WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿50,000 - ฿80,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- A Bangkok-based regional business is looking for a "Senior Data Analyst" to assist with system daily status updates for a company and business relationships in application areas.
- The role:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop andimplementdatabases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiredata from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management toprioritizebusiness and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- About you:
- Bachelor s degree in IT / Computer Science or similar area.
- Has at least 3 years' experience in Data Analytics with at least 1 year' experience in Power BI.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Solid knowledge of technical expertise regarding data models, data base design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- If you re looking for the stability of working with a client organisation, but still want interesting projects to work on, then this is an opportunity you should apply for and discuss with us now!.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Develop robust, scalable and maintainable machine learning models to answer business problems against large data sets.
- Perform elements of data cleaning, feature selection and feature engineering and organize experiments in conjunction with best practices.
- Benchmark, apply, and test algorithms against success metrics.Interpret the results in terms of relating those metrics to the business process.
- Work with development teams to ensure models can be implemented as part of a delivered solution replicable across many clients.
- Visualize data to tell compelling stories.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology,Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Male/Female, age not over 30 years, Thai nationality.
- Knowledge of Data Visualization, Statistical Learning, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Forecasting, Simulation andOptimization.
- Knowledge of Python, RLanguagefore.
- Proficiency with relational database(Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work effectively with others.
- Teamwork and willing to learn a new technology.
- Willing to work hard and work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, presentation and strong leadership skills.
- Highly responsible and self-motivated.
- Good command of English.
- Work Location:C.P.Tower(Silom)at CPF IT Center Co.,Ltd
- Interested candidate please submit your full English resume with your current and expected remuneration package viaAPPLY NOWor address below:
Contracts, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Data Entry, English
- Department: Sustainable Market & Partnership
- Reporting to: Forestry Manager and Sustainable Market Manager
- Base Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
- Background and Purposes:
- WWF has a mission to conserve global biological diversity, sustainable use of natural resources and promote the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption. In order to achieve this mission, WWF Thailand has committed to working with critical environmental protection projects in Thailand and has been working with various stakeholders to achieve its goals. Among various major conservation protection projects, Forestry is one of the major works that WWF is engaging to achieve Sustainable Forestry Management (SFM). Forest for Life is an additional part of the sustainable rubber project that focuses on traceability of rubber plantation value chain especial the works with smallholders. Forestry coordinator will work for this project (but not restricted to) as a coordinator for WWF work with smallholders and related stakeholders. He/she will be reporting to the Forestry Manager and Sustainable Market Manager.
- Major Role Responsibilities.
- Liaise and build a relationship with WWF Network Forest coordinator and WWF Vietnam to understand and relay WWF s requirements, smallholder situation to a technical provider to obtain the effective and efficient traceability model.
- Collaborate and work with stakeholders including rubber plantation smallholders, WWF, technical provider to implement traceability model for this project.
- Involve the managers to support work plan/activity plan of the projects with actions and time schedule to move forward the project progress toward the committed deliverables and timelines.
- Provide progress reports of activities, manage budget and clearing advance according to WWF requirements and running errands of assigned projects to the managers and WWF management in a prompt and timely manner.
- Required Qualification.
- Bachelor s degree or Master degree in Forestry, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Business Administration, Ecology or in relevant fields.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in project administration.
- Familiar in coordinating and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Detailed-oriented and self-motivated to drive for positive environmental impact.
- Good command in English and Native in Thai.
- Are you ready to be the boss' right hand? Executive assistants work with high-level executives at a company to provide top-level assistance. More elite than an entry-level assistant or secretary, an executive assistant is trusted with more high-end or complex duties. They in addition to handling incoming and outgoing communication, filing and clerical work, executive assistants might be in charge of scheduling meetings, maintaining complex filing systems and databases, document review and preparation and possibly overseeing other staff.
- Executive Assistant willmanage and assist in our core business for example Data Sciences, Market Research & Consulting, Executive Training program.
- Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instruction from your supervisor, and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated by your boss. Also, you might need to relate messages or instructions to others based on your supervisor. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly.
- People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be working directly with at least one person: your boss. But you also might be the first line of communication between your boss and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
- Organizational Skills: Your supervisor will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require you to have terrific organizational skills.
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents figure heavily in an executive assistant's day.
- At least Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Experienced in related field such as Secretary, Executive Assistant to high-level, Market Research Assistant.
- Work experienced in Services business especially Consulting,Market Research, IT, Training firm.
- Competent in English skills.
- Competent in Power point, Office Program or SaaS.
- Up to date in IT world.
- Eager to learn.
- Adaptive to new environment.
- Able to work with dynamic and small team.
- Able to travel sometime (required less than 30%).
Budgeting, Finance, Microsoft Office, English, Thai
- Responsible for several business development operations, including assist with finance and budgeting, client matter management, key client development/relationship, research, proposals, and promotional materials to support the Practice Group s business initiatives.
- Support Practice Group on administrative/logistic tasks and data entry, manage firm related events, assist with legal project management, and coordinate as necessary.
- Participate in Practice Group strategy meetings and perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors, Management, and Practice Group Partners.
- Assist with both internal and external training, including preparing materials, coordinating within the Practice Group on training schedules, participants, and related activities.
- Monitor and administer internal database platform and make recommendations for improvement.
- This job description can be changed or modified without prior notice and as business demands dictate.
- Male or Female, age 28-35 years old.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in finance and budgeting processes, marketing, and personal development area.
- Understanding of business function as well as team management at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Interest in firm-related innovation and technology is preferred.
- Good written and spoken Thai and English, with the ability to translate.
- Enthusiastic, proactive attitude, with team spirit and passion for dealing with people at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Keen attention to details and effective organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative.