WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) communications in the fields of technology and/or media sectors, consumer goods, non-profit organizations, or government.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Knowledge of and interest in the consumer landscape with experience in consumer placements in a variety of media industries.
- Understand how to scale public relations via creative social media partnerships to reach a wide array of consumer media.
- Ability to work calmly independently and within teams, and maintain solid judgment in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to think strategically, has a good attention to detail, able to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- As a member of the Global Communications & Public Affairs team, you will work cross-functionally to help communicate with journalists and other thought leaders; devise specific communications materials and campaigns; engage in face-to-face meetings with commentators and other opinion formers; and develop print and web-based material supporting these campaigns. We're looking for great communicators who can understand complex issues and explain them in person and also via well written, simple blog posts, FAQs, video scripts and more.
- As a Communications Manager, you will work cross-functionally to devise specific communications materials and campaigns to help communicate with journalists and other leaders about Google's products and services. You will develop print and web-based material supporting campaigns, engage with commentators and other opinion formers, and counter misinformation that might interfere with our business and ability to serve our users.
- It's our job to help inform and educate users, advertisers, partners, opinion leaders-and our own employees-about the benefits of Google's products, our distinctive company culture/values, and our approach to the big public policy issues of the day. To succeed here, you'll combine creativity with organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously, as well as enjoy pitching to journalists, bloggers and commentators, or producing internal communications and events for our employees. Things happen quickly at Google and to get stuff done here you need to be an enthusiastic team player who can work cross-functionally and isn't hesitant to take risks or try new things.
- Complete creative work streams related to external communications activities (e.g., researching, writing, and distributing press releases, maintaining media lists, coordinating with news services, managing news clip files).
- Develop clear, concise, and differentiated external communications to improve consumer perception of Google.
- Provide support for implementation of external communications strategies aimed at building Google's image and brand identity, identify and define solutions to enhance communication strategy and flagging problems for executive team members.
- Plan and execute prioritized work by selecting an appropriate method to most effectively achieve project objectives.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.