WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- You will be based in Singapore (citizens only) or Bangkok and will work with the Director of Reputation & Engagement (R&E), Asia, on the development and execution of a communications strategy that builds and shapes the firm's reputation across the Asia-Pacific Region. You will report to the Senior Manager of the Asia Central R&E team and you will engage with a distributed network of approximately 50 communications professionals working across the region. You will also work closely with McKinsey's regional chairman and other leaders to develop priority themes and activities with pan ...
- You will be part of a central regional team responsible for translating McKinsey's strategic direction and priorities into a regional positioning and integrated communications strategy. In this role, you will support a wide-range of editorial and operational needs, including external, internal, and executive communications, executive briefings and script writing, thought leadership, creation of multi-media assets, alumni relations, and employee engagement as needed. You will prepare and craft compelling messaging, briefing material and scripts for the regional chairman for key external engagements, priority client meetings, client communications, and presentations. You will create and edit high-quality written content for a range of multi-media assets, including digital, podcast, video scripting and liaising with designers and videographers as required. You will assist with creating communications for high-impact events, client engagements, alumni and other priority external stakeholders. You will provide support to pan-regional external events. You will develop and execute internal communications as needed in line with regional strategic priorities. You will create materials and content that communicate the firm's client value proposition, including briefing materials, speeches, and presentations that contain consistent and effective messaging that can be targeted for relevant audiences. You will also stay abreast of McKinsey's latest thought leadership and most distinctive insights, and ensuring these are built into strategic messaging and speeches.
- 3+ years experience of strategic communications in an agency or leading company, and/or strong background in journalism
- Exceptional writing skills in a portfolio of published writing
- A track record working as part of a team in building/orchestrating successful, creative, pro-active content programs.
- Thorough understanding of external channels - including broadcast and print media, internal, digital and social, events etc.
- Experience of working with large, complex organizations and engaging with senior stakeholders, and a proven ability to balance the needs of different stakeholders
- Comfortable in a flexible, fluid and occasionally ambiguous operating environment where initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and collaborative consensus is required for success
- Taking the initiative to pick up and run with projects
- A strong drive for quality execution and excellence. A 'can do' attitude
- A passion for teamwork
- Social Media Lead for Disney+ Asian Title Campaigns across SEA.
- Develop the regional social media strategy for Asian titles, including what channels to build, communities and influencers we should tap into and content we need to create that will cut through.
- Write social media creative briefs for regional Asian title campaigns and input on monthly always on creative briefs.
- Planning and developing content calendars for priority Asian title campaigns.
- Oversee all Asian Titles Social Media execution (campaigns like Snowdrop, Rookie Cops, Outrun by Running Man, Grid, Crazy Love).
- Ideate and write scripts for content featuring talent, oversee production and delivery.
- Manage all local Social Media and influencer activations for Asian Titles.
- Liaise with Asian studios for asset sourcing and content approvals.
- Manage any localisations needed for assets provided by the local studios.
- Review and approve social captions - as voice of the brand there maybe times where you have to step on and write copy so it is in the correct tone of voice.
- Ensure fast delivery of all creatives to market leads.
- Provide reporting and analysis of results, including strategic recommendations and tactical tips that are directly related to insights in your market.
- Analyse current-state Social Media channels and determine areas of improvement, expansion and refinement.
- Have a strong awareness of emerging trends and behaviours on social channels. Able to link behaviours to root causes and interpret digital culture to find relevance for the business.
- Consistent and strong collaborator who elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
- Basic Qualifications:Minimum of 7 years of experience in social planning in house or at digital/ social agencies.
- Experience in Social Media/Content/Editorial/Digital Marketing.
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Social Native who is embedded into Asian culture.
- Creative individual who is passionate about Asian content.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Highly informed and thoughtful perspectives on social platforms. Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant social channel experiences and strategy.
- Working knowledge of tools a plus, e.g. Sprinklr, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, Meltwater, Radian 6 etc.
- Ability to work at rapid pace.
- The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.