WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Coordinate and be part of Product Project Groups to deliver the actions need from Aftersales as (Ownership Solution) warranty coverage (align with countries), service ability, technical documentation, training campaigns. And assure bringing the field feedback to drive the quality and service improvements.
- Define and develop tools, equipment, procedures for products care in the field.
- Monitor the performance of products in the field and its interaction with the Consumer and Retailer, providing feedback to factories areas such as Quality, R & D, Desig ...
- Recommend processes and procedures to audit the work orders issued by Service Providers, ensuring proper payment of the warranty and eliminating vulnerability to fraud.
- Liaising with Quality engineers, R&D,Product development, suppliers and other after-sales functions in driving the process in ensuring spare parts availability & continuity in conjunction with product phase-in / phase-out timing,
- Identifying other sources and / or alternative parts in facilitating common usage and reducing duplicated inventory holding of parts that are compatible,
- Product Technical documentation preparation process,
- Minimum QualificationWho You Are
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business
- 5-10 Year Experienced in Product Engineering, Aftersales or Quality as well as Experienced in Project development management
- Background in Products knowledge with Focused on Quality and Market orientation
- Good English and Thai proficiency
- Have strong relationship and negotiation skills
- Proven success leading complex change initiatives
- Leadership and team development. Drived to develop technology knowledge and application
- Holistic thinking and Strategic orientation
- Action oriented with a focus on results. Integrity and trust.
- Leads Mobile Online Business team to drive sales growth and deliver premium customer experience at to become the top best-selling brands on Pure Player platforms in Thailand with the best of Samsung's wide range Product Portfolios.
- Manage /grow partnership with key pure players and drive sale through discussion and alignment on campaign goal and plan.
- Optimizes pure player channel effectiveness to maximize online transactions mobile products, lead capture, and overall revenue.
- End to End Responsibility from traffic management, forecast & supply chain execution, promotion and pricing towards execution of programs and partnership management.
- Work closely with pure player partners in Thailand for best outcome.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the e Commerce strategy.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to e Commerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Increases sales by developing and disseminating product information; managing trade show participation; linking customers' experiences; developing advertising programs, including content and graphics, and sales promotions; advocating cross-product integrations and cross selling.
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop e Commerce solutions.
- Market/Channel Complexity.
- Speed up business growth to meet up with rapid growth in online market.
- Ability to balance channel conflict among pure player partners and offline channel.
- Differentiate each pure player platform strategy.
- Leadership Responsibilities (for managerial position).
- Manage internal stakeholders' expectation (director level up) with business strategy, advance planning and routine performance report.
- Work closely with HQ and RHQ for global direction.
- Build team member to be more agile in e-Commerce business while able to manage internal KPIs.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- Degree in e-commerce, business or related degree is essential.
- At least 10 years' previous business experience in e-Commerce capacity or Sales background with strong knowledge in online and pure player.
- Familiarity with best practices and web-based marketing is essential.
- Have systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capacity to work around problems.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment. Can adapt and respond quickly to a fast-paced setting and customer service-oriented.
- Well organized project management approach.
- Strong communication and ability to influence stakeholders and take on needs across the business.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Team player who builds strong, effective partnerships.
- Have strong leadership and coaching skills. Know how to challenge the team to be their best while also working with them to hear their feedback.
- Ability interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork.