Own Brandที่
- Experiences in Marketing
- Relevant experience of working in Brand Management
- Experience in Retail business is a plus
- Manage brand development of Own Brand proposition, strategic planning, and marketing campaign to deliver compelling and differentiated communications that resonate customers while uplift quality perception and induce customers purchase.
- Manage work across Business Units and key stakeholders to ensure alignment and delivery of business results and campaign objectives.
- Develop quality brief and set clear objectives for marketing communication with in-house creative designers and agencies to ensure impactful implementation through online and offline platform.
- Develop winning brand / product concept with strong marketing claims for relevant and resonate customers.
- Leading in initiative collaboration projects.
- Study market trend and movement for both Global Own Brands and National Brands and proactively share with across functions.
- Analyze competitive marketing data and understand customer insight to turn that into robust actions for customer communication.
- Engage internal customers to increase awareness and build trustworthy for Own Brand.
- Evaluate marketing campaign for key learnings and improvements.
- Manage, control, and monitoring budget throughout the year.
- Minimum 5-6 years of experiences at managerial level in branding /or trade management in FMCG company.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in any field.
- Experience of working in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Experience managing and motivating agency partners
- Agile and flexible with multi-tasking skill sets.
- Very strong written and verbal communication, negotiation and convincing skills.
- Open-minded and positive mindset with can-do attitude.
- Good understanding of branding approach, brand strategy, brand architecture and working with global brand guidelines.
- Be able to provide constructive comments towards creative works for in-house creative and creative works from agency.
- Experience having led major new brand re-designs and of managing the design equities of a brand, ensuring appropriate governance around its development and alignment to brand strategy.
- Ability to analyze and interpret market data such as Retail Audits, Kantar, Customer Data, etc. Understanding customer insight from various sources ie. U&As; Concept Testing/Screening; packaging design testing and Qual/Quan Needs Segmentation; and desktop research.
Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
Buengkum, Bangkok 10230, Thailand
“By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to us, our recruitment firms and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position (or any other suitable positions within Lotus's and its subsidiaries, if any). You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the law and our policy.”
- บริหารผลิตภัณฑ์ / บริหารแบรนด์สินค้า
At Lotus's, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. Lotus’s is an omni-channel retailer in Thailand, with a commitment to providing great quality products at affordable prices, while doing good things for our customers, colleagues, and communi ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: “At Lotus's, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow in both work and life. People who have the ability to think in an agile way and make everyday as a history to leave their own legacy in every part of business.” Lotus's People are: People who love to crea ... อ่านต่อ