WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Architecture, Data Warehousing, Big Data
- Design centralized or distributed systems that both address the user's requirements and perform efficiently and effectively.
- Manage end-to-end data architecture, starting from selecting the platform, designing a technical architecture and developing the application.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports discovering key insights.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Identifies user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Plans information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings.
- Organizes information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements; crafting interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information, and site maps; coordinating with business, technology, visual, structural, editorial, cognitive, and brand strategists.
- Implements information architecture by preparing paper and interactive prototypes and mockups including page layout and navigational elements; coordinating with Web Producer and Production Developer to integrate site concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure; documenting structure and processes.
- Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Specialists.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Preferred Technical and Professional ExpertiseHas a minimum of 10 years of experience in data warehousing and big data architecture solutions.
- Lead the design of architectural roadmaps, database, data access and data technology architectures.
- Provide expertise on the overall data eco-system's engineering best practices, standards, architectural approaches and complex technical resolutions.
- Knowledge and hands-on expertise in the following technologies: Cloud Data Lakes, RDBMS, NoSQL, Big Data Hadoop technologies, distributed technologies, ETL tools, data modeling for transactional as well as reporting focuses.
- Team player, strong influence, and relationship management skills.
- About Business Unit IBM Consulting is IBM's consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients' businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
- Your Life @ IBM In a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better. Being an IBMer means you'll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you'll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
- Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
- Are you ready to be an IBMer?.
- About IBM IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
- Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
- At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- Location Statement For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBM IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- 5+ Years in software and 3+ Years in ReactJS.
- Design and Build Advanced Applications Using React.
- Hybrid working policy, WFH.
- Design and build advanced applications using React.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and bring creative solutions to solve interesting and challenging business problems.
- Work with external data sources and APIs.
- Work on ship new features, bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Help grow our reputation as experts in meetings with clients and the industry.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to other members of the team.
- 3+ years of solid hands-on experience building single-page web applications in ReactJS.
- Mastery using ES6+, Typescript, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Strong experience in implementing complex frontend applications across all major browsers.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities.
- Responsive design wisdom.
- A degree in computer/technology related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Be thorough and dedicated to quality.
- Fluent English, both oral and written.
- 10 (15) days annual paid vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working policy.
- Health & Life insurance.
- Free Lunch every Tuesday & Thursday.
- Provident Fund.
- Learning Support.
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, connected with MRT Queen Sirikit station, with easy access to the highway.
- International work environment with over 20 different nationalities in the team.
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally.
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences.
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties.
- Contact usPlease refer to our website for further informationhttps://sevenpeakssoftware.com/career/.
Kotlin, Java, Wordpress
- Flutter,Kotlin,Java,NextJS, ReactJS,Wordpress.
- Location: BTS Ekkamai.
- Working Day: Mon-Fri (WFA 1 days per week).
- Responsible for architecture design and technology decisions and implementations of financial applications on website or mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
- Analyze, design,develop and deploy native mobile application according to business requirement
- Experience in mobile Development with Flutter, Kotlin or Java
- Experience in web Development with NextJS, Typescript, ReactJS, NodeJS, Wordpress
- Knowledge of Mobile Platform Architectures, Microservices, REST/JSON
- Experienced with Cloud services is a big plus e.g., Firebase
- Experienced with database server. (My SQL, Maria DB and Firestore)
- Experience with Linux shell script and command.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with CI/CD, Software Development Lifecycle an advantage.
- Work with the business and gather requirements and specifications.
- Develop, build, test and maintain mobile applications or web application.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolving of production issues
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Build and maintain scalable,highly available, and fault-tolerant infrastructure on GCPIAWS.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trend.
- Provide Level 2 technical support.
- More than 2 years of experience in related fields.
- Proficiency in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience in creating a website.
- UX/UI skills or background knowledge.
- Experience in Wordpress and Wix is preferable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Producing original and creative artwork designs tailored to various requirements.
- Handling multiple task assignments in a fast-paced work environment and manage tight deadlines.
- Client Exposures.
- Global/regional/local leaders in Financial services, Retail and Consumer Products, Healthcare, Energy, and Industrial and Manufacturing.
- Client engagement from Top management to Staff.
- Ideal Candidate s Quality.
- Strong English and Thai (especially Writing).
- Strong Research & Analytical skills.
- Strong Facilitation skills.
- Self-reliant, commit to deliver, challenge self for perfection.
- Work well under pressure and limited time.
- Comfortable with small team environment.
- Work Location.
- IRIS Consulting, 12A Pearl Bangkok, BTS Aree.
React.js, node.js, Project Management
- Multi-Project management with Agile & Scrum.
- Website, Mobile, Games, Digital platform.
- Front-row key accounts from different industries.
- Why Lead Developer Jenosize?.
- Not only challenging projects but also designing new technology platforms which serve business worldwide.
- An opportunity to build an extraordinary team, solve problems, and explore better technology solutions so that we could deliver the best to clients.
- Developing platform solutions such as Personalize marketing and customer data platform, HR solution, Live Streaming, Food Delivery & eCommerce, etc.
- We are working across different industries such as Retail, Banking, Insurance, Fashion, FMCG, Game, and e-commerce that you will earn a ton of experience at Jenosize.
- A variety of national front-row key accounts from different industries such as Government, Retail, Insurance, Fashion, or FMCG industries. They are waiting for you to make a greater impact and even-better software projects.
- Get yourself learnt and disrupted every day by surrounding yourself with a team that is full of can-do and will-do-attitudes and ready to move forward every day.
- This position is for?.
- Imperfectionists but love to create perfect digital products or softwares for people around the world.
- People who critically know how to code and how to coach.
- People who have management and self-organized skills.
- People who think out-of-the-box and always find better solutions and methods for effective development.
- People who are sharp, analytical, systematic, crazy with product quality and process improvement.
- Proactive ManagementImprove development process & method to drive better performance (best software quality with least time spending).
- Reskill and Upskill the team, aiming for a higher standard so the team can utilize various DEV tools for different purposes.
- Together with the HR Team, support in team building and recruiting process.
- Handling the day-to-day team operations, assisting and developing team member s technical capability, performance reviews, and career paths.
- Set Technical Strategy for Jenosize; Capturing business requirements, Build, manage and validate high-level solution, and tech roadmap that delivers desired business objectives and flexibility for possible future requirements and market needs..
- Keep updated with the latest technologies, and how they could integrate with our current and future tech stack.
- Foresee business opportunities by using digital technology to improve competitive advantage.
- Have a broad and in-depth technical knowledge, making high-level designs and architecture.
- Work with the team to explore and create new designs/architectures, coding standards geared towards scale and performance.
- Improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of project tasks.
- Monitor the performance of that product in every stage (pre-dev / development/maintenance).
- Provide mentorship and consultation to junior staff, being able to make complex information clear to non-technical members.
- Create meetings with business team and ensure project member clearly understands.
- Special Skill is a plusKnowledge of DevOps.
- Experienced in Marketing Automation.
- Experienced in Data / AI / Chatbot.
- Experienced in Process Improvement.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related.
- Experience 3-5 years in software architecture design, development, and team management.
- Excellent knowledge for React.js, Node.js Stack with SQL, NoSQL, Redis and Elastic Search.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual salary increment by your growth.
- Twice a year performance bonus based on your job role s OKR.
- Social security and Group insurance.
- Annual leave 10 days per year.
- Monday breakfast.
- Wellness and sport activity.
- Party and Happy hours.
- Free snack and drinks.
- Company trip: domestic and international.
- Join Jenosize and happy work every day with us!.
- Please send your CV, expected salary, recent photo & portfolios to us.
- Jenosize Digital Group
- Line ID: @jenosize.