Marketing Services Lead ASEAN
Marketing Services Lead ASEANที่
Role: Marketing Services Lead ASEAN
Syngenta is one of the world's leading agricultural innovation companies (part of the 23 Billion USD Syngenta Group) dedicated to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
- Provide support on marketing activities to Veg Seeds team to ensure implementation of innovative and effective customer engagement and communication approaches that can serve to deliver Veg Business through campaigns.
- Act as link between Veg Marketing team and Sale/Campaign team to provide effective communication tools
CU Strategy and Business accountabilities
- Be a contact point for Veg Marketing team, ASEAN Sales, Campaign team, IT & Finance to support Marketing Services Initiatives
- The MSL will have a sound understanding of branding and how to best execute promotion messages of the Brands in an engaging with growers and channel partners.
CU Marketing Services Accountabilities
- Producing content for offline and online campaign:
- Coordinating with Crop Managers & vendor and developing Brand communication.
- Producing content: App development, Videos, teasers, e-literature, motion graphics etc. with the support of agency, crop manager & division marketing team.
- Carrying out shoots with the help of agency.
- Management of the Syngenta image library and ensuring that the photos and videos are correctly categorized.
- Provide thought leadership on design strategy.
- Managing end to end delivery of Promotional Inputs:
- Coordinating with Adv agencies & printing agencies, adaptation of artworks into different languages, testing of promotional concepts with growers & channel, organise pictures required for the developments of concepts.
- Explore options of innovation in media mix & communication approaches.
- Check the effectiveness of different media & touch points
- Act as a buffer station for CDR files of all promotional campaigns
- Capture the innovative communication approaches used by competition
- Explore & implement appropriate digital tools in CUs to improve sales force productivity and marketing effectiveness.
- Driving digital campaign:
- Handling Facebook and YouTube channel for vegetable ASEAN: Creating post, events, live streaming.
- Organizing and managing Virtual live events of Marketing and division team.
- Design and creation of digital communications - video editing, 2D animation and motion graphics, GIF animations, email banners, infographics, etc.
- Coordinating with agency & Drupal team and managing Syngenta vegetable website development.
- Managing end to end delivery of PM at plant:
- Coordinating with marketing team and agencies, Developing packing artwork.
- Ensure all approvals to be done on proofs and ON time delivery of Packing material at plant.
- Manage Vendor relationship:
- One contact point for manging the vendors from PO raising to the timely payments
- Explore new vendors for Adv & Printing jobs.
- Support on Tracking & Analysis:
- Support Marketing and Divisional Head on A&P tracking of A&P spend vs. budget
- Support Campaign lead on effective working of Call Centres to track campaign progress.
- Support Campaign lead on campaign analysis before the End review to present results and recommendations.
- Monthly submission of A and P provision to Finance.
- Other Support to Commercial:
- Support CRM Manager & Asset Team on the MR planned in CUs thru agency or Summer Interns
- Support CRM Manager on the activities linked to CRM Initiatives like Pragati redemption
- Keep the ACP data base (Grower & R3) all SULs region wise
- Coordinate collection, analysis and generation of market intelligence to support fact-based business decisions.
Capabilities and Organization accountabilities
- Develop a strong coordination with Asset, Divisional Campaign & sales team
- Lead Marketing Services for ASEAN to improve the effectiveness of Campaigns & CRMs programs
- Support implementation of new processes/ways of working.
Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft office & SAP
- Knowledge on crops
- Marketing Flair
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in developing effective and engaging designs
- Strong experience across digital campaigns
Critical Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing SAP
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities:
- Strong drive & Passion
- Good business understanding/acumen
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- People orientation
Critical leadership capabilities:
- Sets ambitious strategic goals
- Communicates with impact
- Leads change and holds ambiguity
- Builds a culture of innovation
- Focuses on customers
- Manages for performance
- Develops people, organization and self
- Collaborates across boundaries
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- การตลาด / โฆษณา
ดำเนินธุรกิจทางด้านการวิจัย และจัดจำหน่าย เมล็ดพันธุ์ และเคมีทางการเกษตรอ่านต่อ