WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Management, Budgeting, Risk Management, English
- Proactively support the audit team and provide necessary support to internal teams.
- Assist and coordinate with the audit team to support the set-up of the audit, resourcing and pricing, independence, and ongoing engagement management.
- Assist with the audit services' daily activities, provide the management report, and handle ad-hoc assignments.
- Participate in project planning, administration, and economics such as budgeting, staffing, billing, and time analysis.
- Assist the audit team on necessary assessments to complete process of engagement, WIP & AR review, General administrative work e.g., invoicing record, Process for Acceptance of Clients & Engagements (PACE), Engagement Letter (EL) record, Public and Private Company Independence Procedures (PCIP) and new codes updating to the team.
- Collect info and generate reports for team/ projects management e.g. staff utilization analysis, team performance analysis.
- Produce and maintain team manuals, procedures, protocols, templates.
- Monitor/ update/ maintain any relevant team and client databases.
- Coordinate with Learning and Development (L&D) team on in-house trainings.
- Handle all quality risk management preparation and records.
- Highly organise and able to meet deadlines.
- Deal with phone and email enquiries.
- Arrange documents for various types of meetings.
- Update the meeting calendar.
- A few years of experience in administration and/or secretarial support.
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Business Administration, Customer services or other related.
- Computer literacy and good command of English especially in writing and reading.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint including Outlook.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Effective, confident and able to multi-task.
- Self-leadership, good team player and can-do attitude.
- Able to coordinate and work well with many audit teams.
- SAP experience is preferable.
- Fundamental analysis skill in audit report and financial statements.
฿30,000 - ฿50,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- 3 yrs in ISP, Enterprise Networking, Data Center.
- Exp with LAN & WAN configuration, network routing.
- ITIL Process operation.
- Support and Control Incident, Service Provisioning and Network Capacity planning on ISP services such as Corporate Internet, Broadband Internet, SSL Certificate.
- Point of contact for all Major Incidents.
- Manage Incident and Provisioning team to achieve operation KPI.
- Perform reports, documents, and procedures related to management team.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Incident Management/Service Provisioning Management/Change Management/Problem Management" and carrying out the respective reporting procedure.
- Take control all those process to ensure that the KPI/SLA is respected.
- Represent the first stage of escalation for Incidents.
- Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records.
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures, and supporting technology are reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
- Minimum 3-5 years of IT service management/Network Infrastructure Operation.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Experienced with Manage large enterprise, Datacenter, ISP managed service.
- Experienced with LAN and WAN configuration, network and routing protocols.
- Experience with network capacity planning.
- Good understanding of network, Securities and/or system.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
- Understand the ITIL Incident management, Change management and Problem Management operation processes.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Good command in Thai and English.
- ITIL certificate would be advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience operating as a manager.
- 10+ years of relevant experience managing mission critical facilities.
- Ability to read and understand all technical documents needed for facility operations.
- In depth knowledge of Data Center Facilities such as generators, chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, UPS, electrical sub distribution systems, fire detection and suppression systems, cable reticulation systems.
- Business level English to communicate with global team.
- Ability to respond to all facility related emergency in a timely manner, with sound recovery plans.
- Familiar with BMS and EPMS control systems and data collection/trending.
- At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online and continue to build and expand The Cloud in Bangkok, this is your chance to make history.
- The Infrastructure Operations organization is looking for an extraordinary individual with proven leadership and management skills as a leader in our facilities operations organization in Bangkok as a Data Center Engineering Operations (DCEO) Cluster Manager. DCEO Cluster Manager is one of our most senior management roles in which you will be responsible for leading a large organization, managing Facility Managers who own data center facility infrastructure.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong understanding in data center/mission critical MEP infrastructure. You will be the single point of the contact for all facility related issues from Bangkok team and work as the technical resource to support Regional Cluster Manager. You will solely be responsible for maintaining 100% service uptime in your Cluster. You have a very high-level view of your organization but you will need to deep dive into details as needed. You will also be interacting with global team on a daily basis by representing Bangkok Data Center Engineering Operations team.
- If you are passionate about the Customer Experience, think and act globally and want to contribute to the operational excellence of Amazon.com data centers. This may be the challenge you've been looking for!
- Key job responsibilitiesHiring, managing, and developing the operations management team including facility managers, chief engineers, facility technicians and facility trainees.
- Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analyses, and prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations and maintenance.
- Responsible for the on-site management of shift technicians, senior shift technicians, sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work performed is in accordance with established practices and procedures.
- Operation and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, and controls systems for Amazon datacenters to include preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, and change management.
- Manage all facility related repairs in a timely manner.
- Liaise with global team on global initiatives as well as process and procedures, implement those initiatives locally in Bangkok.
- Vendor management of data center services providers to meet contracted performance SLA's.
- Safety, security, and availability incident response, incident management, incident resolution, and root cause analysis.
- Cost management including OPEX and CAPEX associated with all data centers you are in charge.
- Continuous improvement of operational processes, procedures, methods, and tools.
- Lead and manage energy efficiency initiatives.
- Support capacity planning and management.
- Mission Critical facility management experience for a large enterprise or large Colocation provider.
- Expertise in one or more continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean or Six Sigma.
- Knowledge in network and compute servers platforms.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
- Supervise contractors who perform servicing or preventive maintenance.
- Perform limited maintenance tasks to include: filter changes, battery system PMs, and Rack PDU & Rack ATS replacements.
- Perform root cause analysis for operational issues.
- Troubleshoot facility and rack level events.
- Ensure all personnel on-site follow safety protocols.
- Work on-call and a rotating schedule as needed.
- Take daily operational readings and provide metrics reporting to senior engineers.
- Perform basic support concepts such as ticketing systems, root cause analysis, and task prioritization.
- A day in the life
- The Data Center Technician will be responsible for ensuring the overall operation and maintenance of all electrical, mechanical, and HVAC equipment within the data center.Walk job sites in uneven terrain.
- Work at heights and from ladders.
- Regularly walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or craw.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 4o pounds; and participate in group lifts for 41 pounds or more.
- Carry objects weighing up to 40 pounds for short distances.
- Work shifts longer than eight hours in duration.
- Engineering Technicians are Amazon's front line when it comes to hands-on electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting. They will maintain, operate, and troubleshoot, Data Center Operation's Mission Critical Facilities, which includes stand-by diesel generators and related fuel systems, as well as three phase electrical systems such as: switch gear, UPSs, PDUs, wet cell batteries and associated systems, CRAC, centrifugal chillers, cooling towers/water chemical system, air handlers and associated systems, pumps, & motors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline 4+ years of Data Center Operation Experience Fundamental knowledge of network design and layout as well as low voltage (copper/ fiber) cabling
Shell Script, Oracle, SQL
- Operate, configure implement, and optimize Mobile Core Network Nodes, including data/parameters consistency checked.
- Perform 2nd tier engineering to support and analyze the problem of all mobile core Network NEs/Nodes.
- Conduct troubleshooting over problems on MNC NEs/Nodes and coordinate with other teams or vendors to support the issues.
- Perform regular/proactive performance monitoring of the Mobile Core Network and prepare the report.
- Analyze 3G/4G customer complaints from Call Center and NOC both of Mass and Corporate customers.
- The test verifies & supports the new service or software and implement in the current network.
- Co-operative work with solution team to setup and implement O&M tool and analytic tool to support an operation works.
- Qualifications Bachelor's degree or higher in Telecommunication / Electrical / Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 0-2 years experience in Mobile Core Network.
- Know and understand of Mobile Core network, Signaling Network, IP Networking, and NFV.
- Have skills in Shell script, Oracle, SQL, UNIX server, Microsoft server, Linux, Tableau, Python will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates with an interest in core network engineering are welcome.
- Recruiter Pornvipa Phothong (พรวิภา โพธิ์ทอง)
- Monitor systems. Using diversified tools to monitor the performance and capability of computer systems.
- Troubleshoot problems. Working to triage or troubleshoot the issues within their defined areas.
- Track issues. Tracking and documenting all defects and resolutions in detail through a designated ticketing system.
- Execute some operation routine task or activity check.
- Report incidents. Escalating complicated issues to management, other IT resources, third parties and/or vendors, as appropriate.
- Qualifications Minimum 0-3 years of network operation center or support service.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of computer systems, cloud, network, and business impact of events and symptoms.
- Experienced in monitoring tools, ITSM tools, backup, and DR tools.
- Knowledge of service subject matter and business processes.
- Knowledge of incident models, diagnostic tools, methods.
- Be able to work on shifts 24x7.
- Recruiter Kanchisar Dunmai (กัญญ์ชิสา ดันไหม)