WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- Omise is pleased to offer excellent opportunities for fresh graduate students, final-year university students or non-graduates with a passion for coding, with our first graduate program.
- This provides full-time employment, together with a 6-month period of mentoring on Ruby on Rails coding practices (for Software Engineers) or Testing practices (for QA Engineer).
- The successful candidates will work and learn from our Engineering Team Leads to gain not only software development knowledge, but also important security principles, API, network principles, testing methods, and other aspects of our work.
- After successful completion of the graduate program within 6 months, qualified candidates are eligible for further full-time employment, promotion and salary increment.
- Openings for Graduate Engineer
- Software Engineer (API Backend) Software Engineer (Merchant Dashboard) Software Engineer (Admin Dashboard)
- Accepting application: February - April 2020
- Hold a bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, ICT, or related field and graduated in 2019
- Study in the last year of a bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, ICT, or related field and will graduate in 2020
- For Thai candidates without a university degree, age 18 - 25 years old, if you can demonstrate a passion & interest in coding and are able to pass our technical tests.
- Are able to join the Graduate Program, starting in July 2020Have an excellent command in English, both spoken and writtenYou have good basic knowledge of software development cycleAre able to write effective codes in any programming languagesAre interested in Ruby developmentAre able to pass our selection processes which consist of technical tests and other assessments Have good basic knowledge about network, testing, other infrastructure principle is a big plus Are eligible to work in Thailand
- After completing 6-month graduate program, candidate will have to pass our standard code challenge here: (only for software engineer positions)
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your applicationYou will be invited to complete a short online questionnaire1-2 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for Repair service of Automation & Drive
- Responsible for service and maintenance activities on machines and systems such as installation, calibration, discontinuance, relocation, failure diagnosis
- Minimizes equipment downtime and ensures customer satisfaction
- Locate and correct problems independently
- Performs, assists with installations, remedial and preventive maintenance
- What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering; preferably in Electrical or Electronic or Mechatronics.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Solid Knowledge Siemens Automation & Drive
- Interpersonal skill and able to communicate with customers
- Good English proficiency, able to communicate both spoken and written
- Organization: Digital IndustriesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- What are my
- Developing and
- implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.Screening, recruiting,
- and training new factory workers.Collaborating with
- quality control managers to establish and execute quality control
- processes.Ensuring that factory
- machinery is in good working order.Analyzing production data
- to identify and resolve any production issues.Preparing production
- reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.Regularly inspecting
- finished products to determine whether they meet established quality
- standards.Motivating factory
- workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- What do I
- need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering,
- Industrial Management or related field.Proven experience in a managerial
- or supervisory role within a factory.Certification in
- Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control.Sound knowledge of
- industry-specific factory equipment.Proficient in all
- Microsoft Office applications.The ability to multitask.Outstanding time
- management skills.Excellent analytical and
- problem-solving skills.Strong management and
- leadership skills.Effective communication
- Organization: Siemens MobilityCompany: Siemens Mobility LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time