WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Develop Data mining solutions using state-of-the-art methods according to business requirements.
- Explain Data Mining results or relationships between features to the business users or MIS & Analytics.
- Process, clean, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis and provide data preparation algorithm to data engineer in order to implement the project's production.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a timely fashion and clear manner.
- Explore the opportunity to propose a data mining methodology to solve key business challenges.
- Explore new data mining techniques and tools that help tackle business requirements.
- Having at least 5 years of experience in Data Scientist or Data Analyst.
- Strong Data Mining techniques, such as classification, clustering, anomaly or outlier detection, regression analysis, text mining, Optimization, etc.
- Strong Machine Learning algorithms and methodologies, such as Neural Networks, Naïve Bayes, Random Forest, Support Vector Machine, Linear Regression, ensemble voting classifier, features selection, Local Interpretable Model-Agnostic Explanations (LIME), etc.
- Strong applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, design of experiments, regression, etc.
- Experience in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig.
- Strong scripting and programming skills, such as R, Python, Matlab, etc.
- Data-oriented personality.
- Work with stakeholders and functional teams to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions.
- Identify relevant data sources for business needs.
- Process, clean, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Extend existing data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across various domains and industries.
- Build predictive models using data science techniques, such as machine learning, statistical modeling, and artificial intelligence.
- Present results in a clear manner.
- What you will need:
- Technical Skills requirement ;.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, MIT or related discipline.
- More than 2 years experience in Data Science.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Keep abreast of new and emerging technologies and techniques.
- Key skills requirement ;.
- Have a strong passion for data and analytics.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellence in communication and a "get-the-job done" attitude.
- Excellent time management skills and can deliver quality work to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and ability to work with clients and peers in a respectful and professional manner.
- Comfort working in a dynamic group with several ongoing concurrent projects.
- Desire to work in a changing environment.
- Work with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- More about Mindshare.
- We were born in Asia in 1997, a start up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global agency with more than 7,000 employees in 116 offices across 86 countries, operating as one team - #teammindshare. We believe that in today's world, everything begins and ends in media. We aim to be our clients' lead business partner, to grow their business, and drive profitability through adaptive and inventive marketing. We do this through speed, teamwork and provocation and by operating as a network of networks rather than a rigid hierarchy. We create new things and have fun doing it. Whenever and wherever you join us, you open a door to opportunities in any and of all aspects of media, technology and innovation. We will support you, recognize you and reward you, making Mindshare the place where you do the best work of your career. Mindshare APAC has won 500 awards in the last year alone, including "Agency Network of the Year 2017" by both the MMA SMARTIES and Campaign Asia for the fifth and third consecutive year, respectively. Mindshare is part of GroupM, the media investment management arm of WPP, the world's leading communications services group. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com and follow us on Twitter @mindshare and facebook.com/mindshareapac and linkedin.com/company/mindshare
- About Thailand.
- In a population of 69 million people, Thailand's mobile penetration is at a whopping 120% with smart phone penetration at 50%. Digital spend has grown 38% year-on-year and most people are now accessing the internet via mobile devices. Bangkok is one of the top Facebook cities in the world and Thailand ranks high in time spend viewing YouTube.
- The audience fragmentation, following years of a virtual FTA TV duopoly, is creating huge trading and content opportunities. Thailand is one of the fastest-growing media markets in the region. Those looking for a rewarding and dynamic career in media have no better place to be than Thailand.
- GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
- Business data integration coordinator: Coordinate across functions including IT and Marketing to improve the database of the company.
- Data analytic: Analyze big data and integrate related information to create data modeling to improve the business strategy to create fact-base analysis.
- System control & integration: Take care of all databases of the marketing department which includes daily management such as license renewal, data maintenance, Cognos, SAP, Accounting system, Manufacturing system, etc.
- Auto report development: Modify old way of work to digitization.
- Data preparation: Develop database and clean data to make sure that data is ready to use.
- Achieved minimum GPA of 2.70 for Bachelor's degree and 3.30 for Master's degree.
- TOEIC at least 550/IELTS at least 4.0/TOEFL at least 31/BULATS at least 40.
- Be able to use programming languages such as Python, R, SQL to create data modeling.
- New graduates are welcome but having experience in data science projects.
- Collaborate with product managers and cross-functional teams to develop end-to-end data analytics solutions.
- Extract huge volumes of data from various sources and construct complex analyses.
- Build adaptive machine learning models to predict customer behaviors and improve their shopping experience.
- Implement and maintain efficient, stable and scalable solutions for the systems.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Data Science.
- Significant experience with ML, SQL, BI tools and working with large data sets.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in both English and Thai.
- Strong in data analytics skills and statistical techniques.
- SQL: Google BigQuery.
- BI and visualization tools: Power BI, Metabase and Mixpanel.
- Python (required), R, Golang, Java or PHP.
- Advanced machine learning and statistical models for online marketplaces.
- ติดต่อ: Apisit อัฐ Maneeram.
- อีเมล์: [email protected]
- Get to know the Role:
- Develop and implement the credit framework/Credit Policies for the country.
- Assist in development and implementation of data collection, data analytics and other strategies to analyze statistical efficiency and guide decision-making.
- Analyse data from eco-system that would assist in making Credit decisions.
- Establish measurements to analyze credit model and policy performance, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for improvements.
- Work with product and data scientists and other functions to deep dive on core credit issues and prioritize business and information needs.
- Monitor credit performance metrics to identify issues, new and innovative credit processes or feature improvements and business growth opportunities.
- Effectively conceptualize analysis to various stakeholders.
- Assist in proving inputs from Credit Risk perspective for regulatory approvals.
- Assist in designing and implementation of reports and performance measurement dashboards.
- The Must Haves:
- A Master's degree/Bachelor's degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience in Credit policy, Credit analytics or insights related role.
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation using SQL and data visualization using tools like Tableau.
- Strong programming languages like SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Matlab or other tools for statistical analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Self-motivated and independent learner who is willing to share knowledge with the team.
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic and dynamic working environment.
- Good to Have:
- Prior experience in managing regulatory approvals in respective country.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Gather business requirements, analyze and find a resolution.
- Design, develop and manage data warehouse, BI solutions to serve the business requirements.
- Work with business domain experts, data scientists and application developers to identify relevant data for analysis.
- Define problems, quantify metrics, explore data, build analytical models, conduct experiments, and make recommendations.
- Build and maintain optimization models, visualizations, experiments, forecasting algorithms, machine learning models and predictive modelling to enhance and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, and business operation.
- Coordinate with other teams and suppliers to develop and support IT system.
- Keep abreast and learn new technologies and continuous improvement the IT system.
- 2-5 years of experience in database design, data integration, data pipeline development, big data, data virtualization and business intelligence applications.
- Working knowledge and skill in SQL server, power bi, etc.
- Experience with Machine Learning, Statistic methods, or other data analysis tools and techniques is a plus.
- Experience with a programming language (e.g., VB, C++, C#, Java, HTML, PHP, JSP, VBA, Python, R, Scala) is a plus.
- Have experience in ERP (SAP-HANA/ECC, Microsoft dynamic AX is an advantage).
- Interested in business and supply chain management.
- Like a challenge, systematic thinking, strong analytical and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and team collaboration in a mixed environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Good communication in English.
- Self-learning and fast learner.
- Able to work in upcountry or overseas for a short-term period.
- As an IT Architect, you will directly work with multiple SCG Business Units to transform their business and solve complex problems using various technologies. Being an SCG Digital Office IT Architect, you will be technical leader, working closely as liaison between business users, delivery teams, and project stakeholders, demonstrating and adopting technical best practices in solution design, and solution delivery.
- IT Architect Role and Responsibilities.
- Plan, design, develop, and execute IT solutions to delivery business values and solv ...
- Design scalable, robust, resilient and secure IT solutions with high availability.
- Own IT solutions end-to-end from design until delivery to Production.
- Adopt industry best practices in various areas, including architecture patterns and reference architectures/frameworks, cloud reference architectures utilizing multiple cloud technologies.
- Analyze and recommend new emerging technologies to our clients such as IoT, AI/ML, Blockchain, and NLP.
- Create solution design and architecture documentation.
- Require at least 5 years of experience in IT architecture.
- Broad knowledge of technologies and in-depth knowledge (including implementation) of selected few of the known technologies.
- Demonstrate interest and ability to learn other programming languages or technologies as needed.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams encompassing business and industry SMEs, Data Scientists, Executive Stakeholders, Software Engineers and other Architects.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills (Thai and English).
- ติดต่อ: Podjarin น็อต Naksawat.
- อีเมล์: [email protected]