WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- We are looking for someone who can combine content marketing and social media management skills to enhance the company's presence in Japan by promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content and creating innovative social media campaigns.
- What you will be doing
- Social Media Marketing Job Duties:
- Create marketing and social media campaigns, including content ideation, and implementation schedulesEnsure brand consistency in content and social media messages by working with the marketing team and various company departmentsCollect customer data and analyse interactions and visits, plus use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaignsReport progress to marketing managementGrow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube etc.Research and monitor current industry activities and trendsCreate and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messagesCreate a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
- Content Marketing Job Duties:
- Create quality Japanese content, blog posts, emails, and social media posts to persuade our audience without selling overtlyUnderstand the interests and needs of target audienceResearch trends related to your fieldIntegrate keywords into your strategy and evaluating the effectivenessCreate email campaigns targeted to users who signed up for gated content or opt-in to the mailing listTranslation of existing content from English to Japanese
- You Have
- A degree in Communications or MarketingOne to two years of experience with social media management Experience in content creation and copywritingSelf-motivationNative level in written and spoken Japanese and Fluency in English
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA Laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your applicationAfter an initial interview with the Marketing team, you will be invited to complete a short online assessment3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Copywriting, Thai, English
฿15,000 - ฿25,000
- Join a hard-working, young entrepreneurial team in their start-up venture "Hungry Hub", Thailand's number 1 Buffet Appwhich converts A La Carte restaurants into All You Can Eat offers.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Writing a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems (e.g.Wordpress).
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer,Copywriteror similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Basic Photo-editing skills.
- Photoshoot Skills (Bonus Point).
- Video Editing Skills (Bonus Point).
- Regular Team Lunch.
- Once a month Team Dinner at Top Restaurants in Bangkok.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Get to learn new courses.
- Pomelo is searching for an Editorial Copywriter, who will be involved in content creation, creative campaign execution for all platforms, both online and offline. You will also contribute to the execution of major campaigns, while gaining exposure to the processes behind brand building and creative strategy conceptualization.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Engaging Copywriting
- Collaborate with the Campaign Team to develop captivating and interesting campaign copy; while optimizing marketing campaigns and assets.
- Keep our marketing emails, social media accounts, and website up to date with error-free, fresh, and informative content that ensures customers will come back for more.
- Fluent In Social Media
- Contribute to the development of editorial content for social media posts.
- Help write copy for day to day posts on Facebook, Instagram, and all other social media platforms.
- Onsite Maintenance
- Get up close and personal with all products to write product names and descriptions for each style.
- Collaborate with the Merchandising Team & Visual Team to create catchy copy to be used in product designs.
- Work closely with the Retail Team to come up with retail store signages and concisely communicate promotions.
- Bachelors degree
- Talented writer in English
- Native language proficiency in English
- A passion for social media, writing, and fashion
- Creative and self-motivated with an eye for detail
- Responsible and able to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Interested applicants please submit your CVs with recent photo, contact information, and salary expectations
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels manages a diverse portfolio of more than 530 hotels, resorts and branded residences across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. Alongside a collection of related hospitality businesses and strategic brand partnerships, Minor Hotels manages eight hotel brands, including Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas, Avani Hotels & Resorts, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts, nhow and NH Collection.Job DescriptionMinor Hotels, one of the worlds fastest-growing hospitality brands, is seeking a Website Content Coordinator with excellent technical skills and a keen eye for high-quality content. Working primarily with, but not limited to, the Anantara and Avani hotel brands, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing content for our brand and property web assets. They will be comfortable with all aspects of developing, uploading and maintaining compelling, on-brand content while strictly adhering to copy guidelines. The Website Content Coordinator will play a crucial role in working with external copywriters to ensure all web content achieves a consistently high standard and is entirely error free. They will also work with our design team to develop compelling web pages for offers and promotions that drive engagement and hotel bookings. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a proven hotel and hospitality marketing team and work in a dynamic and supportive environment. Responsibilities will include: Working cross-functionally to implement new and existing web content Auditing and updating content in our content management system Creating new landing pages to support specific digital campaign objectives Maintaining consistent standards across all online platforms Managing additional projects as needed Qualifications Bachelors degree in marketing or related field 1 year + experience in marketing, content management or related field Fresh graduates are welcome A basic understanding of HTML is a plus Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written Ability to work in a team environment and meet performance deadlines
- Pomelo is searching for a Team Lead, who will be overseeing the entire Content Marketing team in content creation, campaign conceptualization, creative campaign execution for all platforms, both online and offline. You will also contribute to the direction of major campaigns, while gaining exposure to the processes behind brand building and creative strategy conceptualization.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Content Creation & Execution
- Work closely with the core Brand and Marketing team to conceptualize exceptional campaigns from start to finish, while ensuring all messaging is clearly given to Pomelo customers.
- Collaborate with the Campaign and Creative team to develop exceptional, captivating and interesting campaign concepts; while optimizing marketing campaigns and assets
- Drive continuous innovation and fresh content that will engage, excite and inspire our customers
- Take ownership of all Pomelo brand messaging and customer communications, while also playing a key role in the building of the Pomelo brand.
- Establish and consistently maintains Pomelos brand voice to be current, engaging, and incorporating recent trends from each market into content.
- Keep our marketing emails, social media accounts, retail, and website up to date with error-free, fresh, and informative content that ensures customers will come back for more.
- Fluent In Social Media
- Offer full support to the social media team and contribute to the development of editorial content
- An out of the box thinker who will drive innovation throughout all Pomelo channels
- Onsite Maintenance
- Take ownership of the Pomelo omni-channel messaging to ensure consistency and clarity across all touch points, online and offline.
- Oversee product naming and descriptions for each Pomelo style
- Collaborate closely with the Visual Design Team to create inspirational, original copies to be used in all branding and marketing assets.
- Work closely with the Retail Team to come up with retail store designs, signages, and concisely communicate promotions/sales.
- Guarantee that the copy and messaging across all markets are consistent and stay true to Pomelos tone of voice.
- Exceptional Leader
- Manage a team of copywriters and content creators across multiple languages (English, Thai, Bahasa) and markets to ensure that the messaging is consistent and the campaigns are locally optimised.
- Work on process and system optimisation, for greater efficiency and productivity and ensure all operations are scalable for future market and business growth
- Lead your team to ensure ideas are fresh, engaging and exciting for our customers, while also following the business commercial objectives
- Be a champion of great ideas, a leader of innovation and a strong collaborator
- Bachelors degree
- A content creator with a keen eye for trends and a passion for building exceptional brand campaigns
- An ideas person who thinks big.
- A Talented writer
- Native language proficiency in English
- A passion for social media, writing, fashion, ecommerce
- Creative and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- A team player who is able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Responsible and able to excel in a fast paced environment
- Project Management Intern
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Support supervisor in managing the end to end execution and delivery of fashion marketing campaigns, small to medium size scale for online and offline.
- Collate all project requirements, interpret into creative brief, learn to project timeline and ensure all project stakeholders are adequately resourced to execute.
- Facilitate two or more fashion marketing - creative brainstorming sessions between studio team, designers and copywriters.
- Analyze and brainstorm current processes with supervisors to come up with solution to better the work process between design teams.
- 3rd or 4th year student majoring in communication, business, or liberal arts.
- Have excellent communication skills, fluent in Thai and English.
- Meticulously organised and detail-oriented.
- Able to use excel or google sheet.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about tackling new initiatives and projects. Positive and fun attitude, flexible and a good team player who is eager to learn and create.
- Gain and Learn
- First hand experience of working in a fashion e-commerce company that produces all the visual design in-house. Interns will be guided through step by step of how fashion campaign are kicked off till launch.
- Working closely with other marketing team such as PR, Performance Marketing, and Campaign team to understand each role and how they work together.
- Working in an international environment; with both Thai and international employees from Silicon Valley to New York and Paris.
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a project manager or team leader.
- Experience as a Thai translator, linguist, copywriter, writer or editor.
- Ability to speak and write in Thai and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Preferred qualifications:
- MBA or Master's degree.
- Experience within creative, localization, journalism, public communications or the online marketing/advertising industry.
- Ability to relate to ambiguity, work independently and be able to chart direction of projects.
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive, with ability to manage projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses and leadership levels.
- About the job Google is a universally recognized name. The Localization team helps Google's ideas and products look, feel and sound natural to users in their own countries. We collaborate with international Engineering, Product and Marketing teams to steer products through the localization process and ensure successful launches across the globe. Our team is an international collection of enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable people who excel in a fast-paced, culturally diverse environment. You are an excellent communicator who plays a strategic role by building relationships with partner teams to establish needs, deadlines and budgets. You will flex your project management skills in order to ensure that our Localization process runs effectively and efficiently.
- You have a passion for language. You want to shape Googles voice in your market.
- Google's mission is to make all of the world's information universally accessible and useful. We take that seriously for far more than just products in English language. Help us make sure that Google is useful and fun for our international users. If you are an experienced Thai translator, copywriter, writer or editor with an extensive track record in the localization, creative, marketing, public communications or journalism industry or an experienced business/team/project leader with solid translation and linguistic skills then this role could be perfect for you.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTechs role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.To learn more about gTech, check out our video. Responsibilities
- Support and guide Google's translation and review vendors to ensure localization quality for product launches in Thai. Develop a good understanding of market expectations for localization quality and how Google's products fit in the market.
- Form a critical part of the Google in-country go-to-market team to drive localization of Google products. Work closely with local teams to develop terminology for new features and products.
- Work with localization project managers and other teams to identify and address linguistic issues. Maintain language references such as terminology databases and the style guide.
- Ensure quality of high-priority products and highly visible materials through quality assurance and bug fixing, taking a hands-on approach as necessary. Support and communicate effectively with Thai and English speaking clients.
- Understand challenges in the localization process and lead broad language quality improvement initiatives.
- Location At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a leading digital marketerresponsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.