WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- The Creative Designer will play an important role in creating eye catching, on brand designs. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and producing complex digital and print assets for internal and external purposes and will transform information, messages and concepts into high quality assets that educate, inspire, and accurately depict and promote the brand. You will partner collaboratively with stakeholders to solicit input, respond to and integrate feedback, lead and track schedules and production milestones and map to overall product and content releases. Key Accou ...
- Create and produce complex designs and visual elements for digital channels, print materials and multimedia assets. Provide leadership in helping to build and maintain company brand through design. Partner with design leads, motion graphics artists and video editors to handle production artwork and asset management tasks. Manage workload, project tasks and media assets to maintain currency of team databases, processes and storage systems. Define and deliver engaging designs by keeping up with evolving creative trends and new technology. Serve as domain specialist for design team and mentor less experienced team members. Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff. Work on projects with the APAC team for global clients. Qualifications
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience 6 - 8 years of related work experience Good command of English proficiency Experience with graphic design production tools and software (Photoshop, illustrator, Indesign) Extensive experience in advertising, graphic design, marketing or strategic communications Confirmed abilities in design principles, image manipulation, photo retouching, layouts and typography Experience or extensive knowledge of icon design and illustration Strong leadership skill, Able to work with minimal supervision
- Preferred Qualifications Experience with print production processes Experience with digital design for social media and websites Experience with digital and media asset management tools and systems
- Please upload your portfolio or share your portfolio link for faster screening process.**
- Owns the ongoing evolution and presentation of the company's social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns. Leads the social media & digital editorial function to deliver strong and relevant social media experiences that drive reach, engagement and sales.
- Manages the company's social listening tool and proactively monitors social media channels & responses to user posts, with collaboration data science partners to provide insights on engagement performance & sentiment of the company in social media.
- Creates daily original content (Instagram stories, social media feed posts etc.) that relates to the brand's audience with purpose of directly engaging customers while following brand guidelines.
- Coordinates with IMC & Digital Marketing team and creates clear calls of action on posts that converts engagement.
- Creates and manages the social media content calendar working with other departments to ensure content is aligned with company initiatives to develop appropriate content.
- Develops and expands community outreach efforts and initiates recognition program campaign for Community members.
- Creates web designs and images for Social Media use, such as Facebook covers, post images, profile pic, thumbnails, social ads, landing pages, engaging images for posts, backgrounds and more.
- Develops and manages social media budget including advertising budget.
- Develops and executes social media ads to increase engagement, likes/followers, and reach managing to ad budget including retargeting campaigns.
- Reports on performance, measure and optimize content.
- Maintains our brands presence across all Social Media platforms.
- Drives inter-department and Social Listening Team. Lead meetings to continuously educate and bring awareness to all employees our social media platforms.
- Stays ahead of new trends finding opportunities for the company to expand our social presence and as well as finding efficiencies in our approach to social.
- Enforces the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- 5+ years of Social Media experience creating campaigns and content, and managing social platforms and communities for brands.
- Must have demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in cross-functional teams, and remain flexible in fast paced and changing environment.
- Extensive experience in Windows operating systems with advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop (or other web design program).
- Ability to define measurement and translate data to consumable, relatable stories.
- Proven track record of collaboration with partners in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional writing, editing, communication skills, and ability to translate those skills into social media communications.
- Very high attention to detail with strong organizational, critical thinking, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines under pressure and be flexible with changing priorities.
- Ability to follow-up, communicate effectively and work with all levels within an organization.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of popular Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) as well as a natural curiosity for emerging platforms.
- Is a leader and team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
- Must be able to work independently and creatively.
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the mobile & consumer electronics industry.