WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Finance & Accounting
- AR Accounting Intern
- We are looking for an ambitious talented candidate to join our diverse and qualified accounting team at Pomelo Fashion.We welcome all candidate who is proactive, detail-oriented and interested in developing career in Finance and Accounting.
- Fully support AR team in offline sales reconciliation and partner sales reconciliation.
- Monitor and follow up on AR collection day to day and work with cross functional teams to ensure the accuracy of AR balance.
- Assist in bank reconciliation of receipts transactions.
- Collect tax invoice from financial institution to support tax filing in compliance with local standards.
- Record transactions to accounting system under supervisor of accounting team lead timely and accurately.
- Support month end closing and management report as requested.
- Other tasks requested by supervisor.
- Current university student or graduated with a degree in finance and accounting or related field.
- Proficient in Excel will be a big plus.
- Good communication skills (both English and Thai).
- Detail-oriented, proactive and willing to learn.
- ดูแลจัดทำเอกสารด้านบัญชี สต็อคสินค้า เอกสารด้านการซื้อขาย เอกสารทั่วไป และเอกสารด้านภาษี.
- ดูแลด้านรายรับ - รายจ่าย ของแผนก.
- กระทบยอด Statement ทุกวัน.
- ทำบัญชีด้านรับ (AR).
- บันทึกรายการรับเงิน บันทึกบัญชีรายได้และตัดรายได้ล่วงหน้า.
- จัดทำเอกสารใบแจ้งหนี้, ออกเอกสารใบลดหนี้.
- ออกใบกำกับภาษีขาย ตรวจสอบความถูกต้องของใบกำกับภาษีขาย.
- จัดทำรายงานภาษีขายและภาษีหัก ณ ที่จ่าย.
- Main Purpose:
- Responsible for Finance & Accounting.
- Managing all accounting operations and records in compliance with accounting standards and related regulations.
- Presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner, meeting all reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Analyzing financial data and variance analysis from the budget and suggesting areas for improvement to the management team.
- Co-ordination and preparing the annual budget including operating budget and capital expenditures budget.
- Maintaining internal controls over financial and operating process. Ensuring that standard operational policies and procedures are followed and updated.
- Coordinating with audit activities from internal and external auditors.
- Working with Treasury in managing cash flow.
- Providing leadership and managing the accounting &finance team effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate with the overseas and local subsidiaries.
- Providing leadership of Accounting & Finance operations and reporting process, ensuring and accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing report to internal and external sources, adherence with IFRs.
- Develop good working relationships with professionals such as bankers, auditors, clients or statutory organizations for the benefit of company.
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing business strategy.
- Good drive, strong leadership abilities, excellent communication, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills are a must.
- Commercial awareness and general business skills.
- Exceptional skills in result- oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
- Thai nationality, age over 35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 10 years of accounting experience of which at least 5 years should be in a senior management level.
- Technically competent in financial and management accounting.
- Good leadership and development skills, adaptable to change and proactive in problem solving.
- Strong communication in English is required (reading, speaking and writing ).
Accounting, Budgeting, Business Statistics / Analysis, Cash Flow Management, English
- Job Summary:
- Accountant Executive/Senior is working under Finance department. He/ she need to manage the financial accounts, reporting, controls, tax reporting and records, General ledger maintenance in accordance to the finance policy and procedures of company, and other ad-hoc duty assigned by manager.
- Ensure financial accounts are done properly and key controls in place.
- Process and Manage Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Ensure payments on-time and by proper supporting documents for auditing purposes.
- Have knowledge of PP 30, PND 1, PND 3, PND 53, PND 51,tax return and social security.
- Manage billing process including invoice issuing and follow up on cash collection process.
- Performs monthly bank account reconciliation.
- Responsible for monthly closing and reporting to ensure transactions are complied with company policies & procedures, and GAAP.
- Prepare cashflow forecast to ensure optimal treasury position and facilitate financing requirement.
- Daily supervision of account staff and finance operations to ensure compliance with regulatory, tax, audit, reporting requirement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3-10 year(s) of working experience in accounting role (Senior or Junior position).
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language.
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity, strong organizing and analytical thinking.
- Knowledge in costing accounting process is plus.
Finance, Internal Audit, Compliance, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
฿70,000 - ฿100,000
- ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provides leadership, direction, and integration of complianceactivities to comply with related laws and regulations.
- Directs in the evaluation the efficiency of controls.
- Review contracts, policies and documents for compliancerequirement.
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitorenforcement of standards and regulations.
- Assess the business s future ventures to identify possiblecompliance risks.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of thecompany as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Laws, Accounting, Finance,Economics, Business Administrative or other related fields.
- Leadership skill, supervisory, and employee development.
- Strong ability to analyze, summarize, and effectively present data.
- Excellent knowledge of concepts, practices, principles andprocedures of strategic business planning and reporting.
- At least 4 years of experience in banking, securities brokerage, orfinancial institutions. Experience in the fields of internal audit andcompliance is preferred.
- ตำแหน่งงาน : IT Audit / IT Compliance
- บริษัท โกซอฟท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- Develop and execute IT audit on system, infrastructure, operation and process with effectiveness and align with policy.
- Develop IT standard procedure with effectiveness.
- Implement, follow-up, tracking IT audit plan.
- Prepare IT audit documentations and reports.
- Coordinate with internal/external departments.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in IT audit, IT risk, IT compliance.
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure, IT standard, IT concepts and process.
- Knowledge in ITIL, ISO/IEC 27001, CMMi.
- Have a certificate in ITIL, ISO/IEC 27001, CMMi. is a plus.
- Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
- โปรด login เข้าสู่ระบบ
- คุณจะสมัครงานได้หลังจากที่ login เข้าสู่ระบบแล้วเท่านั้น
- ตำแหน่งIT Audit / IT Compliance
- Email ผู้รับ
- Email ผู้ส่ง
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 75,000 rooms across more than 530 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 53 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionResponsible for the procurement of FF&E and OS&E products for various hotel construction projects (local and oversea) from obtaining the product/services requirement from project manager to sourcing, obtaining quotations, negotiating terms and conditions, confirming order, and tracking delivery. Ensure items are procured within the budget and timeline. Manage multiple green field construction or renovation projects for hotel and residences within Thailand and Overseas.Qualifications3 years work experience in hotel procurement field or related (Hotel project procurement or pre-opening is a plus)Background in design and architect is a plusStrong negotiation and coordination skillHighly responsibleCan work under pressureProject management skillsAble to manage multiple projects at the same timeAdditional InformationKey Responsibilities of the RoleCoordinate with project development department in obtaining project budget, timeline, and purchase specifications for all services and materials needed to deliver all requirement on time and within budget.Coordinate with finance, investment, fix asset, IT, and accounting team in setting up new projects structure and process.Monitor all project related procurement activities such as purchase order, invoices, payment, delivery schedule and procurement report Source, obtain quotations and conduct product/services bidding comparisonReview tenders and bids and coordinate with project /hotel operation team for confirmationReview and verify contracts/ agreement commercial termsNegotiate and recommend suppliers based on quality, price, commercial terms, lead time, and services Coordinate with suppliers on all logistics to ensure on-time delivery with the best quality of products according to specificationBuild relationship with both current and new suppliers. Expand suppliers base both locally and internally.Provide support to operating hotels on CAPEX and project related itemsMonitor and track budget spending and cost savingCreate and manage the procurement master listWork closely with project managers to ensure all items are sourced, produced and delivered to hotel on time and within budgetConduct and manage corporate contract bidding and award
Company DescriptionA unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come. Job DescriptionReporting to the CFO, the Senior Manager, Process Improvement & Special Projects will add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of AVCs risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and possess a mix of accounting and analysis, and/or treasury operations, and internal controls knowledge or experience.Identify key risk areas and develop an annual plan to review AVCs operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable policies and proceduresBased upon the above conduct operational assessments and control reviews to assess AVCs operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable policies and proceduresLead Special Projects in the US$200MM Consumer Finance area involving: ARMNET development, credit card processing; multi-currency payments; and cash management automationJointly lead AVC IT transformation projects such as, Echo 2 and SPI module replacement initiativesMonitor consumer finance defaults and prepare and distribute monthly default reportingIdentify process improvement opportunities and work with Functional leadership to implement changeObtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etcPrepare and present reports that reflect audit and process improvement resultsAct as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievementIdentify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savingsMaintain open communication with Functional leadership and MINT Internal Audit teamManage the MINT Internal Audit process and follow-up proceduresEngage to continuous knowledge development regarding sectors rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standardsCarry out special projects as and when requiredManage projects as needed Key competenciesCritical thinking and problem solving skillsPlanning and organizingDecision-makingCommunication skillsTeam workNegotiationProject Management QualificationsProven working experience in Audit, Treasury Operations, or Business Consulting rolesAdvanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databasesAbility to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reportsProven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulationsHigh attention to detail and excellent analytical skillsSound independent judgmentCPA and/or MBA or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or similarBi-lingual: Mandarin and EnglishWilling to travel 15 to 30%
Business Statistics / Analysis, Financial Modeling, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ADGES Consulting specializes in three business areas; consulting, assessment, and academy. We are
- the trusted partners by the world leading organizations. We strive to provide world-class, practical and
- insightful business and learning solutions to our clients. To cope up with the surge in our clientsdemands,
- we are looking for our team partners who share our passion and values.
- ADGES partners with the best in the business. We work side-by-side the world great leadership guru and
- thinkers. We love innovative ideas with proven results. We are proud of our achievements and impacts
- that we have created in the business community. For consulting, we are the strategic partnership with
- RBL, a consulting firm founded by Dave Ulrich and Norm Smallwood. Dave is named the father of
- modern HR. For Assessment, ADGES Consulting represents Emergenetics, the fast and forward
- thinking assessment and team applications provider. As for leadership development, we are the exclusive
- partner with Bluepoint Leadership, the world'sleader in designing and facilitating leadership development
- As part of a forward looking, young and energetics organization, you will be challenge but you will be
- developed at your fullest potential. You will work with the best around the world. If you think, you have
- what it takes. Let us hear from you.
- A Project Coordinator/Business Support will work in a learning-filled environment, participating as an
- integral member of project teams. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to senior
- consultants, drawing meaningful conclusions from client data. Project Coordinator is a first step for junior
- graduate who dreams to take on Consulting position. This is a perfect chance to groom you and expose
- you to real players in the industry.
- You also can expect to: Help write and structure client presentations, including recommendations presented to HR
- leaders, senior management, executives and boards of directors Analyze clients' strategic and organizational information and model clients' financial and
- compensation data versus the market. Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including
- business strategy, compensation and rewards, corporate performance and performance
- management Collect and examine data trends in client financial performance, pay practices and policies, and
- talent management, including performance management, succession planning, rewards,
- selection/recruiting and leadership/employee development Help clients achieve responsible executive remuneration by translating business strategies and
- shareholder expectations into performance measurement and talent management systems Develop project management and consulting skills, ultimately serving as a day-to-day client
- contact for project areas including data requests and data management Provide administrative supports to ensure the project team and a team of facilitators can provide
- the best learning experiences that create learning with impacts. Administrative supports cover
- preparing materials, event rooms, coordinate with vendors to ensure smooth learning and
- consulting operations Coordinate with facilitators, vendors, and learning partners to deliver learning program and other
- consulting projects.
- areas are preferred Business, finance, accounting, HR and/or economics internship experience preferred Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and a strong background in Excel Experience in data analysis, financial modeling and presentation design Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail Team and client-focus attitude.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 150 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.Job DescriptionAre you passionate about purchasing at the very top end of the market- Do you have an eye for detail and can-do attitude in getting the best deals- As Purchasing Manager you need to see yourself as an enthusiastic individual who can communicate easily with both your fellow team members and hotel suppliers. You will be responsible for establishing foreign/domestic supplier database and negotiating the lowest prices for the best quality. Establishing short and long term contracts to leverage on prices and administering online purchasing systems for acquiring materials will be also part of your important role.QualificationsCollege degree in Accounting or related fieldMinimum 3 years experience in luxury hotel as Purchasing ManagerExcellent negotiation skills and knowledge in procurement administrationCapable to multi-task and manage a number of tasks simultaneouslyDriving license as an added advantage.
- Johnson (Thailand)
- Country Payroll
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provides specialist
- support and guidance to the administration and processing of payrolls for
- a specific department or function. Provides expert guidance
- and direction to the department or function in complex matters dealing
- with payroll administration, processing requirements, reporting and
- payroll tax requirements, and other accounting requirements. Updates the policies and
- procedures for payroll administration and processing. Researches complex
- discrepancies in payrolls and takes or directs proper corrective action to
- achieve compliance and accuracy. Interprets payroll policy
- and procedures for managers and supervisors to resolve payroll issues in
- their area of responsibility. Makes decisions on payroll
- administration matters and provides direction to department or function in
- accordance with policy and guidelines established. Completes all required
- payroll and payroll tax reports, and insures that such reports completed
- at the department or function level comply with established policy,
- procedures, and requirements. Serves as a resource for
- the department or function by researching and resolving payroll related
- problems. Develops and maintains
- comprehensive knowledge of payroll requirements, practices, and procedures
- for the department or function, and insures the documentation of these
- College Graduate (preferably Management, Accounting)
- Experience and Skills:
- Language skills (English
- is a must)Communication- &
- customer service skillsConfident use of MS officeInterpersonal skills and
- relationships and collaborationTime management and
- prioritising skillsAccurateStress resistant,
- confidential, well organised ability to meet deadlinesPayroll knowledge
- affinity with payroll and numbersProcess improvement skills
- (e.g. lean/project management)Ability to influence
- others & change management skills
- Prior exposure to Payroll
- / HR Operations in Shared Service environment is advantageousKnowledge of other IT
- system is preferred (payroll system, T&A, Fidelity, Sirva)Internationally oriented
- and cultural diversity awareness
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)Job FunctionFinanceRequisition ID2005808976W
- Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Key responsibilities:
- Manage process and functional design activities
- Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Drive test planning and execution
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelor and/or Higher in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields
- At lese 3 years working experience in SAP SD
- Proven functional consulting experience with at least 2 system implementation projects
- Strong background in financial and accounting processes.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address