WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Social Media Lead for Disney+ Asian Title Campaigns across SEA.
- Develop the regional social media strategy for Asian titles, including what channels to build, communities and influencers we should tap into and content we need to create that will cut through.
- Write social media creative briefs for regional Asian title campaigns and input on monthly always on creative briefs.
- Planning and developing content calendars for priority Asian title campaigns.
- Oversee all Asian Titles Social Media execution (campaigns like Snowdrop, Rookie Cops, Outrun by Running Man, Grid, Crazy Love).
- Ideate and write scripts for content featuring talent, oversee production and delivery.
- Manage all local Social Media and influencer activations for Asian Titles.
- Liaise with Asian studios for asset sourcing and content approvals.
- Manage any localisations needed for assets provided by the local studios.
- Review and approve social captions - as voice of the brand there maybe times where you have to step on and write copy so it is in the correct tone of voice.
- Ensure fast delivery of all creatives to market leads.
- Provide reporting and analysis of results, including strategic recommendations and tactical tips that are directly related to insights in your market.
- Analyse current-state Social Media channels and determine areas of improvement, expansion and refinement.
- Have a strong awareness of emerging trends and behaviours on social channels. Able to link behaviours to root causes and interpret digital culture to find relevance for the business.
- Consistent and strong collaborator who elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
- Basic Qualifications:Minimum of 7 years of experience in social planning in house or at digital/ social agencies.
- Experience in Social Media/Content/Editorial/Digital Marketing.
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Social Native who is embedded into Asian culture.
- Creative individual who is passionate about Asian content.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Highly informed and thoughtful perspectives on social platforms. Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant social channel experiences and strategy.
- Working knowledge of tools a plus, e.g. Sprinklr, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, Meltwater, Radian 6 etc.
- Ability to work at rapid pace.
- The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
- 10+ years of experience building and executing complex initiatives in a business or government environment in Thailand.
- Highly effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- 5+ years working experience with Partner Management.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Thai is required.
- Strong, quantifiable experience in Partner led sales and engagements.
- Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Thailand markets? Do you have the business savvy, industry experience, and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Are you passionate about the public sector (government, education, and non-profits)?
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to lead and manage strategic partner initiatives and expansion efforts in the territory of Thailand.
- As a Partner Development Manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform, which includes Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon RDS, and many more cloud services. Responsibilities will include driving C-level and field relationships with a set of strategic partners. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption.
- This role covers all aspects of the AWS Partner Network (APN) and you will be accountable for managing relationships across the partner spectrum including Consulting, Reseller and Technology ISV partners.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong Thailand business background and partner management/sales experience, enabling them engage with senior government officials and partners to build the cloud ecosystem and advance AWS business objectives in target markets.
- He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen, along with working knowledge of software architecture and the enterprise software landscape.
- Roles & Responsibilities:Lead and manage strategic partner initiatives and in Thailand.
- Manage to a clear timeline to execute against the strategy and achieve team goals.
- Develop and execute against a repeatable model for expansion into new markets and establishing foundational partner sales activities.
- Drive global thought leadership on public sector cloud adoption strategies and tactics to support AWS business objectives.
- Work across AWS and broader Amazon (e.g. sales, marketing, public policy, legal, and others) to open new sales channels, shape government accreditation and procurement policy and procedures.
- Work collaboratively and transparently with AWS sales leaders to ensure alignment between core business priorities, public policy goals, and sales enablement activities.
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.).
- Keep executive leadership informed on progress against objectives. Assist in the content preparation of senior management business reviews.
- Work with existing partners to define and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs focused on the public sector market.
- Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to define and deliver the overall GTM strategy.
- Engage the partner's field sales organization, marketing, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS. Position AWS for internal use by the partner organization.
- Work closely with the partner's customer base to ensure they are successful using our web services.
- Understand the technical requirements of our solution providers and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
- Solid understanding of Cloud computing technology with demonstrated ability to apply new technologies, models, and frameworks to solve business problems.
- Ability to think strategically, innovatively and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills.
- Ability to influence, negotiate with, and persuade others. Sound judgment and political acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and comfortably interact at highest corporate and political levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status
- Examine and analyse internal controls and business risks through IT audit work, developing audit scopes, procedures, and preparing audit reports.
- Assess, advise and help clients to implement security related frameworks e.g. Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Assess and give advice on security technology and security-related configurations e.g. firewall, IDS/IPS, content filtering, network routing equipment, WiFi controller, network access control, etc.
- Conduct network and web application penetration tests.
- Conduct security training class or awareness programme Qualifications.
- For Manager - experience in IT Audit 6 years and above.
- For senior level - experience in IT Audit 3-5 years.
- University degree, preferably in IT, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English.
- Able to appreciate business process issues and understand business transaction scenarios, and how an application system (e.g., SAP, Oracle) can support them.
- Basic understanding of ERP configurations e.g., SAP, Oracle. Ability to apply best practices of one ERP system in other ERP systems.
- Resourceful and able to workout technical solutions.
- Good appreciation of fundamental accounting knowledge and/or audit knowledge and financial controls.
- Good grasp of IT technical concepts, e.g., Operating Systems (Unix, Windows, OS/400, etc), Databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.).
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- Logical thinking, good attitude, fast learner and good team player.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified).
- Required Skills.
- Optional Skills.
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified).
- Travel Requirements.
- Not Specified
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?.
- Government Clearance Required?.
- Job Posting End Date.
- December 31, 2022
- Assisting in the curation, digitization, indexing and archiving of multimedia materials.
- Adding and improving metadata and metadata schemes for audio-visual records and files.
- Assisting in ongoing improvements to, and maintenance of, content management systems, databases, spreadsheets and other organizational tools for improved searching of audio-visual materials.
- Processing and/or cataloguing archival collections.
- Researching people or events covered by a collection.
- Initiating and carrying out other assigned tasks/special projects.
- Competencies Communication:Speaks and writes clearly and effectively.
- Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately.
- Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication.
- Tailors language, tone, style and format to match the audience.
- Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Teamwork:Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- Solicits input by genuinely valuing others' ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others.
- Places team agenda before personal agenda.
- Supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position.
- Shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
- Client Orientation:Considers all those to whom services are provided to be "clients" and seeks to see things from clients' point of view.
- Establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect.
- Identifies clients' needs and matches them to appropriate solutions.
- Monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients' environment to keep informed and anticipate problems.
- Keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects.
- Meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
- Planning & Organizing:Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies.
- Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required.
- Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work.
- Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning.
- Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary.
- Uses time efficiently.
- Optional Competencies
- Technological awareness:Keeps abreast of available technology.
- Understands applicability and limitations of technology to the work of the office.
- Actively seeks to apply technology to appropriate tasks.
- Shows willingness to learn new technology.
- EducationTo qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, applicants must, at the time of application, meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) Be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or,
- (b) Be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor's level or equivalent).
- Be enrolled in or have completed a BA or MA degree in library science, audio-visual archives, communications, information science, media studies, journalism, or related field.
- Be computer literate in standard word processing and spreadsheets software applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel or similar.
- Knowledge of or familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint and multimedia software is desirable.
- Knowledge of or familiarity with online repositories, integrated library systems, digital asset management systems or similar tools is desirable.
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter; and have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- Work ExperienceNo working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
- LanguagesEnglish and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. Fluency in spoken and written English is required for the internship.
- AssessmentPotential candidates will be contacted by hiring manager directly for further consideration.
- Special Notice REMOTE INTERNSHIPS (COVID-19): In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, applicants may be requested to undertake the internship remotely in view of constraints regarding visa issuance, international travel and access to UN premises. Applicants must be willing and prepared to undertake the internship remotely for a part or the entirety of the internship.
- A complete online application (Cover Note and Candidate Profile) is required. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- The Cover Note must include:Title of degree you are currently pursuing.
- Graduation Date (when will you be graduating from the programme).
- List of the IT skills and library or digital asset management software and systems that you are proficient in (e.g. Web/intranet content management, SharePoint, MS Teams, communities of practice, ILS, MAMS, DAMS, etc.).
- Explanation of why you are the best candidate for an internship with CKMS (include qualifications/competencies).
- Explanation of your interest in the United Nations internship programme.
- In your Candidate Profile, be sure to include all past work experience, IT skills, and three references.
- Due to a high volume of applications received, ONLY successful candidates will be contacted. United Nations ConsiderationsAccording to article 101, paragraph 3, of the Charter of the United Nations, the paramount consideration in the employment of the staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Candidates will not be considered for employment with the United Nations if they have committed violations of international human rights law, violations of international humanitarian law, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, or sexual harassment, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of any of these acts. The term "sexual exploitation" means any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes, including, but not limited to, profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another. The term "sexual abuse" means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions. The term "sexual harassment" means any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that might reasonably be expected or be perceived to cause offence or humiliation, when such conduct interferes with work, is made a condition of employment or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment, and when the gravity of the conduct warrants the termination of the perpetrator's working relationship. Candidates who have committed crimes other than minor traffic offences may not be considered for employment.
- Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible. The United Nations places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. The United Nations Secretariat is a non-smoking environment.
- The paramount consideration in the appointment, transfer, or promotion of staff shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. By accepting an offer of appointment, United Nations staff members are subject to the authority of the Secretary-General and assignment by him or her to any activities or offices of the United Nations in accordance with staff regulation 1.2 (c). In this context, all internationally recruited staff members shall be required to move periodically to discharge new functions within or across duty stations under conditions established by the Secretary-General.
- Applicants are urged to follow carefully all instructions available in the online recruitment platform, inspira. For more detailed guidance, applicants may refer to the Manual for the Applicant, which can be accessed by clicking on "Manuals" hyper-link on the upper right side of the inspira account-holder homepage.
- The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening and the applicable internal legislations of the United Nations including the Charter of the United Nations, resolutions of the General Assembly, the Staff Regulations and Rules, administrative issuances and guidelines. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications according to the instructions provided in inspira to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.
- Job openings advertised on the Careers Portal will be removed at 11:59 p.m. (New York time) on the deadline date.
- No FeeTHE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS' BANK ACCOUNTS.