WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
แสดงผล 1 - 3 ตำแหน่งงาน จากทั้งหมด 3 ตำแหน่งงาน
Research, Social media
- Potential contractors to support the project activities have been finalized.
- Key national stakeholders and experts are identified and interviewed.
- Regular meetings with project sponsors and experts are organized.
- Complementary reports and other official documents are drafted as needed.
- Plan and coordination of regional forum activities are provided.
- Delivery date: Ongoing, April to December 2023
- Output B: Organize the signing ceremony of collaboration programme
- Deliverables:A concept note for the launch event is drafted and finalized.
- Participants of the launch event are identified and invited.
- Coordination and communication with participants are provided.
- Coordination with the team, relevant divisions and partners for the event preparation and on event date.
- Support is provided on the day of the event.
- Post-event dissemination material to raise awareness of the collaboration programme is created.
- Delivery date: 30 April 2023
- Output C: Support the organization of field visits and learning opportunities
- Deliverables:Potential field visit and learning opportunities for targeted policymakers are identified.
- A plan for the organization of field visits is prepared.
- Coordination with relevant stakeholders is provided.
- Delivery date: Ongoing, May to September 2023
- Output D: Organize the production of the workbook on promoting private sector engagement in science, technology and innovation (STI)
- Deliverables:Service providers (editor, graphic designer) are identified and finalized.
- A structure for the workbook is created, and research and analysis are compiled and organized into the appropriate sections and chapters.
- A draft workbook is prepared, with feedback and suggestions provided to improve the content.
- A cleared, edited, and formatted workbook is reviewed and approved for publication.
- Delivery date: 30 November 2023
- Output E: Support for community of practice
- Deliverable:Key partners, participants, and experts are invited to policy conversations and exchanges on a regular basis.
- Delivery date: Ongoing, April to December 2023
- Output F: Support for outreach and public communications
- Deliverables:Inputs for communications are prepared as needed.
- Support for ARTNETonSTI social media (Twitter and Facebook) is provided.
- Content for ARTNETonSTI website and social media related to the project is prepared.
- Delivery date: Ongoing, April to December 2023
- Output G: Monitoring and evaluation support
- Deliverables:One feedback survey and report per major event are produced.
- Sound recordkeeping is maintained.
- Delivery date: Ongoing, April to December 2023 Work LocationBangkok.
- Expected duration5 Apr - 30 Dec 2023.
- Duties and ResponsibilitiesTo support Cambodia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Thailand and Viet Nam (CLTV countries) in the successful implementation of this Collaboration Programme, ESCAP will develop a workbook on policies to promote private sector engagement in STI. The workbook aims to provide policymakers and STI practitioners with a comprehensive and practical guide on effectively engaging the private sector in STI activities. It will be developed through extensive research and analysis of current best practices and successful models for promoting private-sector engagement in STI, with emphasis on the experiences of CLTV countries. It will cover a range of topics, such as strategies for creating an enabling environment for private sector participation, methods for fostering collaboration between the public and private sectors, and tools for measuring and evaluating the impact of private sector engagement in STI activities. Furthermore, the development of the workbook will be closely connected with a community of practice of CLTV policymakers, whose insights and feedback will enable an in-depth exploration of the real needs and challenges of policymakers in the region. Therefore, the drafting of the workbook will be supported by multiple interactive activities, such as webinars, interviews, and other informal exchanges.
- Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Economic Affairs Officer, Technology and Innovation Section, Trade, Investment and Innovation Division, a project coordinator will be engaged to support the development of a workbook on policies to promote private sector engagement in STI activities.
- This will include:
- Support the draft of a workbook on promoting private sector engagement in science, technology and innovation (STI) activities, including:
- a. Organize working meetings and interviews with key national stakeholders and experts.
- b. Assist in the research and analysis of current best practices and successful models for promoting private sector engagement in STI, including gathering and synthesizing data and information from a variety of sources.
- c. Help to organize and structure the workbook, by compiling and organizing the research and analysis into the appropriate sections and chapters.
- d. Assist in drafting and editing the workbook, by providing feedback and suggestions on the content and ensuring that it is clear, concise, and accessible to the target audience.
- e. Support the STI expert in managing and organizing the research, data and other documents, assuring that they are stored in an organized and easily accessible manner.
- f. Support the drafting of complementary reports and other official documents.
- Assist on Finalizing the workbook on promoting private sector engagement in science, technology and innovation (STI) activities, including:
- a. Support in identifying, contacting and drafting TORs for service providers to edit and format the workbook.
- b. Review the final document and seek the appropriate approvals to publish the workbook, incorporating feedback as needed.
- Organize the signing ceremony for the South-South and Triangular Collaboration Programme on STI among CLTV, including:
- a. Assist on drafting a concept note and programme for the event
- b. Assist on identifying and invite participants for the event, including the programme signatories, country coordinators and experts
- c. Prepare pre and post event dissemination materials to raise awareness about the collaboration programme
- Support the development of a community of practice on the topic of promoting private sector engagement in science, technology and innovation (STI) activities, including:
- a. Contact potential partners, policymakers and experts to join the community and participate in activities.
- b. Organize the community of practice meetings (peer-learning sessions) and manage the platform.
- c. Help the expert in answering questions from the community on the topic of promoting private sector engagement in STI activities.
- Support the launch and communications of the collaboration programme project, including:
- a. Support the organisation of the launch of the collaboration programme
- b. Consolidate and share at the regional level the main activities and learning from this project.
- c. Prepare press releases and content for social media.
- Support the organization of field visits and learning opportunities for selected policymakers as part of the grants offered by the collaboration programme, including:
- a. Assist on identifying potential field visit and learning opportunities, including sites, activities, and experts to meet with.
- b. Support in developing and implementing a plan for the organization of field visits, including scheduling, logistics, and coordination with relevant stakeholders.
- c. Coordinate and facilitate communication between policymakers, experts, and other stakeholders during field visits.
- Support the organization of a regional forum on promoting private sector engagement in science, technology and innovation (STI) activities, including:
- a. Support in planning and coordinating the activities of the regional forum, including identifying stakeholders, setting goals and objectives, and determining the agenda and format.
- b. Assist on identifying and invite potential speakers and participants, as per indications of the programme manager and partners.
- c. Assist on identifying, contacting and drafting TORs for service providers relevant to the forum.
- d. Develop and implement communication and outreach strategies to promote the forum and ensure maximum participation and engagement.
- e. Provide regular progress reports and updates to stakeholders, including event sponsors and participants.
- f. Evaluate the success of the forum and prepare a final report, including recommendations for future events and activities.
- Support the monitoring and evaluation of the collaboration programme project, including:
- a. Monitor expenditure.
- b. Conduct activity feedback surveys, and collect and process responses.
- c. Present regular updates on progress made in the implementation of the activities.
- d. Prepare additional reports to comply with donor agency and ESCAP requirements.
- e. Ensure sound recordkeeping and filing practices, including contact database, reports, project documentation, and official correspondence.
- Provide general support to ESCAP's work on supporting inclusive innovation policies upon request.
- Qualifications/special skillsUniversity Degree in Business administration, Technology Policy, Public Policy, Science, Technology Management, International Relations or related field.
- Two years of experience in researching and analyzing science, technology and innovation or related fields. Experience in the promotion of science, technology and innovation is required.
- Experience in working with CLTV countries is desirable. Experience in drafting reports is desirable. Experience in organizing events with the United Nations is desirable.
- LanguagesFluency in English is required.
- No FeeTHE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS' BANK ACCOUNTS.
ห้วยขวาง, กรุงเทพ, การตลาด / โฆษณา ,งานเขียน ,ประชาสัมพันธ์ การตลาด / โฆษณา,งานเขียน,ประชาสัมพันธ์
Copywriting, Copy Editing, Creative Presentation, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Assist the Content Manager is managing all aspects of clients' online content platforms and implementing content strategy across all platforms.
- Help to promote content across social networks, including Facebook and Twitter etc.
- Manage ongoing partnerships with in-house and external content producers and copywriters.
- Work with the web development and design teams to produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, videos, imagery and web copy that meets the aims and objectives of the client.
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each client especially travel and food industry.
- Ensure all content produced meets the Facebook guidelines and client's branding.
- Maintain website content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate.
- Work with external content producers to create engaging and relevant video content for clients and help to promote across social media.
- Work with the Content Manager to create and follow a strict content development and marketing plan for all clients.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns which relate to client account which are using social media Facebook/IG page services.
- Create the best copy for page like, banner, domain ad etc.
- Tracking, create and optimize all report before submit date for all brands. .
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Proven track record in a similar role - preferably 1-2 years of experience in the digital or hospitality industry.
- A passion for creating and maintaining quality content.
- Experience creating and managing content across travel, hotel, food clietns is a plus.
- Video editing experience would be a bonus.
- Experience with CMS platforms, especially WordPress, desirable.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
ประชาสัมพันธ์ ,การตลาด / โฆษณา ,การจัดการ ประชาสัมพันธ์,การตลาด / โฆษณา,การจัดการ
Social media, Research, YouTube, Thai, English
- Work closely with the PR team in outlining the PR and influencer marketing strategy for Thailand and communicate the key messages to any other involved parties.
- Initiate, plan, and execute campaigns through media and influencers both online and offline effectively, including but not limited to social media, livestream, and events.
- Explore and manage relationships with key influencers including media, editors, fashion bloggers, beauty bloggers, fashion brands, and celebrities. Strong relationships ...
- Research and propose creative ideas for campaigns that increase awareness and ultimately revenue through media and influencers.
- Keep updated on the marketing and content strategies across all channels, including but not limited to social media, events, and livestream.
- Supporting the PR team for the management and tracking the brand marketing budgets and ensure the efficacy of spending.
- Effectively communicate to team key issues and potential solutions for optimization, using technology enablers where possible.
- Ensure timely reporting on marketing campaigns and resources to key stakeholders.
- Who are we looking for?.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in PR or marketing, preferably on a fashion/lifestyle brand.
- Fluent in Thai and high standard of English in both writing and speaking.
- Well versed in social media platforms platforms like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram -Passion for fashion, building startups, e-commerce, and Pomelo -Proactive, outgoing and able to build relationships with fashion influencers and other media.
- Creative, positive and fun attitude, able to work well with others with a different background in a team environment - a consummate team player.
- Results driven, ability to work independently with tight deadlines and changes in priorities.
- Experience and personal network in fashion editorial and media is a plus.