WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Finance, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Thai, English
- Get to know the Role:
- To act as balancing function with other departments to ensure compliance and proper internal control.
- To act as business partner to support country operation and regional projects.
- To initiate idea and opinion to improve operational process, internal control and efficiency.
- To coach and supervise finance team members to deliver good quality and efficient tasks.
- The day-to-day activities:
- Weekly cashflow forecast & working capital monitoring.
- Monthly closing.
- Tax review and submission.
- STAT filing.
- Key documents control.
- Regional finance projects.
- Monitor automate transactions and system generated reports.
- Prepare and review key reconciliations.
- Review/prepare journal vouchers.
- Perform analytical review over accounts.
- Ensure compliance of accounting policy, tax code and other company policies.
- Response and support queries from regional teams and other functions to support business growth and development.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Liaise with other departments.
- Coach and review team members work.
- Co-operate with regional teams and provide required support.
- Facilitate in business partners co-operation e.g. vendors, banks, customers.
- Facilitate finance and accounting operation by connecting to finance team and monitor finance operation results.
- Monitor cashflow against forecast and ensure sufficient level of working capital.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are complied with company policies.
- The must haves:
- 8-year total working experience - online business/online payment/financial service/food delivery/express experience is preferable.
- 5-year experience in finance and accounting and related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting CPA (optional but preferable).
- Thai Revenue code.
- IFRS (optional but preferable to have some).
- Get to know Grab:
- Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
- Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform - GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.