WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Maintain the laboratory in a tidy and well-organized manner, to meet the requirements of 5S, and ensure efficient day to day operation.
- To assist as appropriate with the maintenance and calibration of equipment resources in the laboratory, as laid down in the planned schedule.
- To carry out test operations in the Analytical and Paint Test Laboratory, in accordance with Laboratory plans and targets for performance, and development.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or geology will be advantage.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Chemical Laboratory or Anthracite will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of laboratory activities and result interpretation.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- OTHER INFORMATIONWorking area at Sriracha - Thailand.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with measurement platforms, analytics, and attribution modeling.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience working with and influencing advertiser/agency decision-makers.
- Experience in presenting insights and results to senior audiences.
- Knowledge of Google measurement capabilities across ad and media platforms including Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Analytics, Firebase.
- Understanding of the digital ad ecosystem and recent privacy changes.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- As a Measurement Analytical Lead, you will have a strategic focus of helping advertisers scale their use of Google measurement and experiment solutions to drive measurement maturity.
- In this role, you will work closely with Large Customer Sales pods and help advertisers deploy the latest measurement technologies to drive measurement maturity. You will utilize your understanding of industry practices, digital media trends, analytical abilities, and your persuasive influencing skills to convince advertisers to take the necessary actions to properly determine brand, media customer value, and channel impact.
- Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird's eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Advise clients and execute experiments to demonstrate the impact of Google media.
- Drive maturity of first-party data integration and support data integration products with analysis proving 1PD use cases.
- Analyze Analytics data to drive client utilization of the platform and prove media effectiveness.
- Grow clients understanding of the data available in our platforms.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
- To be assigned as a Reviewer and Approver to release raw material, in-process and finished product.
- Connect with other J&J facilities to ensure Test Method Validation/ Transfer/ Waiver has completed before routine testing.
- Conduct laboratory investigation whenever RM/ Product testing Non-Conformance (NC) found, identify the possible root cause and provide the corrective/ preventive action.
- Co-ordinate with cross functionals as a core team/ extended team to support NPD/NPI project.
- Lead process improvement program deployment in laboratory.
- Lead laboratory risk assessment in JJT manufacturing facilities and ensure action plan has been implemented and complied.
- Supervise team to ensure no business interruption from lab related.
- Connect with other J&J facilities to discuss compliance gap (if any) and leverage best practice to implement in JJT.
- Special requirements:
- Experience in operation and troubleshooting of lab equipment e.g. GC, HPLC, IC is preferable.
- Good in English communication for Listening, Speaking, Writing and Presentation is preferable.
- Essential knowledge and skills:
- At least B. Sc. (Chemistry) or related fields from a reputable university.
- Good command in English with good proficiency in computer (Excel/Word/Power Point).
- Analytical thinking, good interpersonal skill and teamwork.
- Good laboratory instrumentation knowledge/skill.
- 3 years' experience in the laboratory using GC, HPLC, IC technique is preferred.
- Primary Location
- Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)
- Job Function.
- Requisition ID.