WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Service-Minded, Management, Excel, English
- Guests and businesses that experiencing REDD come in all walks of life and in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of REDD combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide REDD-caliber customer service, products research and analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of REDD's customers and understand how our range of product offerings can satisfy our customers.
- The Chief of REDD represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest's requirements which involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests. The Chief of REDD supervises REDD operations in accordance with established guest service, quality and sustainability standards as well as tries to upsell guest storage rooms, by sharing available alternatives and options.
- Potential Career Path
- Supervisor - Assistant Manager - Manager - Assistant General Manager.
- Competitive Remuneration Package We offer our precious employee a competitive salary, compensation and benefits, Vacation Day-off, Daily work asset package (Ultrabook, Phone, Car), Social security, Provident fund, Incentive bonus, Health check-ups (Annual) Health Insurance, Many more efficient human resource plans to develop your career path, International standard tools (SAP, Office 365, g-suite, ProofHub), workflow and workplace.
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with our REDD brand and standards and consistent with POEM core values.
- Greet guests immediately upon arrival; register and assign guests to storage rooms.
- Handle point of sell (POS), compute bills, collect payments, handle cash, and make change for guests.
- Close out guest accounts at time of check out by investigating the storage room. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Ensure property entrance, reception and other public areas are properly maintained in regard to cleanliness and appearance.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow POEM standards.
- Resolve guest complaints and concerns by conducting thorough research of the situation and determining the most effective solutions.
- Work toward increasing guest satisfaction.
- Participate in activities related to interacting with guests on an individual level, thus creating a relationship and culture that will result in repeat stores.
- Perform REDD bookkeeping activities such as daily balancing accounts and conducting audits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree with 1 - 2 years of front desk agent or commercial real estate sales experience.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- REASONING ABILITY.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES.
- Good communication in English (spoken and written).
- Willingness to occasionally participate in networking, business and social events outside of regular working hours.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive at all times.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Expected competencies.
- Proficient level of communication in both Thai and English (speaking and writing).
- Possess achievement motivating.
- High in self-efficacy.
- Good at negotiability, conformity and compromising.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive always.
- Being optimistic learner and rational judgment and decision making.
Computer Security, ASP.NET, MySQL
- The ICT Support Technician at Shrewsbury International School is responsible to the ICT Director who acts as Line Manager.
- He/she will work closely with the rest of the ICT Support team to provide excellent service and vital technical support to meet the needs of the Shrewsbury community.
- To provide comprehensive technical support service to Apple devices such as iPads, iMacs, Macbooks and Apple TV's including administration, installation and updating of all Aapple softwares and Apps to all staff and students.
- Administrative duties relating to the schools' IT systems including Google Apps for education, Firefly, Destiny and Overdrive.
- Basic Programming knowledge in: Microsoft Access, MySQL, SQL server.
- Basic Web Programming knowledge in: ASP, PHP, CMS such as Wordpress.
- Set up equipment such as desktop PC's, laptops, data projectors, printers, interactive whiteboards and other ICT equipment, ensuring that systems are ready for use.
- General technician duties as and when required to help maintain the school network and support the smooth operation of the schools' IT infrastructure.
- Good English language skills in speaking and reading.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job Summary.
- Prepare breads and pastries, including preparing doughs and fillings, proofing, baking, and decorating as appropriate.
- Review Production sheet to understand variety of baked goods to be produced daily.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality and presentation standards, and food prep checklists.
- Maintain kitchen logs for food safety program compliance.
- Keep Chef informed of excess food items for planning of daily specials.
- Safely and appropriately use baking and measuring tools/equipment/appliances to prepare baked foods.
- Follow and ensure compliance with food safety handling policies and procedures, including personal hygiene procedures.
- Check and ensure correct temperatures of kitchen appliances and food, and report issues to management.
- Monitor the quality of food prepared and portions served throughout shift.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, including safety and security; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and support team to reach common goals; handle sensitive issues with tact, respect, and confidentiality.
- Serve as a department role model or mentor.
- Comply with quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- The Memorial Audio Visual Technician reports directly to the Memorial Hall Senior Audio Technician to ensure that the set up for all performances and school functions held in Memorial Hall will be prepared and conducted at a high standard. In particular, the Memorial Hall Audio Visual Technician will:
- assist the Memorial Senior Audio Visual Technician with AV duties;.
- assist in providing a high level of technical support to all staff, students and external users who will be using Memorial Hall as a venue for the performances or functions including assistance in co-curricular activities, extra-curricular activities and events run by external parties;.
- assistant in preparing and operating audio & visual equipment and components for shows, concert and functions including creating and arranging props and models for productions, plotting the lighting;.
- work closely with Artist in Residence (part-time) to ensure that the set and scene background are painted and created within timeline with good quality to conform with the given requirement;.
- coordinate with Chief Engineer and maintenance team to ensure that the seating and all visual & audio equipment are in good conditions;.
- coordinate with Chief Engineer and maintenance team to set up stage and additional seating to meet the requirement;.
- support staff and students in drama classrooms;.
- assist relevant departments e.g. Music and Events when it is necessary under supervision of the line manager;.
- other ad-hoc duties as directed by the line manager.
- basic spoken and written English;.
- possess a degree or equivalent qualification;.
- have relevant experience in Audio Visual technician role;.
- possess excellent interpersonal skills and feel comfortable to liaise with staff, students, and external visitors granted permission in using Memorial Hall;.
- be proactive and adaptable;.
- possess excellent organisational and communication skills with professional manner;.
- be willing to work flexible hours, after-school hours, and work at weekend (at times with time off in lieu);.
- be creative, highly flexible, and positive thinking.