WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Less than 3.5 years of work experience in tech marketing, brand management, consulting, agency, or related.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Demonstrated analytical experience. Demonstrated ability to develop and understand strategy.
- Deep understanding of Google's products and technology industry.
- Demonstrated innovation and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios.
- Passion for technology, and ability to think creativity and execute effectively.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- About the job.
- Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end. Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems-from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Lead the development and execution of the Android and Google Play marketing strategy, including setting annual goals, creating channel specific communication plans, and managing execution.
- Collaborate with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), carriers, and developers to drive adoption of Google services through co-marketing campaigns and programs.
- Share best practices with our external partners and lead training for their marketing and creative agency teams.
- Propose and secure budgets to drive the execution, track results and return on investment to report back to marketing teams in global/region.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders across Google to evaluate the marketing opportunities from a strategic, financial, and operational perspective. Monitor and evaluate performance, and share campaign learning.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.