WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Compliance, Analytical Thinking
- Facebook s Global Ethics & Compliance (GEC) team are looking for an independent, team-oriented professional who can collaborate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders and prioritize effectively in a fast-moving business environment. This role will be part of the APAC Regional Ethics & Compliance team, with an initial geographical focus on Emerging Markets and network infrastructure projects, while also supporting other regional and global compliance needs. The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. As the first point of contact for ethics and compliance matters for the Facebook offices and initiatives under their responsibility, the right candidate must be able to understand and assess risks across a wide variety of business areas. Being able to build relationships with diverse stakeholders is critical, as is the ability to triage ethics and compliance issues and escalate appropriately. Finally, they respect Facebook values, and be able to articulate how our work fits into Facebook s Mission. This role will ideally be based in Singapore. Other locations in Southeast Asia may be considered for exceptional candidates with extensive professional experience working in the region and a willingness to travel (once covid-19 subsides).
- Regional Ethics & Compliance Manager, APAC Responsibilities.
- Develops, implements and leads ethics and compliance initiatives across Southeast Asia and other markets, including measures to drive compliance to the Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption Policy, and compliance-related policies.
- Conducts outreach regarding ethics and compliance matters with regional stakeholders, including regional leadership, and serves as a key point of contact between GEC and regional stakeholders.
- Partners with cross-functional stakeholders to provide ethics and compliance advice and support to the business.
- Structures, plans, and conducts ad-hoc and regular regional, country, and programmatic risk assessments, with main focus on ethics and compliance-related risks.
- Leverages regional understanding and subject matter expertise to sharpen impact of the global compliance program and promote an ethical culture and tone.
- Monitors business activity and recommends appropriate issue-specific and programmatic preventive and corrective actions to mitigate risks and advance the company's goals in a legal and ethical manner.
- Plans and conducts ethics and compliance training and communication initiatives to educate and engage employees and higher-risk third parties.
- Analyzes third-party engagements for potential ethical and compliance risksoversees anti-corruption due diligence, oversight, and monitoring of higher-risk third partiesand advises the business on relevant mitigation measures.
- Analyzes compliance approval requests for resolution or escalation, with a particular focus on anti-corruption risks.
- Up to 30% travel is required (Once COVID-19 subsides).
- Minimum Qualifications.
- Self-starter with 7+ years of industry or consulting experience in ethics and compliance, risk mitigation, business process consulting, or internal audit, in a multinational company.
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment and work cross-functionally with multiple geographies, functions, and employees of diverse backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and a collaborative team-oriented problem solving approach are critical.
- High degree of professional ethics and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English and the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Preferred Qualifications.
- Background in media, telecommunications infrastructure, ecommerce and/or digital payments and proven knowledge of core business processes within these industries is a plus.
- Fluency in another APAC regional language would be beneficial.