WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Job Summary:
- This role is based in Bangkok.
- The Walt Disney Company s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
- Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
- The Senior Manager, Brand & Partnerships Marketing (Thailand) will be an integral part of the Disney+ team in Southeast Asia (SEA). The role will be responsible for leading Disney+ brand and content -marketing campaigns in Thailand, focused on maximizing brand and platform awareness amongst local consumers. Critical to success will be audience comprehension of the platform s key benefits and unique selling points. The role will develop and pitch strategic marketing partnerships to support the growth of the Disney+ platform.
- This role is also responsible for localizing global plans and strategies for local success. He/she will work with local performance marketing, social and customer retention teams to develop a cohesive go-to-market strategy and define project timelines from ideation to launch, working ultimately towards one joint acquisition target. He/she will also work with creative and communications teams to drive brand growth, awareness and reach.
- The role will collaborate with other lines of business including Studios, Franchise, Media Networks and Consumer Products teams to align Disney+ synergy and owned media plans, with cross company priorities to draft off and support major content and brand beats.
- Develop the brand and content marketing strategy for Disney+ in Thailand.
- Identify and execute local cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Partner with the Social Media, Performance Marketing, Retention & Lifecycle Marketing, Studios Marketing and Franchise Marketing teams to deliver holistic marketing campaigns for Disney+.
- Partner with Global Brand Marketing teams to leverage global plans and marketing assets for Thailand.
- Develop a local synergy and owned media plan for Disney+, ensuring that all owned media opportunities are maximized.
- Maintain marketing campaign calendar. Define project timelines from ideation to launch.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing product s organic presence on across O&O media, such as channels, studio marketing activities and other local promotional and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal creative teams and external agencies to produce a creative testing pipeline for each campaign cycle.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years comprehensive and demonstrable experience in building direct-to-consumer brands, in consumer technology, leading consumer brands, or similar multinational companies.
- Strong experience developing and managing brand marketing campaigns with execution experience across the marketing mix.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and cultural nuances in Thailand.
- Experience identifying research insights and presenting actionable recommendations.
- Comprehensive experience pitching, converting and managing brand marketing partnerships.
- Ability to influence internal and external cross-functional teams effectively.
- Proven track record as a self-starter in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Solid experience in team management.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative mindset with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategies/decisions.
- Analytical mindset, ability to apply data and insights to strategy to drive results.
- Language proficiency in English and Thai.
- The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders / month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.