- Supervise and control the overall project management including tendering, construction, material sourcing, contract administration, and project budgetary management.
- Oversee the performance of the appointed Design and Build Vendor/ Consultant to ensure compliance with the contract and successful project completion.
- Provide close supervision over the whole process of fitting-out and E&M works, such as carrying out site surveys, reporting any site irregularities, monitoring the performance of contractors and coordinating with different internal & external parties to achieve an agreed scope of works and work schedule.
- Ensure the project is completed within the approved budget, timeline, quality standard as well as complying with all relevant local regulations.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all business partners.
- Project management process and documentation development to fit company development
- Monitoring and management government submissions in order to complete projects.
- Other ad hoc works assigned.
- University graduate in Architecture / Building / Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in project management in leading high-grade office or restaurant fit outs is preferred.
- Bilingual (English & Thai) and good overall communicator.
- Has worked with or for international companies.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- A strong character who can issue instructions and orders that people will follow.
- Self-driven and a problem solver.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and to a budget.
- Established relationships with Design and Builder Vendors, General Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Government departments & Bureaus.
- Good eye for quality and detail.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Competent with required computer skills including appropriate project management software (e.g MS Project, Excel, Word or equivalents, etc.)
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Please feel free to visit our website at www.up-co.vn (UP International Website is being developed and will be launched by July 2019)
- Problem Solving
- Quality Management System
- English (Excellent)
- Thai (Excellent)
UP Development (Thailand) is the subsidiary of UP International. UP International consists of a newly formed Executive team to develop the UP brand and pipeline of office solutions throughout Southeast Asia. UP International is a subsidiary of the Founding Company UP Vietnam which started in April 2 ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Company Culture: Entrepreneurial, efficient, dynamic, multicultural, open-minded, playful and collaborative.อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์