WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Creative Writing, English
- เขียนคอนเท็นลง social media ต่างๆได้ และติดตามข่าวกระแส แล้วนำมาเขียนได้อย่างรวดเร็ว
- มีทักษะในการเขียน การเล่าเรื่อง มีไอเดียใหม่ๆ ตลอดเวลา
- อ่าน เขียนภาษาไทย และการเว้นวรรคได้ถูกต้อง สะกดถูกตามหลักไวยากรณ์
- จับประเด็นเก่งแยกแยะข้อมูลได้ดี ใช้ภาษาอังกฤษได้ดี.
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers, which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- Have a way with words or a flair for storytelling?
- Were looking for a content marketing specialist, a creative professional, and a passionate learner who can write about a variety of topics to join our marketing team here in Bangkok. The role requires a bilingual who has excellent communication and copywriting skills in both Thai and English.
- As a content writer, editing and writing company materials, including web copy, newsletters, press releases, and blogs will be an essential part of your job. Youll ensure that all the content created is relevant, and will generate interest for our targeted audience.
- What you will be doing
- Produce high-quality content that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audienceCreate quality content, blog posts, emails, and social media captions to persuade our audience without selling overtlyReview and edit all communications copy (e.g., web copy, press releases, articles)Quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandableGather and analyze performance data and wrap up reportingResearch trends related to the payments industry and understand the interests and needs of the target audienceIntegrate keywords into your strategy and evaluating the effectivenessCreate email campaigns targeted to users who signed up for gated content or opt-in to the mailing listTranslation of existing content between English and Thai
- Excellent writing and editing skills, experience writing for a B2B business or tech company preferredCreative thinker with excellent Thai and English skills, both written and spokenFamiliarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practicesHave an understanding of the different types of audiences and establish effective ways to communicateHighly organized with excellent time management skillsProven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teamsA degree in Communications, Marketing, or other related fields. Experience in content creation and copywritingSelf-motivation and creativity Native level in written and spoken Thai and fluency in English
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop, and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box, and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your applicationAfter an initial interview with the Marketing teamYou will be invited to complete a short online assessment1-2 Interviews with the hiring manager and People Operations team
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a project manager or team leader.
- Experience as a Thai translator, linguist, copywriter, writer or editor.
- Ability to speak and write in Thai and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Preferred qualifications:
- MBA or Master's degree.
- Experience within creative, localization, journalism, public communications or the online marketing/advertising industry.
- Ability to relate to ambiguity, work independently and be able to chart direction of projects.
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive, with ability to manage projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses and leadership levels.
- About the job Google is a universally recognized name. The Localization team helps Google's ideas and products look, feel and sound natural to users in their own countries. We collaborate with international Engineering, Product and Marketing teams to steer products through the localization process and ensure successful launches across the globe. Our team is an international collection of enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable people who excel in a fast-paced, culturally diverse environment. You are an excellent communicator who plays a strategic role by building relationships with partner teams to establish needs, deadlines and budgets. You will flex your project management skills in order to ensure that our Localization process runs effectively and efficiently.
- You have a passion for language. You want to shape Googles voice in your market.
- Google's mission is to make all of the world's information universally accessible and useful. We take that seriously for far more than just products in English language. Help us make sure that Google is useful and fun for our international users. If you are an experienced Thai translator, copywriter, writer or editor with an extensive track record in the localization, creative, marketing, public communications or journalism industry or an experienced business/team/project leader with solid translation and linguistic skills then this role could be perfect for you.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTechs role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.To learn more about gTech, check out our video. Responsibilities
- Support and guide Google's translation and review vendors to ensure localization quality for product launches in Thai. Develop a good understanding of market expectations for localization quality and how Google's products fit in the market.
- Form a critical part of the Google in-country go-to-market team to drive localization of Google products. Work closely with local teams to develop terminology for new features and products.
- Work with localization project managers and other teams to identify and address linguistic issues. Maintain language references such as terminology databases and the style guide.
- Ensure quality of high-priority products and highly visible materials through quality assurance and bug fixing, taking a hands-on approach as necessary. Support and communicate effectively with Thai and English speaking clients.
- Understand challenges in the localization process and lead broad language quality improvement initiatives.
- Location At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.