WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Company DescriptionRAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical RetreatRAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns.RAKxas world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether theyre business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.Job DescriptionYou will be driving profitable growth of the online transient market segment of the business and creating consumer demand and loyalty through proprietary and third party e-channels. Further you will support business growth & direction over the next 5 years. Start from leading, planning, executing the development of RAKxa e-Commerce capabilities, including web performance, Social Media, SEO, PPC and other online strategies and tactics. As Social Media Manager you will be in charge of developing and structuring an appropriate in house e-Commerce team based upon business needs, financial cost and return. Last but not least you will provide consultation and direction to managed properties in both domestic and international markets on both strategic and tactical e-Commerce activities.QualificationsAt least Bachelors Degree in any related filed.Experience in online marketing roles in the hotel or travel industry.Very good written & verbal English is essential.Good understating of Search Engine Optimization and Pay-per-clicks tactics.Experience in using Content Management Systems and Social Media contents.Proficient analytical web skills and ability to analyze website performance data (i.e. financial, statistical and /or performance).Strong analytical skills are a must. Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.
Adobe Photoshop, Social media, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- We will make use of your existing design skills, pushing you to constantly be improving them. In return, we hope to share our marketing expertise to develop you into one of the most effective designers for Facebook.
- You will be part of a leading marketing team and be working under one of Thailand's most experienced digital art directors. Your designs will create measurable results for various businesses. There's no better place to develop your craft: your designs will be exposed to millions of people on a monthly basis, allowing you to quickly learn from real-market user behaviors, which in return will strengthen your skills and gain deep insights into different industries.
- There are different paths within the organization that you can take:
- You could strive to become the very best at your craft of design and eventually become the person responsible for the creation of brand guidelines and marketing materials for brands.
- You could develop management and leadership skills and be growing and managing a team of designers.
- You could transition to a marketing career and be using your existing branding and design knowledge to become a fully-fledged marketing manager. Regardless of the choice, our organization will be investing in your growth.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Implement the overall look and style for brands on Facebook with the guidance of an expert art director.
- Creating of Social Media visuals such as banners, carousels, photo albums and GIFs.
- Creating short videos for Facebook.
- Understanding advanced marketing concepts and user behavior.
- Understanding and improving the impact of your work by working hand in hand with our team of leading Facebook marketers.
- Your Benefits:
- Starting salary THB 20,000 - 30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- High impact: Your work will reach millions of people every month.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings, etc.).
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here: http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Intermediate English communication skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects or other relevant design and video software.
- Profound knowledge and deep interest in composition, typography, color theory, conversion optimization and the psychology of user behavior.
- Passionate about people, brand identify, design and marketing.
- Fun, creative and insightful and not afraid to share your opinion.
- This position is open to both first-jobbers and experienced graphic designers.
- Please apply under the following link: