WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What You'll Do
- Youll work in teams of typically 3 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. Youll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.Youll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Business Analysts receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as several weeks of formal training in your first two years as a Business Analyst. Additionally, youll receive guidance and support from your local office in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network. We view the Business Analyst position as the start of a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career with McKinsey. During your first few years with the firm, you will serve as a BA on multiple client engagements and work with a number of colleagues and clients in a range of industry and functional areas. We encourage you to explore different content areas or geographies through a year-long rotation with one of our practices (e.g., corporate finance, social sector, healthcare, operations) or global offices; many do this after two years as a generalist BA. For all BA's, you will likely intersect with many elements of our firm's work including Digital, Implementation, Analytics - either by collaborating on teams or working with colleagues from these groups.Following your BA tenure, assuming good performance, you will move into a post-graduate school role. Some BAs will take advantage of the opportunity to get outside experience through a secondment (externship) with a private sector or social sector client with the firms support. Others may choose to pursue graduate school with support from the firm.
- Production Operations Analyst Intern
- As part of Pomelo Fashion Production Operation Department, the Production Operation & Analyst - Intern position must have the capability to assist the companys operation process in manufacturing, production planning, sourcing & negotiation, logistics, and distribution to develop the best strategies to increase efficiency and productivity. They will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and might have the chance to travel to Shenzhen, China to see our production factory. Furthermore, they will work with the Engineer Team and Business Intelligence Team to create an innovative Software program that will manage, track, and run the manufacturing / operating process.
- Assist in identifying specific outputs that are required to create software specifications, reports, and metrics for better production outputs and management.
- Design problem solutions by using work-flowchart and diagram to help reduce bottlenecks and lead time
- Develop detailed SOP on existing and succeeding operational processes.
- Work with Buyer, Designer, Product Developer, Merchandising, Sample Room, and Software Engineer to help assist in finding the best production practices.
- Monitor and coordinate activities through the entire stage of production.
- Coordinate between China office, Thailand Headquarter, and companys resources to get status updates on sourcing issues.
- Pursuing Bachelor Degree of Industrial Engineering or related Engineering fields
- Detailed and process driven to achieve goals.
- Interested in the fast fashion and e-commerce industry
- Ability to travel abroad to China if necessary
- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience using Microsoft Office suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Fluent in english (TOEIC 800) or equivalent, Chinese speaking is a plus.
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- We are looking for a creative and dynamic team player to fill the position of Technical Product Analyst to join our Product Management team in Bangkok, Thailand. This person will help us grow our product portfolios in Southeast Asia. You will be assigned to lead and ensure continuous delivery of payment products and solutions.
- To be successful in this role, you should have proven experience in business and technical analysis, excellent communication and documentation skills. You will also need to learn a lot and become a subject matter expert in the assigned product group.
- If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to improve people's lives with innovative solutions, we would like to hear from you.
- What you will be doing
- Evaluate the feasibility of new business ideas and solutions in the view of commercial and technical possibilities.Design and document business cases and product features into system flow and user stories that are actionable by the engineering team.Review partners API specification and execute test cases to ensure the readiness and completeness of the solutions. Work with the documentation team to ensure documents and deliverables are clear and concise to target audiences.Coordinate and cultivate effective communication across department boundaries to ensure understanding of all team members.
- Must be bilingual with effective Thai and English; able to speak and write professionally in both languagesTotal 3+ years of hands-on business and technical analysis experience in financial software related developmentExcellent interpersonal skills, communication and documentation skillAnalytical and systemic thinking, to design simple solutions to complex problemsAble to understand and elaborate technical requirements into business needs, and vice versa
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your applicationYou will be invited to complete a short online assessment 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- 202 CDG House, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 CDG GROUP (0) 2 678 0200 Ext.2875 (Tanitar).
- Develop program with.NET or Java Technology.
- Use OOP concepts and UML diagrams based on company standards.
- Build and deploy application.
- Work mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill.
- What You'll Do
- You will work as a typical McKinsey consultant, with a strong passion for digital. In a team of typically ~3-5 consultants, you will shape and drive end-to-end digital transformations across business, technology, process and people, creating value by reinventing the core of our client's businesses. This work includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. Youll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from your team. This support includes a Partner assigned to you to help guide your career as well as formal training throughout your McKinsey career. Additionally, you'll receive guidance and support from our Partners and professional development team in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
- What You'll Do
- You will work on client projects and will be responsible for research and problem solving in a primarily English-speaking environment.This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. Youll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.In this role you will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as formal training. Additionally, youll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network. The Consulting Analyst program at McKinsey is designed to provide young, locally schooled and talented individuals to acquire the business skills and personal qualities to become Business Analysts, as well as future leaders of the firm.
- What You'll Do
- You will apply your data engineering skills to transform clients, solve real-life complex problems and deliver long term sustainable impact.In this role youll work across all various phases of an MT project and get a complete 360 degree experience of our work. You will work with clients to set up and execute a best in class Project Management Office. You will be supporting your clients with hands-on analysis, and will be running and facilitating workshops, idea generation sessions and trainings. You will be an integral part of a diverse client service team, working with the client on a daily basis.You will be working alongside team members from clients, client project teams and multiple firm capabilities. You will ensure seamless delivery, provide guidance and leadership to teams on analytics and build client capabilities by using the latest firm developments in technology. There is flexibility to hire at either the Junior Research Analyst or Research Analyst level depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.There is flexibility to hire at either the Junior Research Analyst or Research Analyst level depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidate
- What You'll Do
- You will apply your finance and/or analytical skills and business knowledge to transform clients solving real life complex problems and deliver long term sustainable impact.You will work with clients and McKinsey teams to set-up and execute a best in class Transformation Office (Project Management Office) . You will deploy McKinseys transformation management software tool called Wave and various proprietary assets/ solutions critical to a transformation spanning across Organization Health, Working Capital, Client Capability Building, Cash management etc.You will enable cadence planning, impact capturing, program management and financial models drawing upon analytical tools e.g., Excel, VBA, Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI etc.You will be working hand in hand with team members from clients and McKinsey, coach clients, pull in the latest Firm developments in technology and client service to challenge mindsets about what is possible and how things are done.We expect successful Transformation Acceleration Analysts to take multiple paths, including continuing on a Knowledge Consulting path and become a Senior Expert, or Transfer to the solutions path to help incubate, develop and deploy MT Solutions and products. You can also transfer to the consulting path based on your performance.
- Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
- YOUR ROLE: Analytics Delivery
- There will never be a typical day at Accenture Analytics, but thats why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance.
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop.
- Implementation of complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis.
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into Hadoop.
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of Building Java apps
- Minimum 1 year of building and coding applications using Hadoop components - HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume etc
- Minimum 1 year of MapReduce coding, including Java, Python, Scala programming, Spark StreamingMinimum 1 year implementing relational data models
- Minimum 1 year understanding of traditional ETL tools & RDBMS, End to End Data PipelineMinimum of a Bachelors Degree or 3 years IT/Programming experience
- SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
- Full life cycle Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience Developing REST web services
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams
- Data Science and Analytics (machine learning, analytical models, MAHOUT, etc.)
- Data VisualizationUnderstanding Cloud components/Architecture (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google)
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- Product, Associate (Business Analyst)
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- As the Product Manager Team Lead at Pomelo, you will be a core part of the Product & Engineering team to create new features on the web and app. You will be working with teams across departments from Content Marketing, Visual Design, and Production to create the frontend and backend specs for the developers.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather requirements and transform into spec tickets for developers.
- Break down projects into bite-size tasks for each developer, writing very clear and actionable tickets, and follow up on the progress.
- Maintain projects documentations for the Product & Engineering Team.
- Supports product strategy by forming a backlog of features and user stories for use by a Scrum delivery team.
- Articulates requirements for each user story with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Owns prioritization of the product backlog, constantly optimizing for business value, guest satisfaction, required investment, and delivery risk.
- Effectively uses data and insights from multiple sources that benefit the business and our guests
- Relentlessly pursues incremental delivery by looking for ways to meet business goals and learn from guests through frequent, measurable enhancements.
- Works collaboratively and uses best practices with the delivery team to support backlog refinement, sprint planning, and long term release planning.
- Monitors and improves product health.
- Ensures completed stories meet acceptance criteria by reviewing test plans, the output of automated testing or, where necessary, contributing to manual testing efforts.
- Prioritize and collaborate in a resolution of customer issues and defects.
- Provides support during system outages or emergency situations including occasional 24x7 on-call duties.
- Seek and improve processes across the entire product team.
- Effectively communicates with team members, stakeholders, and all levels of management.
- Leads the demonstration of new features to stakeholders.
- Provides direction, mentorship, and coaching to junior Product Owners.
- Provides vendor management oversight as needed.
- Stays abreast of e-commerce and retail industry trends and presents a compelling competitive analysis for feature development.
- BA required, preferably from Economics, Computer Science, Math & Statistics, or related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Product Manager or Business Analyst or in a project management role with a proven track record of successful data-driven projects.
- Able to provide inputs, start new initiatives, and prioritize under pressure.
- Strong Excel skills, and basic SQL knowledge required.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge in coding is highly preferred but not required.
- Team player and highly analytical mindset. Enjoy solving problems through discussion and A/B testing.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and project management software, preferably JIRA.
- Production Operation Analyst, Associates
- As part of Pomelo Fashion Production Operation Department, the Production Operation Analyst position must have the capability to analyze the companys operation process, which includes manufacturing, production planning, sourcing & negotiation, logistics and distribution to develop the best strategies to increase efficiency, and productivity. They will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and will be traveling across Shenzhen, China. Furthermore, they will work with the engineer team to create an innovative software program that will manage and run the manufacturing process, which includes tracking the process and creating reports and metrics. The individual must have the ability to multitask, troubleshoot, make concise recommendations, and implement timely solutions within the business.
- Identify production operation issues and software integrity and report to team.
- Monitor and manage computer programs and process that run the backend of productionoperation flow ; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Ensuring data accuracy and assist in developing computer software tools and processes toeffectively communicate information, outputs and report.
- Assist in Identifying specific outputs that is required to create software specification, reports andmetrics for better production outputs and management.
- Prepare, analyze, monitor and report on performance metrics.
- Develop detail SOP on existing and succeeding operational process.
- Develop problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studyingoperation capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions to implant a suitable operational process along with computer driven software program specifications.
- Work with Buyer, Designer, Product Developer, Merchandising, Sample Room and Software Engineer, to help assist in finding the best production process ; technology driven.
- To follow up on finding resources and assembling feasible plan that achieves the goals andobjectives of the project that aligns with the companys strategy.
- Ensure all internal departments participate equally in projects.
- Monitor and coordinate activities through entire stage of production.
- Identify, report and resolve any outstanding issues during production process.
- Making sure that expected quality standard and goals are met.
- Coordinate in between China office, Thailand Headquarter and companys resources to get status updates to chart out progress.
- Bachelor Degree of engineering,
- Detail and process driven to achieve goals.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented, meticulous and creative
- Process oriented, strategic thinker and have a builder mind
- Experience to gain knowledge of the fashion industry and to gain a solid understanding of how the production process works.
- Flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, with high flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities. (Ability to travel abroad ; China / India)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience using Microsoft Office suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Microsoft Office, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Do you want to be part of an ambitious, young, tech-focused digital marketing agency that is ready to conquer Southeast Asia?.
- Marketyze is a performance-led digital marketing agency based in Bangkok. We form digital strategies and execute them by taking a data-driven approach to delivering the best results for our clients. We re looking for top talent that is ready to learn digital marketing, e-commerce and implement that knowledge to help brands grow.
- What would I do as a Digital Marketing Analyst?.
- Manage existing digital campaigns on Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Create new digital campaigns within the Google and Facebook platforms.
- Set up and test tracking in Google Tag Manager.
- Build optimal campaign structures.
- Manage and allocate budgets.
- Monitor, analyze and improve client's performance.
- In Job title is says training provided . How would the training look like?.
- We believe in learning by doing. Therefore, you would start by performing simple tasks on clients Facebook and Google accounts. As you progress, more challenging tasks will be given to you. At all times, you will be provided with adequate support. In a couple of months, you should be a lot more confident about your skills.
- How would you describe the right candidate for this position?.
- Has an interest in kick-starting their career in digital marketing.
- Looks for a steep learning curve.
- Enjoys challenges and is willing to take on responsibility.
- Results-oriented, curious and good with numbers.
- Proficient in English language (written and spoken).
- Do I need previous online marketing experience?.
- It s not required, but it would be helpful. The minimum we expect is that you re curious, tech-savvy and enjoy working with data. Otherwise, this role may not be for you.
- How would you describe your culture in 5 words?.
- Data-driven, dedicated, innovative, ambitious and last but not least Fun!.
- What would be my career path?.
- The likely career path for you would be to become a Digital Marketing Manager. That would require demonstrating strong analytical skills, willingness to continuouslyimprove and the desire to lead other team members. If you want to try something else, there are possibilities to movehorizontally intoother positions i.e. Key Account Manager, Client Solutions.
- What can I expect working in Marketyze?.
- Competitive compensation of 20,000 - 30,000 THB gross monthly salary and an additional 20% performance bonus.
- No day will be the same.
- You will be valued based on your inputs and ideas.
- Using English a lot by working with foreign employees and clients.
- Professional performance evaluation every month.
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (1 min from BTS).
- How does the application process look like?.
- The application process is the following:
- Share your CV and Cover letter with us.
- We will get back to you within shortly to share an online analytical test.
- If successful, we will schedule an interview in our office in Spaces.
- After the interview, we will share a business case study.
- If the case study has been solved we will make you an offer.
- What You'll Do
- You will support the safety & security of studies and those traveling on firm business. In this role you will promote adherence to travel protocols for higher risk locations, and compliance with the travel policy. You will also be responsible for analysis of incidents & issues, travel tracking, and compilation of advice & guidance for travelers & studies. You will conduct research & risk assessments of the region, produce regular reporting, and compile study safety plans to support teams in remote & higher risk settings. You will also maintain extensive external peer networks and support the overall response to security incidents.