WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, Creative Presentation, Google Adwords, Market Research, Social Media Management, English, Thai
฿30,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Quan Internationalis a branch company of Japanese Digital Contents Creative Studio in Tokyo Japan. Quan has successfully proven its strength of contents creation power by recording3billion chat sticker downloadsworldwide with30 million active usersusing its chat stickers every day.We are always looking for new technology and creativity to make the next trends on Social Media.
- Our Main Businesses are.
- Character Licensing.
- Character Product Distribution.
- Social Media Marketing.
- You will join our South East Asian division as a Marketing Strategist positionto build strategic plan of our internal business as well as our clients. If you join our team, you will be responsible for the followings.
- Job Scopes.
- Set specific marketing goals.
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets.
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic.
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics.
- Forecast market trends.
- Research market to identify new opportunities.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
- Address advertising needs.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency.
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence.
- Skills required.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager.
- Understanding FundamentalMarketing Theory and has experience in applying those to marketing strategies.
- The strong logical thinking process.
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media).
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems.
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of web design.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team management skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Product, Associate (Business Analyst)
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- As the Product Manager Team Lead at Pomelo, you will be a core part of the Product & Engineering team to create new features on the web and app. You will be working with teams across departments from Content Marketing, Visual Design, and Production to create the frontend and backend specs for the developers.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather requirements and transform into spec tickets for developers.
- Break down projects into bite-size tasks for each developer, writing very clear and actionable tickets, and follow up on the progress.
- Maintain projects documentations for the Product & Engineering Team.
- Supports product strategy by forming a backlog of features and user stories for use by a Scrum delivery team.
- Articulates requirements for each user story with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Owns prioritization of the product backlog, constantly optimizing for business value, guest satisfaction, required investment, and delivery risk.
- Effectively uses data and insights from multiple sources that benefit the business and our guests
- Relentlessly pursues incremental delivery by looking for ways to meet business goals and learn from guests through frequent, measurable enhancements.
- Works collaboratively and uses best practices with the delivery team to support backlog refinement, sprint planning, and long term release planning.
- Monitors and improves product health.
- Ensures completed stories meet acceptance criteria by reviewing test plans, the output of automated testing or, where necessary, contributing to manual testing efforts.
- Prioritize and collaborate in a resolution of customer issues and defects.
- Provides support during system outages or emergency situations including occasional 24x7 on-call duties.
- Seek and improve processes across the entire product team.
- Effectively communicates with team members, stakeholders, and all levels of management.
- Leads the demonstration of new features to stakeholders.
- Provides direction, mentorship, and coaching to junior Product Owners.
- Provides vendor management oversight as needed.
- Stays abreast of e-commerce and retail industry trends and presents a compelling competitive analysis for feature development.
- BA required, preferably from Economics, Computer Science, Math & Statistics, or related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Product Manager or Business Analyst or in a project management role with a proven track record of successful data-driven projects.
- Able to provide inputs, start new initiatives, and prioritize under pressure.
- Strong Excel skills, and basic SQL knowledge required.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge in coding is highly preferred but not required.
- Team player and highly analytical mindset. Enjoy solving problems through discussion and A/B testing.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and project management software, preferably JIRA.