Client Solutions Manager, CPG
Client Solutions Manager, CPGที่
The Client Solutions Manager is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This role is based in Bangkok.
Client Solutions Manager, CPG Responsibilities
- Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization:
- Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI’s.
- Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations.
- Manages revenue delivery and budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real time targeting recommendations.
- Platform & Product Expert:
- Articulate and update clients on FB product and developments.
- Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices.
- Drives product innovation based upon client needs.
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.).
- Project Management:
- Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients.
- Manage Analytics and dashboards to advise clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding performance across hundreds of accounts used by client, setting up pipelines to pull conversion and impression data, etc.)
- Cross-functional collaboration of all projects
- Relationship Management:
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to. Identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts and partner with the Client Partners to drive incremental revenue
- 6+ years’ experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies and demonstrated leadership experience required
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook’s ad solutions preferred
- การตลาด / โฆษณา
- ตั้งแต่ 25 ปีขึ้นไป
Facebook is offering a chance to move fast, be bold and build products and services with impact that has never been greater. At Facebook, we have a saying that the journey is only 1% finished — join us as you begin yours. At Facebook we have tons of exciting opportunities available for new grads and ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Do the most meaningful work of your career, people are at the heart of every connection we build. We design products and deliver services that create a more human world — one connection at a time. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone. From engineers to designers a ... อ่านต่อ