Solver Asia Pacific is part of Solver Inc. (global organization headquartered in Los Angeles), which is the leading provider of complete Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for today’s mid-market enterprise and the company is at the forefront of CPM technology with deep ERP integration ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: At Solver, You will have a variety of resources for training to develop your skills. We will encourage and empower you to use all resources and talents to reach your full potential. We recognize and reward you for your achievements with competitive benefits package.อ่านต่อ
มี 1 ตำแหน่งงานสำหรับ Solver Asia Pacific
Financial Reporting, ERP, Data Warehousing, English
- Are you a natural problem solver that likes interesting and challenging work? Do you enjoy engaging with customers, learning about their business needs, and providing them with solutions? Then you could be a great fit for this role within our APAC Consulting team. The Consulting team works directly with our partners and customers to successfully implement our CPM Reporting and Budgeting solution. Every project is unique, and you will be challenged to come up with innovative solutions for every project.
- Are technically proficient with knowledge of basic data-warehouse concepts.
- Take great care of our partners/customers. Client satisfaction always comes first.
- Research and understand each client s business, as well as their financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, analysis, and data requirements. Develop and implement a solution that will meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Become an expert in our software and implementation best practices. We are the experts and never stop learning.
- Train our clients so they can become experts too. Lead formal training classes and hands-on workshops for our customers and partners.
- Lead your projects to a successful completion. Work independently and with a project team to ensure ultimate project success.
- Skills and Experience:
- Completed Bachelor s degree in computer science or a related field is desirable. An exceptional academic history with proven hands on experience is required.
- To succeed in this role, candidates should possess the following:
- Fast learner who can work independently and a team player who works well as part of a project team.
- 2+ years consulting experience implementing Financial Reporting Software, Budgeting, or ERP is highly desirable.
- Basic accounting experience with an understanding of financial systems is an advantage (General Ledger and related sub-ledgers).
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English is a must.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with partners and customers
- Willingness to put in extra effort to accomplish the task at hand
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent organizational, qualitative, analytical and problem solving skills. The successful
- candidate will demonstrate an ability to learn on the fly, multi-task and maintain a creative
- Able to travel.
- Desirable skills:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics (AX, GP, NAV, SL), Sage, Intacct or similar ERP.
- Exposure to SQL Server tools, SQL Development or ETL/SSIS is a plus
- Experience with any financial reporting, or budgeting software
- Experience with dashboard tools like Power BI, Qlik/Qlik Sense or similar tool.
- This is a unique career opportunity for the right individual. Salary and other compensation
- components will be discussed further with qualified candidates.
- Candidate must speak and write in fluent English
- There is no visa sponsorship associated with this position.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์