Junior BI Consultant / BI Supportที่
Description: We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Consultant in our Bangkok office to be part of our growing team providing product assistance to customers and partners all over APAC. We are looking for someone who can bring in fresh ideas to the team, enthusiastic, and eager to impress our partner and customers.
Responsibilities: Assist Solver BI360 customers and partners with technical issues, installations, training and related questions via phone and email to ensure the successful implementation and ongoing usage of the BI360 product suite. This role requires a customer service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues, establishing and maintaining communication with customers and partners to keep them updated with status of their requests
- Remote installation assistance of the BI360 suite.
- Review, research and resolve technical issues reported by customers and partners.
- Assist customers and partners with BI360 report design and general usage questions.
- Document and communicate bugs to the Solver QA team.
- Assist internal sales and consulting teams with technical issues and product questions.
Skills and Experience: Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business or related field required. An exceptional academic history with proven hands-on experience is required.
To succeed in this role, candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Fresh Graduates can apply. Having 1+ years in a full-time IT support with a customer facing role is beneficial.
- Basic accounting experience with an understanding of ERP systems (General Ledger and related sub-ledgers).
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English is a must.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with partners and customers
- Willingness to put in extra effort to accomplish the task at hand
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent organizational, qualitative, analytical and problem solving skills. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to learn on the fly, multi-task and maintain a creative mindset.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics (AX, GP, NAV, SL), Sage, Intacct or similar ERP.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server/TSQL
- Exposure to SQL Server tools, SQL Development or ETL/SSIS is a plus
- Experience with any Financial reporting like Microsoft FRx, Microsoft Management Reporter, or similar tools is a plus.
Offer This is a unique career opportunity for the right individual. Salary and other compensation components will be discussed further with qualified candidates. Thai Speaking candidates can apply (English) is a plus.
- Financial Reporting
- English (Excellent)
- ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม
Solver Asia Pacific is part of Solver Inc. (global organization headquartered in Los Angeles), which is the leading provider of complete Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for today’s mid-market enterprise and the company is at the forefront of CPM technology with deep ERP integration ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: At Solver, You will have a variety of resources for training to develop your skills. We will encourage and empower you to use all resources and talents to reach your full potential. We recognize and reward you for your achievements with competitive benefits package.อ่านต่อ