Mechanical Engineer (Saraburi, Ayutthaya, Rayong)ที่
Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited
- Preparing, maintaining, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting of power plant equipment as
- rotating machine, accessories machine and piping.
- Controlling and reducing the maintenance costs in order to have production effectiveness within the specified limits.
- Analyzing and solving machinery problems in normal and urgent situations/cases or on-call for continuous operation of machinery.
- Studying to propose the most appropriate solution for maintenance activities to be further leveraged.
- Monitoring the environmental system.
- At least bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance. (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome)
- Experience in power plant would be an advantage.
- Good Mechanical understanding of Industrial plant and power plant.
- Proficiency in Auto CAD, PLC, DCS, Scada, instrument, control valve and analyzer.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal.
- Ability to work “on call” on weekends and holidays.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Ability to travel upcountry
- English (Good)
Gulf Group is one of the leading energy producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to achieving results – by using state-of-the art technology to maximize power efficiency, responsible operating standards, a ... อ่านต่อ