WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, a relevant field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in brand/product marketing or consumer strategy with technology companies, research agencies and/or management consulting firms.
- Ability to speak and write in Thai and English fluently.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience managing several priorities, influencing stakeholders and driving projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of Google's products and technology industry and interest in analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Ability to prioritize, show initiative, and manage your own projects end to end while proactively communicating relevant updates with key stakeholders and to work well with others and influence stakeholders.
- Ability to evaluate problems, dissect data for insights, identify innovation and creative problem-solving approaches.
- Solid project management skills, and able to lead and manage multiple projects independently.
- Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
- In this role, you'll work on Google's suite of advertising products (Google Ads, YouTube ads, Display ads, Analytics). From determining positioning, competitive analysis, prioritization and impact measurement, you will understand and articulate the value of Google's advertising solutions.
- You'll support the development and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies in partnership with the Sales teams to drive product education and adoption among clients and agencies. This involves project management, innovative engagement of decision makers, communicating consumer/industries market insights, promoting Google's brand and equipping Sales with proof points, case studies and compelling proof points of how Google marketing helps businesses and brands grow effectively.
- Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems-from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Strategic planning and execution within the Large Customer Marketing team for the region that enables Marketing and Sales to engage with clients and articulates Google Ad's value proposition.
- Manage end to end projects, including stakeholder management, project timeline, brand compliance, and campaign execution with proactive collaboration internally across teams and externally with agencies.
- Drive innovative marketing strategies and plans to support large advertisers and agencies education, engagement and Google Ads solutions adoption.
- Develop and execute scalable marketing initiatives to enable practitioners with Google Ads solutions. Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, Product teams, Legal and PR to achieve business goals.
- Lead the creation of content, sales materials, messaging and case studies that position the strengths of Google Ads solutions. Manage events (virtual and in-person) and education programs that bring together advertisers and agencies in region.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.